❄3❄ {Final}

Winter❄
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                           ❄

Author's POV

Crying day and night for a whole week took a toll on your health. You soon fell ill and skipped a while lot bunch of your classes which caused your grades to instantly start falling.

With your heart hardening into rock ever since he broke it so easily, you always had a solid steel wall built around your emotions.

Any mention of love could drive you insane and you would start glaring daggers at whoever mentioned it, causing the poor person to cower away in fear.

You never opened up or allow anyone new into your life, ever. You were a loner without any friends due to the cold and unfriendly aura you emitted all the time. With the lack of emotions, it scared off everyone and even teachers who couldnt help you in the least bit as you were reluctant to open up or even smile once in awhile. The fact that you showed no emotions in school made you an ice queen instantly and during group works you would only concentrate on your given part. No exceptions.

You managed to pass for some reason but currently you just lived off your family's inheritance.

Ever since that horrible experience on your birthday, you always hated that specific date and decided to never deem that a special date. It was just your typical passing day. Just wonderful.

You were practically a living soul who lived meaninglessly for the sake of living.

After watching a couple of dramas and updating your fanfics you wrote for fun as a hobby, you decided to go the the nearby mart to get something to drink.

As you placed your strawberry milk on the counter, you reached out for some cash when you saw someone handing over a credit card to the person.

"I'm paying for her thanks," the person said as you shrugged.

"Thanks," you said earnestly as you took your drink without turning around to see who was the nice person who paid for you.

"Hyun Soo?" He mumbled as you stopped in your tracks.

That voice. His sound.

Your hands immediately clenched the bottle tightly as you froze in your tracks right outside the store. Why was he here? Why was he back?

"Hyun Soo ah," he mumbled as he grabbed your wrist gently, pulling you slightly away from the store and to the nearby park.

It was until you guys were under a tree did you harshly pull your arm away from him. Your gaze hardened on him as your fists clenched, the bottle starting to dent a little but you took no notice.

His hair changed from the black one to his new golden brownish hair.

"Why are you back," you hissed, hatred laced between your voice.

"I'm back to make things right. I'm sorry hyun soo," he said as he took a step towards you.

"After all that? You think that I can just let you stroll into my life again?" You shouted, your anger getting the better of you.

You instantly moved a step back as you realised that he was getting dangerously close to you. Curse your luck and your back against the tree which of all places had to be behind you. He was cornering you, making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter