❄1❄

Winter❄
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                        ❄

Author's POV

Rubbing your hands together to keep the cold out, you gritted your teeth as you trudged in the thick snow that reached your ankles. Puffing out some air, the little cloud from your mouth floated up before disappearing into the sky.

Oh how you hated winter. It gave you to worst memories, the most horrible time of the year.

You hissed as something cold landed on your nose despite the beanie you wore, hoping to keep unwelcomed snowflakes away from your face and hair.

You quickly rushed back into your apartment once you spotted it only a few metres away and thanked the heavens for the creation of a heater.

Kicking your shoes off, you plopped on your sofa before crossing your legs and picking up your writing book. Pages and pages of scribbles came flying out of your book as you accidentally dropped it. Cursing your luck, you bent down and started picking up the pages one by one, hoping to make sure that none of your precious work went flying away or suddenly disappearing into thin air.

Picking up the sheets of black and white, something hidden beneath the small pile caught your eyes. You instantly halted all movements, your hands only moving towards that object.

Picking it up shakily, you instantly felt a familiar tightening feeling in your chest. Your grip on the photo tightened as the memories you had with him flashed past right before your eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter