Times Without Her

Gay Boyfriend


 

"My heart has been leaking and bleeding since that day I hurt you. Please heal the holes with the plugs of your forgiveness. I am sorry."


Seulgi POV

I stretched out my arms after 3 hours studied for math exam next week. I glanced at the clock.

12:34 AM.

I yawned sleepily and jumped on my bed. I'm happy that tomorrow is weekend, finally I got some rest after studied almost nonstop this week. I pulled my blanket and wrapped myself with it before closed my eyes to sleep.

1 minute passed.

It was okay.

2 minutes passed.

Still okay.

3 minutes passed.

I heard a soft knock on my door, I groaned annoyingly and chose to ignored it. But the more I ignored it, the knocks got more louder. I forced myself to stand up and faced the door.

I opened the door in annoyance, revealed my maid. She bowed apologetically.

"I'm sorry to disturb your sleep, Ms. Kang. But your friend is looking for you now in downstairs." She informed.

I frowned.

Which friend of mine would came at this hour and disturbed my almost beauty sleep? "Are you sure it's my friend? Who is it?" I asked.

She was about to open to answer me but an awfully familiar rants beat her to do it.

"SEULBEAR!! SEHUN REFUSED TO GO ON A DATE WITH ME AGAIN AND CHOSE TO GO WITH THAT LUHAN GUY!!!" I sighed and rested my forehead on the door.

Of course, who else?

Soojung ran upstairs, headed to my room. She hugged me ever so tightly when she saw me. I dismissed my maid and let her back to sleep while I had to deal with this punk.

I dragged her inside my room and let her to sat on my bed. I looked at her face, she had runny nose, red and puffy eyes. That was why I never want to go on a relationship this early. I didn't blame Soojung because she's in a relationship now, and even had her first boyfriend at the age of 12.

Although I knew she didn't enjoy her first relationship at all.

Because there's always any consequences in every relationship such as broken heart even with the smallest case. And I don't know if I can manage it at this age.

"Sseul, can I stay here tonight?" Soojung asked. I chuckled. "Is that even a question? Of course. Let's sleep first, okay? You must be tired after wailed dramatically. But you owe me an explanation, missy." She nodded and smiled.

Basically, I would have nag at her angrily after disturbed me in the midnight. But since I love my Jung Soojung too much, I chose to slept while hugged her instead.


Sehun POV

I'm screwed. I don't even know how could she knew that I was purposely refused to go on a few dates. The reason behind it was nothing serious, I was just not in the mood to go on a date.

I didn't know how to refuse her properly, so I took random excuses at her. I know she's smart, but I thought my excuses were enough to let me pass without her noticing that I did on purpose.

This is pointless.

No matter what, she was mad at me. After she stormed out of my house, I couldn't sleep and I didn't want to. Guilt haunted me after that.

I also worried about her. I didn't know if she going home or not, safely or not. I wanted to call her house to check on her, but no one answer a call on past midnight. I kept thinking about her.

Then I remembered her sad expression when I said that I haven't say anything to my parents about our relationship. Contrary with me, she was already told everything about me to her parents included my plus minus. I felt bad. I felt like I owed her something.

It was eight in the morning, I decided to tell my parents about her. Whatever their reaction was. I pulled my phone and dialed my mother's number, since I've predicted that my father were always busy as if he doesn't know what kind of day Saturday was. Finally, my mother answered the phone after the fourth rings in fifth attempts.

"Sehunnie! Why are you calling? Does Kai kissing you again?"

I believe there must be a bunch of more proper questions other than that. I'm a gay, but I never expect that dark dimwit would be my first kiss. And no, I won't detailing that part.

"What happens? Are you okay? Do you need anything? Are you sick? Or you just simply missing me?"

"No, mom."

"How about the last?"

"Still no."

Then she mumbled something about 'rude brat' before continued asked what happened.

"There's something really important that I have to tell you."

"Yeah, you better be because you've interrupted me."

"What were you doing anyway?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Never mind. What is it?"

I took a deep breath before answered.

"Mom, I have a girlfriend."

Silence.

"What?"

"I have a girlfriend."

She cleared .

"That's good to hear. I'm happy that you could made a girl friend to study and-"

"Mom, it's not girl space friend. But girlfriend. I'm dating a girl." I confirmed.

She gasped.

"WHAT?! YOU AREN'T JOKING, RIGHT? I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! MY SON OH SEHUN IS DATING A GIRL- Wait."

I raised a brow after cringed.

"Who's the girl? You must tell me the details of her. You weren't picking a random girl on the street just for telling me this, weren't you?"

I rolled my eyes.

Then I decided to told her about Soojung a bit since I knew she won't stop bugging me if I didn't told her.

"Of course not, mom. Let me tell you a bit about her. Her name is Krystal Jung. In Korean, she goes with Soojung. She's the second heiress of Blanc Group. You know the young Korean-American designer, Jessica Jung? She's Jessica Jung's younger sister."

I heard her sighed in relief.

"That's good since our company have a partnership with Blanc Group. I guess there won't be a problem in the future."

"So what do you say, mom? Are you okay with this?"

Does it sounds like I'm asking my parents permission to propose a girl?

"Wait, let me search about Blanc Group heiresses first."

After 2 minutes, which I considered as her examination, she spoke.

"Son, you're amazing! I'm impressed, she's so beautiful! I'm so proud of you. With this, I give you my blessing."

That was fast.

I did that not only because I wanted to be fair with Soojung. Also because I wanted my parents -especially my mother- to know that I was taken, so they would stop matchmaking me here and there with the daughters of their business partners.

Well, maybe Soojung is one of them. But since I allowed her for being my girlfriend, so that's a different case. Besides, she is different from the girls that my parents had chose. They were clingy, annoying, always wore tight clothes and put too many make ups. My gayness always increased whenever I saw them. While Soojung were always beautiful without even trying.

Although sometimes she's scary, but only with a simple smile, she always looked lovely.

I've claimed myself as a Krystal Jung's fanboy.

"How about Dad?"

"Don't worry about him, I'll make sure he will give his blessing. Even if not, I'll force him to. Anyway, how could you managed to got a girlfriend? Are you-"

"It's a long story, mom. My hand will be numb if I tell you by phone. I'll tell you whenever we meet."

"Fine, I have to go to tell your father about this. He must be happy too if he knows how beautiful his future daughter in-law is! Bye, son." Then she hung up while I froze on my spot.

What if my parents arrange a marriage for me and Soojung along with her parents? They're business partners and her parents had accepted our relationship. So it's very possible.

Suddenly, the image of Soojung being my wife flashed on my head. She's carrying our baby in her arms, smiling warmly at me. Loving me and our child like no other. Raising our child together, and when we grow old, we're still holding each others hands securely.

I shook my head as I woke up from my daze. Duh, I'm a gay. I shouldn't imagined about marriage things. Sure, I have a girlfriend, but it's still too early for that. Even for a straight guy.

Although a silly smile crept on my face as the scenes kept replayed on my head no matter how many times I tried to get rid of it.

Krystal POV

I've told Seulgi about what happened last night. Minus the thing about me almost do something erted with Sehun. She would nag strictly at me like a y grandmother.

I sighed.

It was only hours after we separated and yet I've missed him already. I couldn't help but wondered if he worry about me. I stared at my phone sadly. No call, no message from him. Of course, I'm expected too much.

I threw my phone carelessly.

"Can't you stop throwing off your phone here and there? It might hit me." Seulgi complained while brought a tray of foods. "I'm not hungry." I said without glance at her.

She scoffed.

"Don't flatter yourself, you brat. This is for me, go get some by yourself if you want."

"Witch." I mumbled and received a glare as a reply.

After minutes of silence, my Bear spoke as she munched her food.

"So, when are you going to make up with Sehun? I believe you won't be able to distancing yourself from him too long." She stated.

"I know, I've been missing him since I came here. But I still hang on my pride, no matter what. Can you imagine, I'm the one who walked away from him and then hours later I'm also the one who come to him? No way." Seulgi rolled her eyes.

"You and your pride. I thought you won't think about such like that when it comes to Sehun." "That's only occur if the matter involving another people. Since now the matter only involved me and him, I'm hanging on my pride." I said in cocky tone.

"Whatever. But I think you must find a way if you want to make up with him and find out if he miss you too or not." "I think I know the answer for the latter. Judged from no message or call from him." I pointed out in pessimism way.

"At least he tried to stop you when you ran away. He must have his own reason for not to call you. I don't think he would be that careless to you." Seulgi encouraged.

"Do you want to know if he miss you or not?" She asked. "How?"

"Just simply ignore him." She suggested.

"That's too much to bear." I sighed.

"Come to think of it. You will know if he try to make up with you or not, if he miss you or not. And you can test him how much he cares about you."

I thought deeply at this.

It might be true. I never know if he care about me sincerely all this time, I want to know how's his reaction when I ignore him. But what if he actually don't care about me? What if he won't notice my ignorance? What if all of his affection towards me because he pitied me after looked too desperate?

Seulgi flicked my nose.

"Yah, I know there's too many 'what ifs' flooding in your head. You have no time for doubting this. You need to start showing your ignorance to Sehun before Luhan do something about this."

"What does that guy have to do with this?" I asked while scowled. "If he know you and Sehun aren't in good terms now, he might trying to distract Sehun from you. In the end, Sehun will be the one who ignore you." Then she leaned in with smug look.

"And after he give you ignorance, once he remember you, he will approach you and ask for a break-"

"NO! Oh my God, what should I do? Just tell me what to do!" I said impatiently. The words of Sehun and break up was really scary. Just by the thought of it made me cringed. "Show him that you ignore him when he call you." I rolled my eyes. "As if he will call me."

"Oh, he will." Seulgi pulled her phone and squinted her eyes to the clock. "If my prediction right, he will call you in any minutes from now." Then she started typed something on her phone.

"What are you? A shaman?" I snorted.

She glared at me. "Just wait and see, you impatient lady. I'm helping you now. When he call you, do what I say." She demanded. "Yes, ma'am" I nodded obediently.

Sehun POV

I stared at the door. I've stood in front of the door for a while and contemplated whether I should rang the bell or not. But eventually I chose the first. After waited for five minutes, the door swung opened, revealed my lovely cousin.

"Ugh, I said I'm done with you- Sehun?!" Kai widened his eyes.

"Why are you so surprised? You're done with who?" I narrowed my eyes suspiciously.

"Uh, I thought you were delivery man." He stammered while let me in. I was either too tired or lazy to pry further so I just shrugged it off.

When I passed his room, I smelled something weird. "What's with this smell?" I turned to him while made a face. It wasn't fart or alcohol, something strange to me and I couldn't interpret it.

"It's my puke. It spilled on my clothes." He answered with a tint of nervousness. I didn't reply immediately.

I just stared at him and observed his answer. I was sure there no sign of alcohol and I knew exactly Kai wasn't the type who get sick easily. Moreover, on yesterday evening he seemed fine when he caught me and Soojung-

Yeah, that.

So the possibility of him lying to me was quite big. "You didn't do something funny, right?" I asked him with blank face. He panicked. "No! Of course not! I won't do something weird." He replied with awkward smile.

I was obviously didn't buy his answer. But since I came to his condo because of Soojung, I decided to gave up and let the matter go. I rolled my eyes and muttered a 'whatever' before sat on the couch.

Kai beamed immediately.

"Soooo, what brings you here? Do you miss me already? But we were just met yesterday." He asked half teased. I hit his arm. "I'm not your retarded fangirls and never be. Note that in your head. Go make me something instead of just teasing me." I demanded.

"Tsk, no humor as always. What do you want?"

"Coffee." He laughed.

"Since when you drink coffee instead of chocolate milk or bubble tea?" I kicked his shin.

He groaned before disappeared to the kitchen. In a moment, he came with 2 cups of coffee and tea since he didn't drink coffee. I stared at the coffee warily. "You aren't put any poison on it, right?"

Kai grasped his chest feigned hurt.

"How could you accused me like that? I still need you to work on my papers when I'm lazy. So, I won't kill you. At least not yet. But if you insisting, I still have some cyanide." He grinned.

I glared at him.

"I'll make this quick. I'm not here to fooling around with you. This is about Soojung." I said while rubbed my neck. I raised a brow when I saw his grin turned into a smirk.

"I see. So how it goes? Was she too rough?"

"What rough?"

"Oh come on! Yesterday when I caught you two almost-" He stopped his sentence when I threw a cushion at him.

"I'm not talking about that, you ert! Just so you know, we didn't do anything after you caught us." He crossed his arms with that damned smirk still plastered on his face.

"And I bet you were disappointed. I didn't see you do something for rejection, though. In fact, you were on top." Then he stood up and slowly walked closer to me still with that pose.

"You let her seduced you, touch you and undressed you. You wanted her. Tell me, Sehun. Tell me that you have desire for her, you have desire for a girl." He whispered provocatively.

I groaned. It was true. All of his words were true.

But, just because all of that happened on that night, doesn't mean it will happening onwards. Because I believe I'm still gay.

Kai moved back to his seat after gave my shoulder a pat when he got no answer from me because I was just buried my face in my thighs.

"Okay, then. What is it about Soojung you wanted to talk about? Just right to the point. I know you guys fighting now." He said with serious face.

Before I spoke, Kai's phone beeped but I ignored it.

"It's about my lame excuses. She knew it." I bit my lip in guilt. He rolled his eyes. "Now look what you caused, stubborn brat. I told you to find something more logic excuses, didn't I?" He sighed after typed something on his phone.

I ignored his remark because I was drowned in guilty.

"And the thing about Luhan hyung wanted to tag along made it worst."

He closed his eyes and mumbled 'no wonder'.

"Now, call her." He demanded. "She won't-"

"Just call her. If you don't show any care to her, she will turn into a godzilla once she meet you." I pulled my phone hesitantly and dialed Soojung's number. Somehow, I could imagined what would came next.

First attempt, she didn't pick up the call. Second attempts, no. Third attempts, no. Fourth attempts, not yet. Fifth attempts, still no.

That was scary.

I knew she purposely ignored my calls because usually she would picked my calls right at the first ring in first attempt.

Finally, she picked up in sixth attempts.

"Soojung-"

"What?" My shoulders deflated.

Before, it would came as 'Sehunnie!' Or 'Yes, sweetheart?' But that time I got a snap.

"Why you didn't pick up my calls?"

"I'm not in the mood so I ignored it. Besides, I thought you would never call me anyway." She replied nonchalantly.

"I'm sorry, I really wanted to call you right after you go. But I knew you won't answer me. I called your house, but no one answer it. Then I called your house again this morning and your maid said you didn't come home last night. I grew more worried after that. I'm afraid something bad might happen to you." I explained helplessly.

Soojung gave no response for a while until I thought she hang up the call. But when I checked, it was still connected.

"Soojung? Are you still there?"

She scoffed.

"Whatever. Are you calling me just for that? I'm hanging up." She hissed and hung up.

My hand trembled in horror. Was that really Soojung? That was the first time ever she talked to me harshly like that. I sank on my seat. I didn't know how could I had a feeling like that. I felt like I was about to cry.

"It didn't go well, huh? Sorry." Kai draped his arm around me. I shook my head.

"I just want to go home now." I stood up and took my leave. "Okay. Just call me if you need something." I nodded. Before I turned, he held my arm.

"Check your email at 5 PM, okay?" I stared at him for a brief moment before nodded carelessly and walked away.


Sunday morning, Sehun sat on his bed and stared at the space. That day he got two plan with two different person. One with Krystal and second with Luhan.

Plan A: Pick Krystal up and try his best to convince her to go with him for a date. And if he fail,

Plan B: Go hang out with Luhan.

But he knew better that he rooted to accomplish the Plan A. Because the unusual distance between him and Krystal bothered him a lot. After made sure to himself that he looked better than usual, he stepped out from his house.

On the other hand, Ms. Girlfriend sat on her study table while looked at the view from the window. She had set a plan with Seulgi for Sehun. But she doubted if she can do the plan successfully. Knowing her, the possibility of her failing the plan was quite big. Ignored Sehun wasn't an easy matter to deal with.

Krystal bawled for the second time on Saturday after the phone call with Sehun. He did cared about her. She blamed her pessimism side for thought negatively about Sehun. But nonetheless, the plan must go on.

She narrowed her eyes to the gate after a familiar-looked car parked in front of it. Then a lovely familiar-looked boy got out of the car.

She gasped.

"What is he doing here? What do I do? I haven't even take a bath!"

Being a smartass that she was, she decided to pretended to sleep as she jumped to her bed, just when she heard footsteps on the stairs. She heard a few gentle knocks before the door creaked open.

"Soojung?" Sehun called softly. He anticipated a sudden outburst or her signature tantrums.

He relaxed a bit when he found his girlfriend was asleep with her back faced him. Sehun approached her bed and climbed next to her. He gulped and closed his eyes, tried to remember what did Kai said on his email. He took a deep breath.

Krystal froze when she felt a pair of soft lips that she longed for less than 48 hours kissed her right cheek. Followed with a gentle embrace from the back. She swore, she would do anything if she could wake up every morning like that.

Sehun could tell that she was awake and held herself up.

How couldn't he guessed? Her eyes were closed, her face were blank and yet her cheeks flushed red.

What a stubborn girl.

He decided to pressed and more until she would acknowledge his presence. He didn't care if she would kick him, glare at him or whatsoever.

He slid his left arm around her neck and hugged her shoulders. While his right arm touched her waist and massaged it in sensual way. And his naughty lips moved from her cheek, down to her neck, kissed it slowly. He focused on a certain spot on her neck when he felt she started squirmed. Not long after, there was a tiny little shy moan escaped her lips.

Gotcha.

Krystal turned her back and feigned a yawn. She pushed Sehun a bit before made her face blank as usual. "

What are you doing here?" She tried her best to sounded unpleasant as possible.

But Sehun tightened his jaw to stifled a laugh.

Her face were displayed ten shades of red and she still managed to snapped at him. He sat up straight. "I'm here to pick you up for our date." He said casually.

She raised a brow.

How could he acted as if nothing happened?

"And say sorry as well."

She got up from the bed.

"I thought it was clear that I cancelled it. Just go somewhere else with that Luhan. I had a plan to hang out with Seulgi anyway." She said as she walked passed him and entered bathroom.

Sehun puffed his cheeks.

"Nope. I still want to give the second try." He said while lied comfortably on her bed.

Krystal leaned her back to the bathroom's door and sighed heavily. If she stay longer with Sehun earlier, she might jump at him senselessly and ruin the plan.

After done bathed, she stomped her feet annoyingly at the thought that she was just ignored Sehun's offer to go on a date. That might be happened once in a thousand years since she was the one who always asked him first.

And yet she rejected him right away.

How about she cancel the plan, forget about what happened on Friday and go on a date with him instead? But she had promised Seulgi not to ruin the plan in any way. Because she had predicted that the ending of the plan will turns out beautifully on Krystal's point of view.

What about Sehun's?

Well, Krystal believed that the ending will be nice for him too.

Perhaps.

She exited the bathroom with a bathrobe and glanced around the room.

No sign of Sehun.

Krystal sighed in disappointment. What kind of apology was that? She was about to walked to the wardrobe but strong arms pushed her to the bed.

Then she looked up as she found the gay boy hovered above her and showed a mischievous look.

"I'm still asking you for a date. But if you doesn't want to go outside, we still can have a date here in your room. Or bed exactly." He whispered seductively while played with the strap of her robe.

"Anyway, don't you think we need to finish our session that got interrupted in my bed on Friday?" He whispered once again as he took off his hoodie and tried to untie the robe.

That was it.

Krystal lost her control and rolled over, hovered above Sehun. She breathed heavily.

"Look, I don't care anymore if you mean it or just merely playing around. Same goes whether you are gay or not. You've seduced me and you have to take responsibility of it."

She sat on his crotch and wiggled on it. Tested for his reaction.

Sehun bit his lip and closed his eyes to refrained himself let out a moan and roll his eyes because the strange feeling of pleasure.

"Just so you know, I didn't wear anything other than this." She referred to the robe.

"And you were tried to untie it. For someone who claimed himself as a gay, you're really naughty." She smirked teasingly.

