Date on January 16th

Hey, Boo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Boo Seungkwan wish he can sleep a little longer than usual today. Especially today. On his birthday. Yes,  a Diva born on 16th January 1998,  at Jeju-do to love and received love. But,  it seem there is something happens between Seungkwan and Hip Hop Unit. let's rewind what happens two days ago before we proceed on Diva Boo birthday. 

 

 

14th January 2016

          Mark this date everyone. SEVENTEEN finally won Best New Male Artist on Seoul Music Award. And Seungkwan couldn't stop crying since they announced they received the award that has been they wish for. Seungkwan once said,  not once but few time  actually, what are he want for birthday present,  and he said he want Rookie Award if possible. And the fans together give him an award that all of they hope. What Seventeen want,  what fans want,  and what Seungkwan want. 

          "Okay now since Jihoon has talked. Let's Seungkwan have his speech. He cried a lot on back stage" Seungcheol tease the boy. 

            "You cried? “ Dino asked him. The other boys laugh. It's not like they don't see how baby-ish Seungkwan that time. He keep asking for his mom.  Seokmin had a hard time to comfort him since on stage during the acceptable speech. 

           "I.. I'm sorry. Today I know the it's hard to control our feeling.."  Seungkwan start. And the boys laugh out loud. Mingyu laugh and tapped Seungkwan's shoulder at his back and Vernon just let a soft laugh next to Mingyu. 

          Seventeen giving out of thankful speech to all who has been with them and believe in them. From the company,  to family and friends, also the fans. And Seungkwan are more than grateful when he saw some comments said that it was for his birthday. 

 

 

           "Our fans such a sweet heart! Omagosh, our fans is the best quality! “ Seungkwan cry again in front of his Vocal Unit. They have been talking a lot about SMA. 

         "Stop crying you low quality. I need to talk to you. " Vernon come from nowhere receiving a knee kick from Seungkwan. The other laugh again over those two best friend. 

         "What do you want Chew?“ Seungkwan ask him and as usual he cling over Vernon. It's not Vernon care tho. He love it. 

        "I got two ticket to go to theater this Saturday. You know, Leo hyung show call Mata Hari? you said you wanna go there."  said Vernon. He kinda nervous. 

         "Oh my God! Really?  I love you Chew Vernon!!!“ Seungkwan are excited and hug Vernon so hard. 

          "Easy, Boo. Easy. So don't forget okay. Saturday, 8pm. " Vernon remind him. Seungkwan nod happily. 

         "We are going to have date. Wee.." Seungkwan singing.

          'date'  well Vernon like how it sound. 

           "yo Boo ! “ both of them stop walking,  and they saw Mingyu in front of door.

           " yes hyung? “ ask Seungkwan. Ouh Vernon don't like this. 

           " Can you company me to mart?  I want  to get something." he said. 

           "okay hyung. Just a second. I'm going to get my sweater." Seungkwan leave Vernon and go to his room. 

           "liar.."  Vernon look at Mingyu. And Mingyu just smirked. 

 

 

           Seungkwan was in a good mood. He keep talking. Well he can't stop talking after all. He even dance randomly. Mingyu laugh at his behaviour. He think Seungkwan was cute. 

           " Hye,  what are you doing this Saturday? “ Mingyu ask him while picking up some apple. 

          " Saturday?“ Seungkwan get a basket of strawberry and put it on their carrier. 

            " I'm going out with Vernon. I can't believe I'm going to watch theater! " Seungkwan jump excitedly like a child. 

            'I'm late. Dangg it Chew."  Mingyu thought. 

           "why hyung? “ Seungkwan asked him while push the carrier. 

          "ah,  I thought I wanna ask you to try my new dish that I make on this Saturday. But seem you are busy with Vernon. I..  Hmm.." 

          " ouh really?  Well you can make it during lunch.  Because the theater on 8 pm. So,  I will spend my afternoon with you then. Is it okay? “ Seungkwan stop and look at Mingyu cutely. Mingyu smile. His head already plan a lot of dish. 

 

 

 15th January 

 

           Early in morning, Hip Hop Unit has been gather on their studio. Tonight they will have a performance for Infinity Challenge Expo. So they need some practice especially when they are going to perform 'Fronting'  without Woozi. 

           " I heard you gonna bring Seungkwan to theater?  “ ask Mingyu to Vernon after a while. 

         " You what? “ both Seungcheol and Wonwoo shocked. 

          "ouh he told you. Yeah,  he said he want to go there. So I ask the tickets from Ravi hyung." Vernon explain. He love it to see the other members look right now. The look of jealousy. 

          " it's okay then. Because he will spend time with me on the afternoon tho." Mingyu smirked. He don't even want to lose to Vernon. While the other two oldest might think how to get Seungkwan. 

         'gosh,  plan. I need plan.'  Seungcheol  think while searching at Internet how to ask a date.  While

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter