• Chapter Two •

Cherry Blossom

 

 • Chapter Two •

'Sometimes, the heart sees what is invisible to the eyes.' 

 

 



"what did you just say?"


.


Ohh , did I just say my thoughts out loud? I asked myself while literally wanting to punch myself. I know it is my fault that I accidentally bumped into him but it doesn't mean he has to be damn moody early in the morning. I took a deep breath and looked at him.


"Ummmm, You see. I was actually cursing the air and not you." I mentally pat myself for not stuttering .
"whatever." The man said as he started to walk away again.
Leaving my jaw wide open. I felt Hoseok's hand, tapping my shoulder "Your things, Come on Jungkook just ignore him, He's not someone you want to mess with." He said as I took my paper from his hand.
"Did you see what he did to me? Who can be so moody early in the morning, like what the actual F-" Trying to keep my voice down but letting Hoseok feel my frustration. I took a deep breath to calm myself as Hoseok Hyung gave a tap once again.
With that attitude of him... What a waste.
"That's his nature, just ignore him... I know we just met but i don't want you to get into trouble with him." He said " He already have bad rumors around here."
"and who the hell is he?"
"Park Jimin, same grade as you. This is actually hard to believe but he is one of the best student here despite of his cold attitude."
I completely raised my eyebrows at Hyung's explanation... What him, one of the best students here?! It's really hard to believe and we are both in the same grade.


Why does he have a face of an Angel but have a attitude of a devil. What a weird combination.


"Let's hurry up, I don't want you to be late on your first class." Hyung said while pushing me.
I just hope that we are not classmates.


I was so wrong.


The moment i entered the classroom i already saw him staring at the window and noticed that the seat beside him was empty. Is he really that person you don't want to mess with?
"Please introduce yourself." the teacher said
I look at the class, bowed " Hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook. Please take care of me."
The moment i told my name i saw Jimin turned his head that made our eyes meet, he had this surprised look or something but i prefer not to pay much attention to him.
"Welcome to Big Hit Academy, You can take the seat beside Jimin." Like SERIOUSLY!!!!!! there are like two more available seat why do you have to give me the seat beside him!
"Ummmm... Who is Jimin?" I ask pretending not  to know who is he.
The teacher told Jimin to raise his hand which he did, and  I slowly walked towards the seat when murmur's began to reach my ears


Ommo! I feel bad for him
His going to sit beside the beast.


I swallowed my saliva and slowly sat on my seat. I took a glance of him and saw that he is actually looking at the board in a serious expression.
"Okay class open your book and turn it to page 109" Our teacher, Mr. Kim instructed as the rest of the class starts to turn their books. When i look into my bag i realized that i didn't get my books yet. I literally screamed in my head for forgetting to ask for my books. Ruffling my hair in frustration.

I noticed that a book is slowly being placed on my table when i look to check who owns it and see Jimin placing it while looking at the board.
I chuckle a little at his action " Ummm, what about you?" I whisper
He look at me "Just take it okay?" He said in a soft tone.
What the hell happen to the Jimin i just encounter a while ago.?
I took the book and gave him a smile " Thank you." He hummed in response  and turned his head to the front .



I guess he's not an I think he is.


• Chapter Two•
Completed. ^^

I'm back with a new update~ ^^

I actually don't have class today so i decided to update this..


I know its short, I'm sorry. :(

 

Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading this story.
Subcribe, if you want to be updated on this story. 
leave a Comment, on what you think of this story so far?

That's all for now, see ya all on my next update~ 

{Beta-read:12-03-2016}