But Sehun were already lost his mind, he didn't care about her tease. He knew it wasn't supposed to be ended like that. And he blamed that wave of pleasure for took off his mind.

Krystal had a sudden feeling of proud when she felt something hardened under her.

He got aroused by her. She the gay boy.

"S-stop.... Wait." Sehun held her hips who was about to bounce at him. "What? Don't tell me you want to stop this and runaway. Believe me, you won't feel comfortable if you going here and there with hardened ." She stated bluntly and pointed at his crotch.

"N-no... But why don't you kiss me? And if we do that, is that mean you forgive me, also stop ignoring me?" He stuttered nervously.

Oh right.

"First, we're still not in good terms so I won't kiss you. And no, we do that because you started it."

"That's unfair." He pouted.

She clucked her tongue.

"What did I told you about the pouts? You're even more." Then she started bounced at his clothed crotch.

Sehun moaned and thrown back his head as she gave him the pleasure. That session on her bed was better than the previous one. Because on her bed, they've reached the point where the longer they kept the session, he got more hardened and she got more wetter. Even when they weren't .

Sehun and Krystal swore, they were almost reach their high, only if that wasn't for a certain bear's loud voice that roared through the room as the door slammed open.

"Jung! It's almost 11, what took you so lo- OH MY GOD GUYS! WHAT ARE YOU- IT HAVEN'T EVEN REACH THE NOON!" Seulgi shouted and hastily slammed the door.

Krystal glared at the door.

Sehun pushed her slowly.

"I think I better get going." He said and quickly pick up his hoodie.

"Fine, just go." She responded as he closed the door.

"I must lock the door whenever I'll do that with Sehun. We've got caught twice, he probably refuse to do the same thing in the next chance."

Then she got dressed quickly as the Bear kept banged the door impatiently.


Sehun POV

I rushed to the front door, ignored Seulgi's disbelief look and opened the gate. I entered the car and drove away for like a few meters until I turned to a corner and stopped the car. I was hastily rummaged all around the car, tried to find something to be filled with my-

Uh, the liquid.

Finally, I found some condoms on the dashboard. I grabbed one and opened the pack with my teeth. I pushed my seat backwards into a more comfortable position. Lastly, I locked all the doors because I didn't want to get caught for the third time.

It was hard.

I never get aroused that much. I've watched gay a few times but it was nothing compared with what Soojung had caused.

That girl seriously made me gone crazy. I've experienced a bunch of new feelings because of her. Only with her.

I put the rubber and started jerked off.

After I'm back from my high, my eyes widened as I realized something.

Some condoms?

I never buy any in my entire life. Then how could I found a few packets of it in my car? I narrowed my eyes to the dashboard and found a paper near the packets.

After I caught you yesterday, I think you will need these wherever you go. You've grown into a man and I'm so proud of you. I hope Soojung can bore some straight sense in your head :P

P.S. If you need some more of the packets, don't be ashamed to ask me nicely. - Your beloved cousin~

I glared at the note.

First, his email made me ended up ed for the first time and he supplied me packets of condoms.

Second, he was at it again, tried to make me fully straight. It sounded like he used my acceptance towards Soojung to make me straight. And how could he proud of his cousin who was about to do that with his girlfriend?

I sighed at the thought of her. No Soojung for Sunday. I've used to spent most of my time with her. Not having her for two days made me so lonely.

Then I drove to a cafe to met Luhan hyung. Before, I would be happy and looked forward whenever I hang out with him. But since that day I considered him as a Plan B, I just did it nonchalantly.

"Sehunnie!" Luhan hyung greeted as I entered the place.

"Hi, hyung." I tried to put a smile despite the gloomy mood that I had

. "Where's your girlfriend?" He asked when he noticed that I came alone.

"She's going out with her friend."

"Oh, I thought you have a date with her today. Ah, it's must be because of me, right?"

Yeah.

"No, her friend suddenly asked to accompany her to shopping today." I reasoned out.

Then Luhan hyung babbled about something that I didn't have any interest about, but I pretended to listen at him. And out of boredom, I stared at the window once in a while.

Maybe I shouldn't asked Soojung about hyung and say to him that she don't let him to tag along, so I could have hang out with her instead.

Tsk.