No more

Play With Me

Title: BEAST - No more


CL's POW: 

I looked at my phone because the message came, and it was my friend. He wanted to see me, and, of course, I went to the bar where he wanted to see me. "Soojung whether something's the matter?" I asked, and she was an ordinary grin on her face. "I want to get these two to get rid of. Would you kill them?"She asked to me, and gave the two images. "Is this a reason for what?" I asked, and she grinned. "I guess you remember the ex boyfriend of Kim Jongin?"She asked and I nodded. Who now will not forget him. "I want him and the two of them are in my way." Soojung said and I looked at her in amazement. "Are not you the one who had left him?" I asked and he nodded. "But I came second thoughts now. I want his back by any means necessary, because no one says no to Jung Krystal Soojung."She said and I nodded only. "I heard that Ace has awakened." Soojung said and nodded. "Yeah, his son gets even so still leads, because uncle Ace is not yet in order. "I said and looked at me in amazement. "The boy? I thought that he is childless just like others, except your father." Soojung said and I sat down next to her. I took my phone out and I showed her Kris's picture. "This is Ace's son and we are best friends, too." I said and she looked at me.

"Oh, that mean Jongin has relationships with the Dragon mafia." Soojung said and nodded only. "Of course he have relationships at dragon's main leaders because I have just heard today that his boyfriend is Jay's son."I said and her eyes dilated looked at me ." Did you just say that Jongin's boyfriend's father is Jay? "Soojung asked shocked and I nodded." Yes, Do Kyungsoo is his name. You know him from somewhere? "I asked and she was shocked."It can not be true. Just when I planned that he will die." Soojung said and looked at the pictures in more detail. I've only seen Kyungsoo couple of times, and I can certainly remember her closely. "Forget the CL. I could never come to win the war, and I can not cause problems to you." Soojung said and nodded only answer. "Well, then what you gonna do about Krystal?" I asked, and she grinned. "ruining their relationship."She said and began to laugh hysterically. 

"How you gonna do it?"I asked, and she grinned."I try find out who this Do Kyungsoo really is. He does not seem so innocent as he gets the impression, and then I thought that Jongin is victim of "accident". That's all I will tell, because I do not want to reveal the whole my plan."Krystal said, and smile to me."You really want to Jongin back."I said, and I laughed with her. "I have to do something for his brother Taemin. I have not yet planned what I'd do to him. But I already have a plan for how to get Jongin back to me, but I fear that Taemin can not turn his head." Krystal said, and sighed. She really wants Jongin back, but why."May I ask why you want to Jongin back?" I asked, and she grinned. "He is rich, and you know that I'm always looking rich men. I'm going to marry them, and whoops they die, or else we have a child when we break up."Krystal said, and laughed. "So, how many children do you have, Krystal?"I asked thoughtfully and Krystal grinned."Three own, but I think I do child with Jongin especially when two of their relationship is ruined." Krystal said, and she rose from the table."I'm leaving now, it was nice to chat as always." Krystal said, and left.

I went home too, and I saw Kris was there. Then I noticed even D.O and I went to their join. "Do Kyungsoo, you'll want to be alert and keep Jongin stick really tightly." I said, and both looked at me like 'what the you are talking about'."Soojung, well I think you know her better known as Krystal, but still. She's trying to ruin your and Jongin's relationship by any means necessary. "I said, and I saw how D.O was angry. "That it can not leave my husband alone." D.O said and I looked at him."She has been plagued for a whole month Kai and Kai told reporters that if she does not stop produce so he will kill her."D.O said and I nodded only."Although Krystal is my best friend, but her goings-on goes too far. "I said and D.O just smiled."If something happens to Kai and I promise that it will anymore see light."D.O said, and his words seeped poison. Kris grinned."Sorry to join the conversation, but I can also join the 's torture. I can not figure out what the hell's why she did not leave Kai peace." Kris said, and sighed, which made them look at me. "She wants Jongin, because he is rich."I said, and I saw how the D.O's eyes widened.

"Is that why he always buy expensive things for me, and Hyeon." D.O and said to him, this was a shock. He never knew that Kai is rich, and the same time became the leaders of the Dragon. "WHAT THE HELL HE IS DOING HERE?! WU YIFAN, LI JIAHENG KEVIN! IS THAT YOU BRING THAT CRAZY MAN HERE?!" Ace yelled and stood behind the others in hiding. Kris rolled his eyes. "Who do you mean?" Kris asked, and he saw D.O's look. "Kris, whether he is your father?"D.O asked and Kris nodded."Yes h-," "Look, that you will never bring him into my house."D.O interrupted Kris and Kris rolled his eyes."I don't know what the hell the two you have at past, but I do know that it is linked into a mess."Kris said, and D.O only rolled his eyes."He messed up my beautiful floor, which I had just washed and moreover he hurt Kai."D.O said, and Ace glared at D.O, who glared back at him."I can't understand why he loves you. You are absolutely terrible!" Ace said, Jay took Ace's ear caught.

"Jay, what does this mean?"Ace asked and Jay grinned. "Sorry, I don't presented my son Do Kyungsoo, but you have impressively met him." Jay said, and Ace froze. After that, he glared at Jay."Well, no wonder, when he as you are. I can't find your house of dust particles and your son has inherited otherwise his mother's lips." Ace said, and Jay just grinned. "My son absolutely perfect. I even have grandchild and coming second."Jay said, and Ace rolled his eyes." I already have two. "Ace said, and so Jay and Ace began their childish bickering. The rest of us just looked at, when they were disputing and D.O, after all, began to speak."I'm going back home now and appa, be sure to come tomorrow for dinner. Hyeon already eagerly waiting for you there." D.O said, and he left. I looked at the clock and Kris also said goodbye. I looked appa and he pouted."I also want grandchildren." GD said, and pouted still. Ace and Jay grinned at him. "You're not the only one GD." Donghoon said and I rolled my eyes. "You do not have any offspring yet, if you make first child, and only then start thinking grandchildren."I said, and the other dragons began to laugh. "I've always been of the opinion that the GD and CL are like twins." Donghoon said and pouted.

No one's POW:

Kai smiled when Hyeon slept in peace, and he went into the living room. He did not expect that someone was in his living room."Krystal, why are you here?" Kai asked and Krystal just grinned. "As I told you I want you. I've had all these years miss us." Krystal said, and Kai just rolled his eyes."There is no one of us. It's just me and  Soo. "Kai said, and Krystal rolled her eyes."What the hell are you to see the owl eye? I can't figure out how to love him. He is frankly after your money."Krystal said with a grin." JUNG CHRYSTAL SOOJUNG HELL OUT OF HERE AND NEVER COME CLOSER MY FAMILY! Kai shouted and Hyeon came to the livingroom's door. "Appa."Hyeon said and Kai turned to look at him. "A-are you okay Hyeon?"Kai asked and Hyeon hugged him. "Do not you get to sleep my dear?" Kai asked and Hyeon nodded in response."Appa, I want umma."Hyeon said, and Kai smiled at him. "Don't worry Eonnie, umma will be home soon." Kai said and glared at Krystal. "And you're going away from here." Kai said, angry and Krystal just grinned. "I'll see you Jonginnie!"Krystal shout and went to the door as quickly as had come.

"Appa, why she was here?"Hyeon asked and Kai sighed. "I don't know Hyeon. Do you want milk and honey?" Kai asked and Hyeon clapped his hands happily. "Hyeon wants very much!" Hyeon cried and laughed happily. Kai also laughed and take Hyeon to the kitchen. Kai did Hyeon's drink and watched as his beloved son drank honey milk. "Jongin! I'm home!" D.O cried, and he walked into the kitchen. "Is not Hyeon should be sleeping?"D.O asked and Hyeon smiled at his mother, "Hyeon can't sleep, because he could not leave night kiss from umma." Hyeon said, and D.O kissed his son's forehead, "Go now sleep Hyeon, okay?" DO asked. Hyeon and smiled at him. "Yes Umma!" Hyeon shout and ran to his room. Kai looked at D.O and D.O guessed that something has happened."Is something wrong Jongin?"D.O asked and Kai nodded."I don't know how the hell Krystal came to our house in, but she was here. After all, tell her to leave and unfortunately, that Hyeon woke up when I yelled for Krystal."Kai said, and his words seeped into anger.

"He's trying to get you by any means necessary, because you are rich." D.O said and Kai looked at D.O in shock. "Y-you know that I-I'm rich?" Kai asked and D.O nodded."I was pretty shocked by my first when I heard it from CL. Why did you lie to me, Kim Jongin?"D.O asked and Kai bit his lips. D.O knew that he was nervous and Kai in the end opened his mouth."I remember when we went to the same school, while the rich are tempted you, and you said that you hate the rich, and I was afraid to report it because I did not know how to react."Kai said, and bit his bottom lip so hard that it began to bleed. "Jongin, no more secrets between us, okay?"D.O asked and Kai nodded."If it is now the secrets of which I don't know to let them now." D.O said and Kai looked at him."You also my love."Kai said, and D.O nodded in response, "Okay, where to begin." Kai said and thought for a moment."I like children very much and I want a large family...Sometimes I stolen Tao's cat beside me to sleep and I like cats really more like dogs, even though I would argue that I like dogs more. I stealing from you clothes and think of you, sometimes random to put on top of your clothes. I will tell all my cause to Taemin. And he tells me while his case. Sometimes we compete to who have better life, "Kai said, and D.O looked at him 'what the .' the face."Ohh and I forgot, that I write a diary of you. "Kai said, and D.O looked at him."So what the hell is Kim Jongin. "DO said, and Kai just grinned." I have to admit, but I'm your own stalker. When we lived still friends, I always looked exactly what you did and I am happy that we have such a wonderful family. "Kai said, and kissed D.O, who laughed. 

"Okay, my turn." D.O said, and began to think."I like secretly your ert stuff, no. I don't like, but I love. I always secretly eat junk food when no one is watching. I love baths over everything and I want to spend more time there. We're going to sometimes with Baekhyun to shop and buy makeup. "D.O said and Kai chuckled."And I make that my face is not white. "D.O said and Kai grinned."Is that why, I don't get to come with you in the shower? "Kai asked and D.O nodded in response."I want to see the natural skin color." Kai said and D.O looked at him in shock. "A-are you sure?"D.O asked and Kai nodded. D.O sighed and went to wash his face. Kai looked at D.O's face and he was under a spell."You're beautiful. You do not need makeup." Kai said and caressed D.O's cheek. He loved D.O's milky-white skin and how his hair suit of his skin. Red heart lips were the perfect addition to and it's Kai got to think that D.O is an angel from heaven. D.O chuckled Kai's face and slapped him lightly to his arm, "Kim Jongin, do you get me and the baby to feel strange." D.O said it with humor and Kai realized it indeed "But I know that you like about the way in which I look at you." Kai said and D.O just laughed. Both went to bed, because D.O was tired.


A//N: Okay, I need someone to kick me to . And say to me, that i need write this story and not just start thinking new. But don't worry. I won't start new story before, that I'm writed that. When this is complete I write one shot or long story like this.

This story is longest story now and it's not complete yet. So I try update this soon that I can, but sometimes I start think other story and forget that. I promise to you lovely reader, that I don't start write new story here when this is complete. Hope u will like this.