Chapter 1

That bad guy is my Husband!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Aish, I’m late!!” I panted while kept running on the street with all of my strength. I’d never late on something that important especially it is including about school.
I’m 17 and will be 18 soon, my college life will be a different than usually when I was in high school, boring, read and boring! I need to be change, change to be a different person that I’ve been before.
“Yah, what time is it!” I was watching my watch and kept running forward without looking at it. “W-Wait, where are my~~”
Before I could finished my word, I was bumping into someone without see that person but I’ve pretty sure that person was a guy because with that strong physic and how hard his body to let me fell on the ground was so powerful. There is no way a girl can even do that, I guess?
“Who the heck did this!” He screamed. My guess was right, I heard a man voice was mad at me because bumped into him. Well, accident!
“Oh, I-I’m sorry. I couldn’t see you were standing right there. Actually, I’m late for~~” I gently lifted my head up to see him in personal but everything turned to different and weird when my heart was beating faster than ever after my eyes clearly saw his face. ‘H-He’s perfect!’ I said with my shocked expressions.
He has a charming and angelic face looking with his thick lips that made him look more y and cute, meanwhile he is wearing a school uniform that made him look more younger and fresh as a student.
“For!” He yelled with his husky voice and let me stepped back into the real world.
“Huh, w-what! What was happened?” I said while blushing without notice it before until I could felt my cheek was burning in grinned.
“Oh damn, did you have an amnesia or what? You just let my uniform dirty!” He stood and fix his ruined pant. Meanwhile, My eyes keep trying to make a contact on this guy.
“Oh god, since when I got this feeling!” Every stepped that he made was turned into a slow motion on how he turned his face to look at me with his sharp gaze, he blinked his eyes in y way and how his lips move when using a curse word on me, It just like us who are living in the world without cared about the people around us. Damn it, he’s perfect with that face!
“Hmm hello, are you there weirdo?” He waving his hand around my face. “Yo weirdo!” Out of the blue, I’m back again to the real world. Oh wow, twice in a row. It must be hormone!
“O-Oh, sorry!” I’m stood up quickly while biting my lips down and bowed gently at him.
“Y-You~~!” He didn’t get to finish his word when th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter