Break Down

Play With Me

Title: Super Junior M - Break Down


Tao looked at CL and Bom. "How many siblings do you own?" Tao asked and the girls smiled at him. "I have a little sister and a little brother." CL said, and Tao looked at CL, which seemed sad. "Why are you sad?" Tao asked and CL chuckled. "nothing. I thought of something. "CL said and Tao just nodded.

"Bom What about you?" Asked Tao and Bom laughed. "I have a little brother. And do you have any siblings? "Bom asked and Tao fell silent." I am the only child in my family. "Tao said, smiling still." I understand that it's boring, until you get a sibling. My brother is 7 years old and my sister is five years old. "CL said and Tao nodded." My brother is 19 years old. "Bom said and Tao nodded again. 

"But my brother does not have anything to do with our mother so our mother sent him to an educational institution in a young age. She almost sent me too. "Bom said and CL just laughed." My mother did not like at all Bom's mother. She hates her more than anything. I have to admit, even my uncle hates her, but still is with her. "CL said and Bom nodded, as agreed.

"I certainly hope that Kris wakes up. It has now been nearly a month he has been in a coma. "Tao said, and rubbed his stomach." We, too, hope for it. I heard Luhan, Kris's mother is released from prison tomorrow or was it today. "Bom said, and they looked at her in amzement.

"How do you know that she can be reached? In particular, Luhan, who did not even bother to tell the people about his mother anything. "Tao said and the Bom just smiled back. "I asked Luhan himself, because she can be reached. Kris told me sometimes that his mother is in prison. "Bom said and both nodded to understand. They continued talking and Dara smiled at them. "Do you want something to eat?" Dara asked and girls nodded, but Tao just kept talking. Dara went into the kitchen and began to think about things while she cooked.

Dara took food to them, and then went to the room where Kris was lying. He breathed calmly and in their own lungs. Him supplemental oxygen equipment was taken away a few days ago. "Rest in peace, Kris." Dara said, and smiled.

Dara was moving in the direction of the door until. "Yoongi." Kris said, and Dara turned to look at him. He heard quite certain that Kris talked about and Dara went closer. "Kris can you hear me? Say something or give any sign that you hear me. "Dara said, but Kris did not do anything.

"I heard you saying Yoongi." Dara said, but Kris remained in the same position the past. Dara sighed in defeat and she heard another voice. "I can not do." Another person said.

Dara went to boy, and she saw it. This boy had just spoken to her. She does not remember the last time she had heard the boy talking. "Rest." Dara said, and smiled at the boy. Dara went to the door. "Rest in peace both of you." Dara said, and smiled. 

Kris's POW:

We ran around this white rooms with Suga. I heard Dara's voice, and so also Suga heard it. "How many times a day does she want to talk to you?" Suga said and I laughed.

 

"I do not know. Perhaps we will continue to play cat and mouse. I'll get you this time to catch up. "Said, and continued to run around, until suddenly Suga disappeared in front of my eyes, when we talked about things. Then I felt as if my world would collapse. I was left alone in an empty white room and I can feel the tears dripping down my cheeks.

No one's POW:

Luhan looked at his mother and smiled. He and Sehun was greeted by his mother. "Hey umma. May I introduce. This is my fiance Sehun. "Luhan said and Ms. Wu smiled at them." Nice to meet you Sehun. I'm Ju Jiang. Call me only Mrs. Wu. "Ms. Wu said, and smiled at the young couple.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Wu." Sehun said and smiled back. "Lulu, have you heard your brother anything?" Mrs. Wu asked and Luhan expression turned sad. "I have not heard of anything after him, when he disappeared without a trace his father's mansion." Luhan said and Mrs. Wu looked at Luhan.

 

"DO MY YIFAN WAS LI GANG CHAO'S MANSION?" Mrs. Wu said, in shock, and the couple nodded. "That this was still missing." Ms. Wu said, and the couple had just shut up. "Umma, I wanted to let you know that we are going to get married with Sehun as soon as Yifan has been found. "Luhan said and Mrs. Wu smiled at him." I'm so happy for you. "Ms. Wu said, 

"Umma, you will receive three grandchildren." Luhan said and Mrs. Wu looked at him. "Oh, you're getting threes. Congratulations. "Ms. Wu said and Luhan shook his head quickly." Yifan and his "boyfriend" wait the twins. "Luhan said and Mrs. Wu smiled.

"Oh, how wonderful. Many in the week, this person is? "Mrs. Wu asked Luhan and began to think." His pregnancy is more advanced than mine. I think he has a 21 week. "Luhan said and looked at his usual Sehun looked Luhan.

"Hunnie, stop using the Poker Face." Luhan said and Mrs. Wu laughed. "Oh, your fiance is wonderful." Ms. Wu said, and Sehun didn't change his face. It remained the same, and Luhan pouted. "Okay Poker Face. If you do not point to stop produce the look of the invitation Sat-"Luhan not had the time to say the end of the Sehun gave her artificial smile.

"That's much better." Luhan said and Mrs. Wu laughed couples. "Oh, I would like to see the Gang Chao long time." Ms. Wu said, and Luhan smiled at him. "You want me to invite him to our house?" Luhan asked and Sehun immediately laid hold of him. "Luhan, it's not a good idea. Do you remember what happened last time, when he came to the village? Satansoo broke the control. "Sehun said and Luhan sighed his disappointment. Luhan looked at his mother, and came up with an idea. "What if we go for coffee, and we call him there." Luhan said and smiled widely.

Ms. Wu and Sehun both looked at him. "I thi-" Sehun did not get the end say, when Ms. Wu interrupted him. "I think it's a great idea!" Exclaimed Mrs. Wu and hugged Luhan. Luhan search for the Ace's phone number and Ace looked at who was calling. He froze when he saw who is calling.

"Oh, hi Luhan." Ace said nervously.

"Hello, would you come to café. Here is one of the guest who would like to see you."

"Very well, I will come. Where do you come? "Ace asked.

"Urm ... Come Sehun's favorite bubbles tea cafe. We wait you to there."

Ace ended the call and drove really Sehun's favorite bubbles tea cafe. He stepped from the car. He saw Luhan wielding at him and Ace went to Luhan. Then he saw it. His ex wife.

"Urm ... Good afternoon Ju Jiang." Ace said and gave him a nervous smile. "Oh, welcome Gang Chao. It's been a long time since last we met. "Ms. Wu said, and smiled. Ace does not really have been so happy to see her. "It's really nice to meet you a long time." Ace said and gave his a fake smile the most complete ever. 

"Likewise. I did not know that you're so close with Luhan. But of course sure you are. You are the biological father of his brother. "Ms. Wu said, and Ace began to feel irritable.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go. My friend had something important to say to me. "Ace said, and set off as fast as you can. He drove to the manor's GD and GD smiled at him. "What brings you here?" Asked the GD and Ace sighed deeply.

"Wu Ju Jiang." Ace said, and put his hands in his hair. "This a filthy , who cheated on me with another man. Claimed that Luhan is my child when in fact he had another dad. "Ace said and GD sighed deeply.

"Do not worry about her. Dara told me the good news todayabout Jiaheng. "GD said, and Ace looked at him with interest." Tell me. "Ace called for and GD grinned. Ace looked at him perplexed.

"He talked about today, but he's still in a coma yet, but he's going to wake up here in the near future. So at least Dara thought that. "GD said, and Ace smiled. Suddenly Dara appeared cheerful looking, but he had clearly been crying. "Sandara? Are you okay? "GD asked and Dara just hugged him." He's back. "Dara said, and wept with happiness. After that came the boy behind him. "Our own little Yoongi has woken up."


A//N: Short chapter again, if i continued write short chapte this will not be ever complete. I was want write more more longer, but i can't sleep enough. I slept only 4 hours and i had long school day. My school day was 8 hours, yey. I try write tomorow longer, but now i go to sleep. Good night~~

Thnx for comment and new readers. Kisses a lot to u!!!!!!!!

Comment~~