His First Defense

Gay Boyfriend

A cold night in Seoul, very cold to be exact. However, no matter how cold the temperature was, a certain girl's head was flared. Out of anger, annoyance, and disbelief. There she was, sat on her study table, one hand fiddled with her pen, and the other one held the phone tightly.

"Mrs. Hwang, have you find the result?" She asked.

"Yes, Ms. Jung. Apparently, Mr. Lu had asked his parents to postponed his college for one year. For the time being, he will learn to manage their company's branch here in Korea. And his parents agreed with it." Mrs. Hwang, her secretary, explained.

Yeah, secretary. Her parents hired a secretary for her to tend her needs while they're away from her. She refused at first, but gave up on her parents' persistence.

She sneered.

She could exactly read what's on Luhan's head. Moreover, after Mrs. Hwang told her his address in Seoul. He lived in an apartment not far from Sehun's mansion. "Thank you so much, Mrs. Hwang. I owe you this one."

"Sure, Ms. Jung. You can call me again if you need anything."

"Okay, I'll see you around." Krystal ended the call, before tossed her phone carelessly. "That jerk. He planned this. Why would he lived in Seoul while his company's branch is in Ulsan? Learning business my . He will trying to get close to Sehun and bring him away after he graduate." She muttered while massaged her temples.

"I must keep Sehun away from him. I can't do anything if they stick together."

 


 

Lunch break, Krystal went to school's backyard. It was quiet but less creepy. As much as she wanted to go to cafetaria with Sehun, she didn't feel like eating and she need to make up her plan against Luhan.

It was okay at first, before she felt a pair of arms embraced her waist from behind. And her back felt a flat chest. A boy. Instantly, she wished it was Sehun.

She looked back, ready to meet a boy with white skin. But reality said otherwise. It turned out that she met a boy with dark or tanned or bronzed skin. Her face fell in disappointment.

"Oh, it's you." She mumbled lazily before faced the front again.

Of course, Sehun won't be that bold.

Kai frowned. "Yah! What's with that reaction? Is that how you greet your best friend after ignored him lately?" He complained before sat beside her.

Krystal gave a bored look. "I didn't ignore you. I always invited you whenever I'm going out with Sehun. And you chose to hang out with your game console." She defended. He rolled his eyes.

"Duh, I knew you invited me half-hearted. If Sehun didn't asked you to, you won't spare a glance to me. Most importantly, I didn't want to be a third-wheel or er!" He argued.

It was her turn to rolled her eyes.

"Says the one who always ruined my moments with Sehun. If you didn't come in time yesterday, I would have making out with him." She jabbed his cheek furiously.

He swatted her hand.

"I'm on the right side! This is school, do it somewhere else." He stuck his tongue at her. "Whatever. You didn't know how's the feel because you don't have a girlfriend. Go find one before I matchmaking you." She smirked.

Kai gawked at her.

"No, you won't!"

"Believe me, dude. I will. You leave me no choice. If you continuously -blocking my moments with Sehunnie, I'll find a girl to distract you." She threatened before tapped her chin feigned considered.

"Let's see, I have Seoji, Hyerin, Jiyoung... Oh, I remembered a cute girl from first grade who were always blushed whenever she met you. And also from second grade-"

"Okay! I promise I won't disturb you with Sehun. I'll pretend I don't see anything if I meet you guys doing whatever. Why you have to always scaring me with those girls!" He gave up and cringed.

Krystal patted his head like a dog. "Good boy. Well, you always asked me to." He glared at her. "You blank-faced witch! Come here!" He tried to grab her waist but she ran quickly and shrieked.

They ran here and there around the backyard for like 10 minutes before Krystal gave up and lied helplessly on the ground. He jumped at her and tickled her furiously. Krystal let out a hysterical laugh mixed with surrender shrieks, begged him to stop. Kai made victorious laugh before he felt a smack on his head from the back.

"Ow, what the hell-" He was about to look up but another strong hands were quick to pushed him off from Krystal. He landed on his . "Ugh, what's-"

Finally he looked up and saw his gay cousin stand there with furrowed brows. Along with Seulgi who crossed her arms. "Sehunnie!" Krystal chirped happily and extended her arms. Seulgi cleared . "And Seulbear too.." She smiled sheepishly.

"Why are you harassing her?" Seulgi asked while pointed at Kai and Sehun helped his girlfriend to stand up.

Kai crossed his arms.

"Look, Mr. Boyfriend and Ms. Best Friend... I didn't harass her, I was just gave her a punishment because she threatened to matchmaking me with the girls I hate the most!"

"But look at her. She's almost lost her breath. It must be worse if we didn't came here. Say sorry to her." Sehun demanded. "What? No! She's the one who should apologize." Kai refused.

Both Sehun and Seulgi glared at him.

"Say sorry or you will go back to your condo start from today." He threatened. Kai stomped his feet. "Why does everybody threatened me today? This is no fun."

"Stay sulking and I'll call the maids to pack your things. Now say sorry, you brat." Sehun smirked in victory. It was his turn to called Kai like that.

"Fine, sorry." He mumbled.

"Make it sincere." Seulgi pulled his ear.

Kai glared at them and faced Krystal.

"I'M DEEPLY SORRY, MY DEAR BEST FRIEND KRYSTAL JUNG. I HAD TO MADE YOU RAN AND LOST YOUR BREATH. I'M REAAALLLLYYY SORRY." He half-shouted in one breath.

"Okay, Mr. Best Friend. You're forgiven." Krystal displayed a cheeky smile and held Sehun's hand. "But why suddenly you want to matchmaking him anyway?" Seulgi raised a brow at Krystal.

"Well, this bratty friend of ours often ruined my moments with my Baby Hun. So, I think if he have a girlfriend he will get distracted." She replied with a teasing smile. Kai scoffed.

"Really? Baby Hun? Dude, why you let her called you with such a lame nickname like that?" He snickered. Krystal pouted sadly and looked like she was about to cry. That was when Kai received a harder whack than before on his head.

"That's rude! How could you acted like that towards a girl?! Don't you dare to accusing her. I like all the nicknames she called me. What is it to you anyway?" Sehun scolded his cousin before hugged Krystal's shoulders from the side protectively.

Silence.

The other three were gaped at him in total shock. "Are you just defending her?" Seulgi broke the silence. Sehun blinked and nodded. Followed by Kai's squeal.

"This is amazing! YOU finally act like a man! Maybe I shall mock Krystal more often to see scenes like this." He laughed and clapped happily. So did Seulgi.

Sehun felt a poke on his chin. He looked down, faced a smiling Krystal before received a thanked kiss from her.