The Boy Who Has It All

The Business of Love

The heir to the throne of Choi Interprises, is no other than the dashing, excentric, playboy Choi Siwon.  A well rounded individual who has everything and needs nothing except for a good party and some hot girls to toy around with.  He is known as a modern day prince, who has the money, clothes, and looks to get away with anything and could get everything with just a snap of a finger.  Siwon is spoiled by his loving grandmother Choi Seo Rin, who is the CEO and head of Choi Interprises.  Grandma Rin is the type of lady who acts tough and cold in the outside, but once you get to know her, she is the most caring, loving, and loyal person you will ever meet.  She also has a great fashion sense and is always seen wearing bright red lipstick that she never leaves  home without.

This modern day prince on the other hand, has a very dark and depressing past that still haunts him till this day.  On Siwon's 10th birthday, he and his parents were going to Jeju island where his birthday party was being held.  They were on their yacht when out of no where a storm came and hit them.  Their yacht had been torn apart by the horrible storm and shred to peices in a matter of minutes.  Siwon's mom had drowned and his father dove in the water to save her while he, the captian of the yacht, and his nanny Kang Hana were with him in the life boat.  They waited and waited to see when his father would come back up with his mother, but sadly young Siwon's father had drowned trying to save his mother.  When the rescuers finally came Siwon had cried to a point where no tears could no longer come down from his eyes.  Ever since then, Siwon has been raised by his grandmother, who he calls grandma Rin, and his nanny, Kang Hana, who he calls mama Hana.  Siwon hates going into the water and has never celebrated his birthday ever since that tragic incident.  He blames himself for his parents death, "If it wasn't my stupid birthday, we wouldn't have gotten into that storm and mother and father would still be alive."

Siwon is now 25 and its time for him to start getting his act together and start learning the family business.  Until now Grandma Rin has been lenient with Siwon because she knows the pain that he goes through every single day of his life.  Siwon parties hard just to try and mask the pain he's in, even if it's for just a second.  Although it might not seem like it, he is still in pain from that tragic day.  Its now time for him to stop partying and get to work.  Grandma Rin said "You better get your act together because soon enough that blasted second cousin of yours, Lee Kwang Soo, will want to take the company from me and you.  I'm getting old my grandson, do this for me before I die .. please."  Siwon could only reply with a nodd because he couldn't bare losing another person he greatly loved, not Grandma Rin.