Annoying Schoolmates

Gay Boyfriend

Sehun stared at his phone, contemplated whether he should call the person or not.

"Hello?" He did anyways.

"Hey, dude. Where are you?"

"I'm just getting home now and laying on my bed. Why? Wanna come over?"

"No. Apparently I just want to tell you something." Kai replied with a hum.

"Tell me, then." He said casually.

"Well, I don't know if you still have any concern in this since you had your attention to Seulgi nowadays, but... Soojung broke up with me just now." Sehun informed the boy on the other line in which he got nothing as response.

It was a very long pause. Kai's voice literally vanished. Sehun looked at his phone and saw the line was still connected. It was either he was asleep or got abducted by aliens.

"Yah are you asleep or-"

"What the Oh Sehun! What the hell did you do?! I just left you this morning and told you to play in her place and a break up is all that you got?!! And how come your voice so calm like that?!! You !" Kai cursed ever so loudly until Sehun rubbed his ear with a frown.

"The hell, Jongin. What's your problem, huh? How dare you yelled in my ear!"

"Tell me you're joking, then. Tell me it's not true." He gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"You knew all too well that I barely had sense of humor. I'm not joking nor lying. She was broke up with me this afternoon and I'm so damn serious." Sehun said almost growling, emphasized the words 'broke up' and 'serious'.

"You owe me a big explanation, you . A very detailed one, tomorrow." With that Kai hung up without waiting Sehun to respond.

"This jerk. How dare he cursed and ordering me around like that? How exaggerating." He threw his phone while huffed.

He felt sleepy but couldn't help to think back about the afternoon event. Before he reached on the front door of her house, he heard she sniffled in the back. That was when he confirmed himself that she was crying.

He made her cried.

There's this lump of guilt on his chest at the realization. Soojung had done so much that she brought changes on his life. A better changes, at the point where he didn't want her sad or hurt.

But was it his fault that she cried? He only asked for a temporary break and he knew she was aware of it too. And yet she asked for a permanent one.

Suddenly his phone kept buzzed like crazy until it almost fall from the edge of his bed.

"What is it all about until they keep chatting nonstop?" It was came from his school's group chat. He never bother to open it although he joined because none of the topics they talked could catch his interest.

But at this certain time, he decided to opened it after his eyes caught one of his colleagues' chat mentioned 'broke up'.

'I can't believe Krystal and Sehun finally broke up! Hahaha..'

 

'I know right! I can finally get my hopes back to make a move on Krystal-ssi!'

 

'Not that fast, Jinwoo. I'll beat you to get Krystal-ssi attention first! I knew it from the start that sissy gay doesn't deserve someone perfect like her.'

'Watch your words, Hansol. The truth is my gorgeous Sehun broke up with that Krystal after he realized I'm better than her. Just wait until you see me kiss him. Might as well bring him to bed. Hahaha'

Ewwww..

Sehun almost faint when he read the last chat and couldn't help but shuddered. What the , girl. She called Krystal as but she was the one who acted like .

He take a look to his phone to saw the chat's owner. Park Jinhee. Who the heck was that? He didn't remember recognize anyone with that name. However, he took a mental note to never go near someone named Park Jinhee, dangerous .

Screw that.

Sehun expected the school would found out nonetheless. But he didn't expect it would be that instant either. He scrolled up the chat room to find out how, ignored their nasty comments in process.

Until his finger stopped at a few chats that seemed like brought up the wildfire.

'BREAKING: Krystal and Sehun finally broke up!'

'You gotta be kidding me, Kyungbin.'

'No way.'

'They were just fine yesterday.'

'No, it's true. First, Krystal had erased Sehun's name on her Instagram bio although their photos together was still there.'

Then Kyungbin posted two photos of Krystal's Instagram profile as comparison before and after she erased his name.

"I didn't even know if Soojung was written my name there. This dude is such a creep." Then he saw Kyungbin's next chat.

'Secondly, a freshmen girl had asked the truth to Nayeon, Krystal's cousin as you know and she was freaking confirmed it!'

Then he posted a picture of the freshmen girl's chat with Nayeon. People could saw that Nayeon really said the couple was ended their relationship. And Sehun saw many of them cheered as responses.

'Why would that girl bothered to asked Nayeon?'

'What else? That girl is also into Sehun.'

"Back off, girl. Not a chance. Just how many times do I have to turns them down? They might doesn't have any dignity left." Sehun snorted.

'What's her name again?'

'Cheon Sooyoung.'

"Err, no. I'm only acknowledged one girl with 'Soo' which is Soojung and I'm not interested on having any additional." He commented while took screenshot here and there.

'Oh, she's pretty. How come pretty girls likes that gay Sehun so much? Such a pity.'

"Because I'm handsome, you jackass. Ugly guy like you will never understand." He sneered although he didn't know how's that guy's looking. He barely pay attention to people around his school.

'Hey what if Sehun actually sees all of this and tell it to Kai?'

'None of the four joining this group.' Kyungbin replied.

Kai? He knew he always likes the screenshot fiture.

'But I just saw Sehun's name on this group's members, though.'

Probably it was time for him to showed up. They can gossiping about him freely for all he cares.

 

                             ' off, s.'

        

 Oh Sehun left the group.