❄2❄

Winter❄
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                         ❄

Author's POV

{4 years ago}

"Aren't you stressed?" He mocked, his infamous smug grin plastered over his face.

"What? No," you scoffed, trying to hide the nervousness behind your voice.

"Relax, its our last year in school. We are finally 18 and after this we can finally be free. You worked hard for it, you won't die," he chuckled lightly as you made a face.

The discipline master came out and congratulated the entire school before telling you guys to head towards your own respective form teachers, to received your result slips.

Your dream was to be a vet. You loved animals since young and could never take your eyes off that dream of wanting to help heal and save the precious lives of those adorable furry creatures.

You were extremely nervous as you had worked really hard in hopes to get a scholarship into a school which had courses for veterinary. But of course, there was a something else you wanted to achieve through this exam.

Taking your result slip from your teacher and earning a few praises from her, you beamed gratefully before rushing off to a corner to look at your results.

"Looks like you are still second," his annoying voice rang beside your ear and your groaned as you saw the most hated number.

The number 2.

"I really hate you Park Jimin," you grumbled as he pinched your cheek lightly before ruffling your hair, making you cringe at how intimate he was acting.

Despite you being a little angry at him, you couldn't deny the fuzzy feeling he had an effect on you every time he was close.

"Hey if I surprised you with something now, would you kill me?" He asked out of the blue, scratching his head lightly as you noticed him averting his gaze somewhere else.

"What could I possibly say? We are 18, and technically speaking, we can do almost anything," you shrugged casually, brushing his comment off.

"You said so," he smiled, making butterflies flutter lightly in your stomach.

Before you could cimprehand whatever he was trying to say or do, you felt something warm pressed against your lips and your eyes widened as his actions threw you off guard.

His lips sent your emotions into chaos as you stood there, eyes still wide as saucers.

Your eyes fluttered shut as an instinct but you didn't pull away. Deep in your heart, something told you that this was right. You didn't want it to stop honestly, his lips were just addictive.

He pulled away slowly, leaving you with short and shallow breaths as you stood there dazed.

"I..." You stammered, still baffled by the situation he just put you through.

You could practically hear your heart thumping against your chest as sparks engulfed your stomach. There went the little butterflies.

"Be mine?" He asked meekly, the first time you ever saw him so shy in front of anybody.

"Why not," the words immediately came flying out of your mouth before your could even stop yourself.

A playful smirk made its way past his lips and his hands entwined with yours. A smile made its way to your lips, an indescribable feeling of bliss taking over all your emotions.

"But why did you tease me constantly? Why are you always striving to beat me in everything only to gloat about it once you have won?" You pouted as you remembered the countless of times he always bragged about him being first while you, second.

"Let's just say I always wanted my girlfriend's attention to be on me. And since she was so insistent to study, I decided that maybe the only way to catch your attention was to beat you. Look where it got me," he sang, making you blush as he addressed you in the term of his girlfriend.

{Fast forward 1 year later}

You entered the apartment your father passed on to you after he passed away with high spirits as today was an especially important day to you.

"I'm home," you smiled as Jimin popped out from the kitchen before sticking out his tongue and disappearing back in.

Wondering what he was trying to pull, you shook your head at his childish actions and headed towards the kitchen only to be surprised by a meal he had prepared. The dishes were all plated with care and precision that almost anyone could have passed it off as five star rated cooking.

"Happy birthday," he whispered as he kissed your temple.

"Amazing," you gaped at the meal which enticed your taste buds instantly, making your stomach grumble slightly.

"Dig in," he said as he pulled out the chair, ushering for you to sit down. Thanking him gratefully, you allowed yourself rest on the chair comfortably before he sat directly opposite of you.

Starting to dig in, you guys chatted casually and once in awhile, doing your typical bicke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter