Broken Trust

Number 130727

WARNING! Just.... warning T~T


Myungsoo stumbled back clumsily, as he tried to decipher which key was the correct one to unlock his front door. After what seemed to be hours of trying out each key, and failing, he finally found the right one and entered the house, tripping on his own foot in the process. He remembered clearly what the more experienced lawyer had stated on a few hours ago.

A high possibility of losing the case.

And if he lost the case, Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungyeol would all go to jail.

The pressure was high, and Myungsoo was stressed.

Trying to drown all his worries and tension, he decided to follow Woohyun’s advice, grabbing a drink. However, one drink became many more and soon enough, he was completely wasted.

It was dark. Myungsoo couldn’t see anything in the pitch black house. It was at least 2AM. He the lights, before quickly turning them back off because it was too bright for his drunk self.

Stumbling on his own foot all the way to his room, he loosened his tie, discarding it on the floor, before entering the room.

He plopped himself onto the bed, as anger continued to rise in him. He didn’t know why he was so angry, but he was, and he made no effort to calm himself. He let out a frustrated grunt before punching the soft mattress.

The room became silent, and to his shock, he heard a shaky breathing, before timid footsteps getting louder as it approached him. His mind was too hazy to even think about who it might be, and his eyes were red and filled with anger- anger he didn’t know why he had in the first place.

Without a second though, he reached out, into the darkness, grabbing onto the figure that approached him and threw it on the bed. He heard a quiet yelp, followed by shaky breaths. The person was obviously scared.

“M-Myungsoo?” He heard a voice call out. A voice so familiar, but his drunk mind didn’t care who it was.

“Shut up.” He barked, instantly silencing the male beneath him.

Through the darkness, he saw the male’s chest rising up and down in fright, and for some reason, it excited him.

~

He remembered everything that happened from the past. How he was treated. How they would hurt him physically and mentally.

They would hurt, but it didn’t hurt as much as it did right now.

As he was beneath his master, shaking in fear. His master harshly planted his lips on his, as his hands began to roam under his shirt.

He began to shake harder. He never reacted this way whenever other people did this to him, so why did he feel so hurt right now?

“M-Myungsoo.” He whimpered against the other’s lips. He heard a small growl before his shirt was ripped open. He shut his eyes tightly, hoping that it was just a dream.

He took in a shaky breath, only realising now, how the other reeked of alcohol. He remembered how his past masters used to act when they smelt like this. They would do all sorts of things that were a million times worse than what they normally did.

Now he understood why his master was like this.

But still, he did not like it.

For the first time in his life, he cried, as his master touched him in places he did not want to be touched.

He cried so hard, silently begging him to stop.

But the other was too drunk to realise what he was doing.

“Please…” He whimpered, and his master continued to touch lower down his body. “It hurts, Myungsoo. You promised you wouldn’t hurt me.” He cried innocently.

­~

He halted.

He heard those words. Those pleas. And it was as if his drunk brain became sober again.

He cursed loudly, quickly standing up. His heart was eating erratically as his mind began to think logically again.

What had he just done?

Without even checking if the other was okay, Myungsoo ran out. He ran out of the room, Out of the house. And to anywhere else his feet brought him too.

And before he knew it, all he saw was black.

~

“Mummy is he okay?”

“Don’t go near him. He is diseased.”

Myungsoo’s ears twitched as he heard an obnoxious mother and son speak loudly above him.

Wait what?

He opened an eye, closing it immediately as the bright morning sky invaded his vision. Slowly, he reopened the eye, trying to adjust to the brightness. He sat up, immediately regretting it, as a hammering headache blinded him.

He looked around trying to figure out where he was- the mother and son long gone now. Why was he outside?

Where was he?

He tried to remembered the events that unfolded last night.

He remembered the terrible news that Sunggyu had informed him about.

He remembered how he decided to drink away his problems.

Then everything became hazy afterwards.

He furrowed his brows, trying hard to remember why he was here.

Strange images were flashed in his head.

Images are scared, frightened, betrayed eyes.

Images of a topless male.

A male who had seemed so familiar in his head.

A soft whisper that continued to fill his mind, “You promised you wouldn’t hurt me.”

The sentence replaying in his head over and over again in his head that his headache began ten times as worse.

Why was that line in his head?

What had he done last night?

What happened to Sungyeol?

Sungyeol.

Sung.

Yeol.

His heart began to eat faster and faster. His head throbbing harder.

Sungyeol.

What had he done?

You promised you wouldn’t hurt me.”

The soft voice sounded exactly like the other.

The topless male.

The torso, that was covered with healed scars.

Myungsoo’s eyes widened as he connected all the little fragments of his memories.

His breathing began shallow, and time seemed to be going slow.

No.

He couldn’t have done that.

No.

It was impossible.

He stared at his hands.

The hands that were now dirty.

He looked around, realising that he was in a park close to his home, and with that, he sprinted home.

He approached the door of his house, reaching out to open it, before stopping.

No. He didn’t belong there. Not after what he had done.

With that, he walked around the house, looking through a window. The curtains were blocking his full view, however, it was not closed completely, so he was able to see a crack into the room.

A little gap that was enough to see the other shaking and hugging his bear tightly.

Myungsoo couldn’t bear to see the other so fragile. He wanted to go in and hug him, to reassure him that he would protect him.

But how could he protect Sungyeol, when he was the monster that broke him in the first place?

 


GUESS WHO IS CRYING RIGHT NOW AT WHAT THEY'VE DONE!!! Nah, I've been feeling all angsty in the past few weeks, and so I decided to write this chapter at like 2 in the morning with a angsty heart. I'm so sorry for what I did, but I swear I will come up with a solution to fix everything in the next few chapters! I promise! Or else you guys can roast me alive T~T 

I hope it isn't too bad though.... Please let me know how it is :)

Till next time! Stay safe and well :)