Interacts

Gay Boyfriend

It was lunch time. All students rushed to cafeteria, while the four had other plan. "Sehun-ah, let's go to cafeteria to buy foods." Kai dragged him without waiting his response. "Girls, please wait on the rooftop. We'll came after." Kai whispered and walked off with the squirmed boy. "Krystal, let's go." Seulgi said and cling onto her arm.


"Why did we bought so many foods? We looked like we haven't eat for weeks."

"Why couldn't I choose my own foods? I don't like any of these."

"Why do we have to go upstairs? Our class is far away behind."

Sehun protested for the thousand times while carried the foods that Kai had chosen. "We bought many foods because we will eat with another two. You can't choose because you're so picky when it comes to food. We're going upstairs because we're heading to the rooftop. Now stop talking or I'll push you to the downstairs." Kai responded while opened the door. "What? Who's the another two?" Kai rolled his eyes. "Who else, you pabo. Of course Krystal and Seulgi." He said while pointed at two slim figures.

"Girls, we're here." The girls looked back and smiled. "Hi, Sehun" Krystal greeted. Sehun, who didn't expect the greeting, greeted back awkwardly. "Uh, hi." And looked away. Kai chuckled. "Sehun, eat with Krystal. I'll eat with Seulgi."

"Why do we have to eat separately? It sounds like we're couples." "Because you're bringing Krystal's foods and I bringing Seulgi's and mine. Indeed, we're going to be couples anyway." Kai smirked mischievously while dragged Seulgi out of the rooftop. "Yah, don't you dare to play that matchmaking thing again or I-"

"Sehun, I'm hungry~" Krystal cut him off almost whining while extended her arms cutely at him. And he admitted she was adorable that time. "Oh, sorry. Here's." He sat down and gave the foods. Krystal started dug in. But he only watched her.

"Why don't you eat?" He shook his head. "I don't like any of these. Kai didn't let me pick my own foods." "Really? But I can't eat these all by myself. Why don't you like any of these? Here. Try this one." She tried to feed him while smiled.

That smile.

He stared at her. There was something about her smiles. And he liked it. Gay or not, he noticed that he admired her smiles. He felt like he couldn't refuse her when she smiled. He opened his mouth and ate the food.

"How is it?" She asked carefully. "It's nice." Of course it was nice, thanks to her smiles. "Good. Let's eat together, then." He nodded. But what she meant by eat together was she kept fed him all the time.

"Krystal-ssi, I can eat by myself. It's burdensome for you to keep feeding me." She shook her head cutely. "No, let me feed you. You looked so cute when you're eating and fed by me. And just call me Krystal or my Korean name, Soojung. Please drop the formalities."

He found himself getting more comfortable around her. Her voice sounded so sincere, just like her smiles. And he nodded once again.

Lunch break ended. They walked back to the class. Kai and Seulgi were already on their seats. The tanned boy smirked knowingly at them. "Soo, how was your lunch date?" He teased while wiggled his eyebrows. But Sehun only ignored him. "Come on, don't keep it by yourself. Did it went romantic? Did you guys had a kiss?" Sehun glared at him and whacked his head with a book upon heard the last question.

Krystal who also heard the last question, turned red. She remembered how she stared at his pink lips and wondered how does it taste like. She held the urge to kiss him during lunch. She worried that she might scare him if she do that. "Hey, why are you so red? Did you really kiss him?" Seulgi poked her cheek teasingly. "No, I'm not. Stop poking me." She whined while swatted Seulgi's hand away.

Class dismissed. The class cheered and ran away to the gate. Sehun got up and was about to walk away when a hand pulled his bag. "Where are you going? You're going home with me." Kai demanded. "No. I'll go home with bus." He refused again. "So you won't go home with me?" "No." "Fine." Kai turned to Krystal.

"Krys, will you drive home together with Sehun? I'll drive with Seulgi." He widened his eyes. "Why you have to do this? If this your way to continue being cupid again, you-"

"Okay. Sehun-ah, let's go home together." She cut him off once again. When she saw him didn't say anything, she grabbed his hand and dragged him away. "Bye Kai, bye Seulgi. Drive safely." She waved her hand at them. They waved back and Kai mouthed something.

'You owe me.'

She rolled her eyes.

On the way to the parking lot, Krystal realized her hand still clasped with his. She could felt her heart beating crazily. Her smile went wide when she realized something else.

He didn't try to let go of her hand.

He stared at their clasped hand when she grabbed his. He felt awkward. But he realized that this has warmed his heart. So he didn't let go of her hand.

They entered her car and drove off. "Sehun-ah, I heard from Kai that students in high school bullied you worse than from middle school." "Um, yeah. But it was fine, I got used to it anyway." "But why you always refused Kai's help?" "I don't want to burden him. I was worried that I might decreasing his popularity if people see him talking to me. So I told him to ignored me at school." "That wasn't right. I'm sorry I didn't aware that there was bullying in school." "No need to apologize, it wasn't anyone's fault. But that's so nice of you, Krystal." She nodded and smiled.

"Anyway, do you know the names of the people who was bullied you? Just tell me and I'll report them to my father and kick them out." She offered. "No, I don't want to cause any trouble again. Thanks, but you don't have to." "How about giving punishment? You can't just let them go that easy." He shook his head. "Fine. But tell me if they're bullying you again." He nodded. "But, why are you insisted not to take revenge at them? I mean, they must have hurt you a lot." She asked curiously while looked at him. "Because, I was bullied by my crushes." He replied with a tint of pink on his cheeks.

She felt a pang on her heart.

"W-what? Your crushes?" Her shoulders fell immediately. "Yeah, that's why I won't take revenge at them." "So, they were... Boys? All of them were boys?" She asked nervously. "Yeah, since girls always ignored me." He nodded excitedly.

Her face went blank.

She didn't know how to react. In one side, she was happy that none of the girls go near him. On the other side, she didn't like the idea of him crushing over boys. But she couldn't blame him. He's gay after all. He noticed her silence. He glanced at her, and she looked blank.

But he was glad.

Although her face didn't show any emotion, but she didn't seem disgust when he said he was crushing over boys. So he decided to went on.

"Krystal, how was US? Did you meet some handsome or hot guys?" He asked way too bluntly. How she really regretted asked him from the first place. "No, most of boys in there were ugly and annoying." She replied with a tint of coldness. Or rather jealousy. "Really? That's too bad." "Yeah, you wouldn't want to meet any of them. Oh look, we're here." She stopped the car abruptly. "Oh, right." He goes out and shut the door. "Krystal, tha-" He was about to thank her but she drove off already.

Wait, how could she knew his house? He hasn't tell her yet.

It must be Kai.

He shrugged and went inside the house.