Chained up

Play With Me

Title: VIXX - Chained up


D.O heard the sound of a knock at the door of his house advantage. "Come in! I'm in living room to cleaning up this mess!"D.O shout and the person came in. He came into the living room and looked at D.O straight in the eye. D.O looked at his feet and glared at him murderously sidelines. "HAVE NOT YOU BEEN TAUGHT THAT THE SHOES STAY IN THE FOYER! SEE WHAT A MESS UNDER YOUR FEETS! START IMMEDIATELY CLEAN UP THE MESS YOU DO IT! BEFORE, WHEN YOU FIND YOURSELF TORN TO PIECES AT MY YARD!"D.O shout and the person looked at him. "Soo, why you keep screaming this time in the morning?" Kai asked half sleepily Chanyeol and Kai came back to see what's going on. "Mr. Li, what are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked and D.O glared at Chanyeol. "LOOK WHAT YOUR ACQUAINTANCE MAKES MY BEAUTIFUL FLOOR! IT'S DIRTY! STARTS CLEAN UP YOU BASTARD BEFORE YOU REALLY, I WILL HAVOC OF YOU TO DEATH!" D.O shout and Ace just looked at him with amusement. "What if you clean it, weeping." Ace said, and Kai shook his head with smirk. 

"Mr. Li, or what you were. You don't want that Soo get angry or no, he is already angry, but you do not want to know the consequences." Kai explained and Ace just laughed. "Do you think the two of you, that I really am afraid not produce owl eye?" Ace asked, catch the D.O's jaw. 'Don't d-"Kai was warning and D.O turns up in the same Ace's left hand. D.O nails sank Ace's skin and blood started oozing out of the hand. D.O curled around the legs and Ace's stomach was on the floor. The left hand was neck and Ace was amazed. "K-Kyungsoo, non-" Chanyeol was saying and D.O glared at him angrily. "SHUT UP PARK CHANYEOL IF ANY CARE ABOUT YOUR LIFE!" D.O yelled and Ace tried to cover his ears on the shoulders of D.O's the shout. "I-i promise to clean up the mess i do, forgive me." Ace complaining and D.O only exacerbated its grip. "Good Soo hyung!" Kai smiled like an idiot and Chanyeol looked at him. "Hey, you young man. Help me out of this." Ace said, and D.O exacerbated the pain again. "What shall I benefit the most? Money, I do not want to. I do not want anything to riches . "Kai said with a grin." and anyway, I'm Soo hyung side. "Kai smiled and D.O glared at him. 

"Kim Jongin, I promise to do anything, if you help out Ace from Satansoo." Chanyeol whine and Kai grinned. "Anything?" Kai asked and Chanyeol nodded. "Okay. This is the last time I'll help you, and that Mr. Li guy. "Kai said, and sighed. "Kyungsoo, you are soooo ing y now. And that style is right for you. Oh, if you could be on me the same way and you are bound me handcuffed to the bed caught." Kai grinned and D.O glared at him. "Shut up, Kai." D.O said angrily and Kai grinned back to him. "But you're the world's iest person. I love your eyes and especially when you look at me looking like you wanna kill me. You are so ing hot." Kai said and D.O looked even more angry. "Kai, that does not help." Chanyeol said and Kai slapped him on the head. "I'm a professional." Kai said, and went to next to D.O, who look at him."Do Kyungsoo. You make me feel crazy that I've always wanted to do this for you." Kai said, and caught D.O's head. He kissed D.O directly on the lips and D.O pushed Kai farther away. "What the hell were you thinking?" D.O asked confused and left the room. 

Kai touched his lips and smiled. "I kissed him." Kai smiled and Ace looked at him. "That was really well acted. He must have really thought that you would like him. No one wants him." Ace said with a laugh and Kai glared at Ace. " HATE YOU! "Kai shouted and wept at the same time. He hit Ace straight in the face and ran to his room. He slapped the door shut behind him and locked it. "Let's go outside." Chanyeol said, and it went out of the house as soon as you had cleaned the floor. "Why he got angry so badly for me?" Ace asked and Chanyeol looked at him. "Kyungsoo can't stand dirt." Chanyeol said, and Ace sighed in frustration. "Yes, I realized. I meant this Kai type. Was that his name?" Ace asked and Chanyeol expression turned sad. "He is in love with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo is a sensitive subject for him and he explodes every time someone makes a mockery of his love affairs." Chanyeol explained and Ace nodded. 

"Kai makes everything Kyungsoo told him to do and Kyungsoo has not noticed yet to that day. Kai that is only interested in him and love him. And stop hiding Baekhyun I can smell your favorite scent." Chanyeol said, and appeared Baekhyun his hide. "Kai speaking of which. He does not agree to out of his room, and he took a master key, that no one can get into his room." Baekhyun told and Chanyeol looked at him. "Injured, he so badly?" Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun nodded. "Thank you for letting Satansoo free. Now he is calmed down and sleeps. we and Lulu him to calm down and we tried to get out of Kai, but she does not agree. "Baekhyun said and glared at Ace. 

"Even Kris is not a mockery of Kai because of his love. He mostly encouraged Kai try to get the Soo, and this is the result. Kai did not give up until he get Soo." Baekhyun said and sighed in frustration. "Jiaheng speaking of which. Have you seen him?" Ace asked, both shook his head. "Maybe he's been visiting at the Tao." Baekhyun said and smiled.

"Who is Jiaheng?"Person ask and everyone get quiet.


A//N: Update!!! Can u guess who is it? XD Okay, here is not Tao's mysteries yet! But next chapter will be Tao's chapter!!! And thnx at lovely comment! Really love u!!! Ohh, Don't u ever thinked chapters name? I will tell u that there will be one mystery. Songs' names. Now there is read. 

Run Bad. 

If you Chained up.

Can u guess next colour too? XD

Comment!