Stage 5: Surprises

The stages of Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It seemed like the Universe was against me. Everything seemed to be going wrong and meeting him again was proof enough of it. My first unrequited love. The one who said I wasn’t worthy of him at the time of my failed confession. Why was he here now?

My shaky hand reached for the door handle and I rushed out of that room with out looking back. It was too much to handle in one night and my mind just couldn’t take it. Walking aimlessly around the streets of Seoul I spotted a group of people around what looked like a group of street performers.  The pain in my feet was too hard to ignore now and I didn’t want to go home and be alone so I decided to take a seat near one of the benches.

Putting my head in my hands I tried to process all of the things that had happened.

One: Sehun came to this event and meet when he said he wouldn’t’.

Two: Jong In showed up in front of me after 10 years and,

Three: Jong In knows about Sehun and I. 

“I ran away again,” I whispered.

“Its okay to runaway once in a while, but your going to have to face it at one point.”

Startled by the voice I looked up to see a boy my age with a smile that seemed oddly rectangular but with such happy looking eyes that crinkled at the corners.

Taking in my reaction he smiled apologetically  “ I’m sorry to have startled you. You looked trouble so I couldn’t just watch from afar. Plus your really pretty” he stated bluntly.

“Thank you?” I said. People in Korea tend to mind there own business but this guy seemed the complete opposite.

“Oh my name is Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun. And you are?” he asked.
He gave me his name, so would it be okay to trust him? I’ve got nothing to loose right?

“My name is Kang Ji Sun.” I said with a small voice.

“WHAT?” startled by his sudden outburst I look up to see him smiling from ear to ear. 

“ I think I should get going, “ I said backing away. This guy seemes like I creep and I just gave him my name! Could this day get any worse?

“HEY CHANYEOL, KYUNGSOO I FOUND HER!” he screamed running towards the crowd.

And I guess it just did. Emerging from the crowd a tall clown came out along with a small normal looking guy with piercing eyes.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter