• Chapter Three •

Cherry Blossom

 

• Chapter Three •

'I've never fallen for someone as hard as I have for you.' 

             
             

Can we just appreciate how adorable these two human beings are~ <3


An hour feels like a whole day for Jungkook for two reasons:
1. The first subject was History which is the subject he hates the most.
2. The whole class is murmuring about them feeling sorry for him for being seated beside the beast.


Jungkook just don't get why he is called a Beast , okay at first Jungkook really had a bad first impression of the other but seeing his action earlier is really cute. To be honest, the moment they made an eye contact he was hoping for the other to make fun of him by calling him not-using-my-eyes-while-walking and giving him a devilish grin but that never happened at all.
Jungkook got his sense back with a school bell ringing finally signaling everyone that it’s the  break. Students are rushing out of the room even though they're being squeezed at the door. Jungkook just sits on his seat watching all the ruckus that his new classmates were doing while Jimin on the other hand was also doing the same thing. Once everything have quiet down Jungkook stands up extending his arms while holding the book that Jimin gave him. "Thank you for lending me your book." He turns his head and looks at Jungkook " It's fine, I won't be needing that book."

After that an awkward silence was slowly filling up the classroom and Jungkook needed to say something.
" I heard that you are one of the most smartest students here."
Jimin just looked at him, lifting his eyebrows " Oh really, did you also hear that I'm a beast as well?" Jungkook just froze at the other's question thinking if he should be honest or not.
"It's fine, you don't have to answer that." Jimin stood up heading out of the room "Yes, i did heard of that" Jimin stopped and turned to see the other with his face turning into a frown. Jungkook took a deep breath well i guess i have to be honest with him. " but, I didn't see that in you. This morning you really acted like  an which gave me a very first bad impression on you but when you gave me your book a while ago that first impression that you gave me just faded away and thought that maybe you just had a really bad morning came across." Jungkook lay his head low while he plays with his fingers " To me, You are not a beast." he finishes off still looking at the ground. Jimin just looked at him and and left the room and Jungkook was so sure that he got a glimpse of the other's smile.


Jimin is finally out of the room he smiled at himself and remembered how cute the other one is. To be honest, He is the very first person that told him that he is not a beast. "Still playing with your fingers when nervous" He murmurs as he continued to walk with a grin on his mouth.
Jungkook is finally in the cafeteria searching for his hyung who invited him to have lunch together at the near end corner, he spotted his hyung waving at him. He hums happily as he heads to his hyungs and notice that he is not alone. " Hi hyung." Jungkook greeted "hello Jungkook. I would like you to meet my friends."
"Hello~ name is Jin and I'm two years higher than you." Said the person who is too good looking to be real.
"Name is Yoongi and I'm the same year as Hoseok here." Said the blonde hair
"Hey Jungkook, name is Taehyung but call me V instead and I'm also a freshman but assigned in a different class." The boy with a rectangle smile " By the way, Which class are you assigned for?" "Ohh, I'm in 1-a" Jungkook answers to which V gave a huge gasp "what? your in 1-a"" Jungkook nods "You must be smart then.." Jungkook gave him a laugh "Ani, I'm not."
"Btw, where is Namjoon Hyung? His late as usual again." Said Hoseok
"Hoseok Hyung--" Hoseok cut Jungkook off. "Ohh you can drop the formalities and can call me by my nickname Hobi instead."  Jungkook smiles at him "Hobi hyung who is Namjoon."
"Ohhh he is one of my friends and He is the same year as Jin Hyung."  Jungkook just nods as the answer.
V suddenly stood up from his chair making the rest started. "Ohhh ya, Jungkook is a person named Park Jimin is your class?" Shock at V's question He nods.
"What?! Did he bully you?" Hobi asked. Jungkook shook his head " the moment i saw him in the room i thought that he will bully me but it never happened and when i forgot my textbook he lend me his." Everyone drop their mouth to what they just heard "haha, Jungkook, Don't make as laugh." Hobi said while patting Jungkook's shoulder.
"Hyung, I'm not joking around. He is not really an as i thought he was." V bursts into laughter once more "Him, Kind? You my friend are imagining things. He is known for being a Beast with good grades in this campus and besides he is a friend of ours and I’ve never seen his kind side."
"Excuse me, He is your Friend not mine." Hobi answered back.
Jungkook just watched his new friends arguing over being and not being Jimin's friend. After a 15 minutes of watching the bell have finally rang and it's time for them so say their goodbye's.



After School, Jimin took his keys from his pocket and opens his apartment door. He greets the quiet apartment I’m back. He placed his backpack on the side of the sofa as he lazily lays himself on the couch, He stares at the ceiling while thinking of all the things that happened today. He didn’t want to sound rude to the person he bumped into this morning but his bad mood took over him and he got a curse from the guy, to which he explained that he was saying it to the air.
Everyone in the campus is afraid of him and he takes that as an advantage but deep in his heart he wants to socialize and even make friends but the only person he calls a friend is Kim Taehyung which is sadly in the other class…
The teacher entered the class along with the guy he bumped into. He can actually now see that guy clearly and he couldn’t believe that the guy have the looks. Silk Black hair with his bangs covering his forehead, those crescent eye that gives an innocent look, and the guy is tall maybe even taller than him.When their eyes met for a split second his cheeks heated up and he knows that his cheeks start being tinted red.But the most shocking is that his name is Jeon Jungkook. His childhood friend and the person which give him that Indescribable feeling when they're together. Why didn’t he notice that he is the same person? Off course he shouldn’t have recognized him that fast since it’s been years since they last saw each other and that was when they were kids now they are both teenagers..
He ruffled his hair with a bit of irritation as he grabs his bag behind the Sofa and took out something. He again stares at the ceiling bringing his both arms up now having a look at a badge which is a bit old and have that bunny on it.


Jeon Jungkook
His face
His eyes
His Black smooth hair
His lean body
His bunny smile
His innocent eyes


He changed so much… In a damn good way


But his Habits
The way he talks
His Boldness
They’re still the same as before even though years have passed by… only they improve.


I'm really sorry for keeping you waiting.. :(
I'm just so busy for this past few weeks...
I hope that you are not mad at me.. *does aegyo*

 

Anyway, Did you know that RunningMan filmed here in Dubai today!!! *squels*
too bad, i din't have the chance to meet them... I'm  really a huge fan of them. >.<

and Kcon is finally coming here in the UAE... Abu Dhabi in particular which is like a 3 hours trip from Dubai to Abu Dhabi (please correct me if I'm wrong.) 

It is now actually 1;40 o'clock here in the morning and i have Uni to attend tomorrow.. ^^
 

Please don't forget to subscribe if you enjoy reading this..
Comment on what are your thoughts and/or even ideas for this story cause i would really love to hear  read from you~ ^^


 

Good night guys~


{Beta-read:12-03-2016}