Hate

Play With Me

Title: 4MINUTE - Hate


Kai came downstairs and he saw me crying. He ran immediately to me. "Are you all right Kyungsoo?" Kai asked and shook my head. Kai began to read the letter, and he froze. "A-are you serious Kyungsoo?" Kai asked and I nodded. "Do Jaehwa, are you sure that this is not a joke. He can not be the biological father." Kai said, and I was so upset and embarrassed that I could not say anything.

Kris's POW: 

I sat at my papa's chair and watched other leaders. GD looked at me, and I am pleased that he will help me to lead these morons. I sighed out loud and leaders turned to look at me. "I know that I conduct a totally different way than my father, but I should probably explore more of you and your families. So, I suggest that prod your next appointment with your successor. And the same applies to you GD, although i know CL so anyway. "I said and the others nodded. "What if doesn't have any children, like me and Jay. He does not have a child who would be the successor. And I do not have own child." Dongho said and I rolled my eyes. "Well, then obtain one child. I have twins and you old people doesn't have even one child."I snaps at Dongho and Jay just laughed with GD." Dongho, if you remember I have a child. But I'm not sure if he agrees to come with me. "Jay said, and smiled. My phone rang and I saw that it was Kai. "I'm sorry, but I must respond to that." I was really sorry of that. "What is it Kai? I am in the meeting." I replied, "Can you send dragons after one person"D.O asked and I sighed. "What's wrong D.O?" I asked, and I can hear that she is upset. "SOMEONE ING DO JAEHWA CLAIMS TO BE MY APPA! MY BOTH PARENTS HAVE DIED OR SO FOR ME AT LEAST WAS TOLD!" D.O shouted to my ear, and leaders looked at me, because I kept my ear. "D.O, stop yelling to my ear and it hurts." I said, and he muttered.

"So could you do something about it Do Jaehwa guy. Kill him, torture him or do what ever you want, as long as he stops being disturbed me." D.O said, and hung up the phone. I put the phone in my pocket and I sighed. "Who was it?" GD asked, and laughed. "Tao's friend D.O, he had problem." I said and GD nodded. "Dara told that your father status is getting better and better." GD said, and I nodded. "Okay, the next meeting is in the next week. That is, the Thursday and at 6 PM. And bring your successors and you Donghoon while you must to bring your wife." I said, and said goodbye to all of them. I went home and opened the door. Of course, D.O and Kai was there. "Okay D.O, tell me exactly what has happened." I said and he just gave me a note.

"Dear Do Kyungsoo, you've grown so big and strong, but I'm not sure. You probably do not remember me. Your mother died in childbirth and I was so stupid that I left you front of the Adoption home. Now I regret it that I do not care of you and I have lost the main points of your life. I really hope that you will keep in touch with me and see you soon. Regards Do Jaehwa, your father. "I read aloud, and D.O glared at me. "My parents have died in a car accident." D.O said and nodded only. Tao sighed and calmed at D.O with Kai, which was almost calm. "I promise to look for the person's hands." I said and she smiled at last. "Tell me when you've found him, and I would like to torture him." D.O grinned mischievously. " D.O I promise, I wonder why the Kai is not afraid of you. "I said, and all laughed.

"Yes, I will leave Hyeon come here for treatment. Kai and I have things by Hyeon can not hear." D.O said and I nodded in response. "We will him to pick up after a week. We also need to compress goods, when we change to a new house." Kai said, and they went out of the door. "Well, the two of them have earned their holidays." Tao said, and looked at him. "Well, how the meeting went?" He asked and smiled at he. "Well, next week is a meeting to which we bring our successors, but I have not yet decided which of two will be Black Dragon next leader. "I said, and Tao just nodded."Take both, maybe both of them become leaders." Tao said, and I liked the idea. We talked for a long time yet until the clock was already becoming one night, and we decided to go to sleep.

D.O's POW: 

I woke up in the morning at morning sickness and Kai rubbed my back. "Do not worry Soo, I'll help." Kai said, and I glared at him. "Better, you do this to me." I said and he just grinned. "I could not think of anyone else of the perfect mother my child than you. "Kai said, and I laughed." I know that. "I said, and he kissed me. I looked at him in amazement and hit him accidentally."OMG! I am r-really sorry Jongin." I said and Jongin smiled at me. "You are the only person who gets to hit me." Kai said, and suddenly I realized something. "You kissed me, and I had just vomited, and I still have not had wash my teeth." I said, shocked and he just grinned like a fool. He is sometimes cloying, and I began to wash my teeth. 

"Soo, you had visit today to your parents, right?" He asked and I nodded. He kissed me on the cheek and looked at her. "Why did you kiss me so much today? Is today anyone who kisses the more his boyfriend the day?" I asked, and he laughed. "It is, and in the race to who gets to kiss my Satansoo more." Kai said, and I laughed. In general, I do not like Baekhyun and Luhan invented nickname, but when Kai says the situation with a forced laugh the idea is just perfect."Kai, you come with me. I need a driver, I'm not in the mood for ajaisin." I said and he looked at me worried. "I'm supposed to go to school, but I can throw you yes there, but you have to walk out of there, if you previously home. "Kai said and smiled at her." Thank you, I love you more than anything."I said, and I jumped to his lap. I wrapped my legs around his torso and we kissed each other passionately. Our tongues fought and I felt that my back touched the tile. 

Kai started to on my neck and I , when Kai gritted my neck. "Kai." I said, and he stopped and looked at me with concern. "Are you all right Kyungsoo?" He asked and I nodded. "You will be late of the school, if we continued." I said, and he grinned. "Alright. But it was you who started the kiss. You're just mine little ert Kyungsoo. "Kai said, and blushed right down to my ears, because it was true that I started kiss. I made Kai's lunch box to school and he smiled. He really loved when I made food for him, and he took me to the adoptive parents front of the house. I said goodbye to him and we kissed for the last time before he had to leave to school. My parents were at the door and waiting for me. "You are a very beautiful couple. You mean to each other just like you two would have been created for each other." Ms. Kim said, and only blushed. "Thank you for your umma." I said, and we walked in together in the house. "Tell worries Kyungsoo. We are listen, and we will help as best we can." Mr. Kim said, and i smiled at him gently. "I got the letter and the sender claimed to be my appa Do Jaehwa." I said, and I realized how difficult both went. I can already guess, and Mrs. Kim looked at her husband, "Your father is al-", "SO YOU KNEW THAT HE WAS NOT DEAD?!"I called out to them, and tears flowed down my cheeks"YOU HAVE LIED TO ME 17 HELL YEAR! "I shouted and I left the doors blazing away. I was so angry and upset that I don't even cared where I was walking, and after this i see only black.


A//N: Shcool start. -_- I hate school. Next will be longer and can u guess what happened to Kyungsoo?

COMMENT~~ ^.^