Pain isn't somehting new..

Must Be....
Please log in to read the full chapter

_Omma! Where are we going? Appa didn't come back yet!!

I asked my mother while she just continued to drag me somewhere, i was 13 years old at time, Appa had go to the grocery and didn't come back and omma just stared to act strange, saying that he found us.She packed my backpack with some clothes, food e a camera, that i didn't know why she just stared to all of that.

_You will not question what i'm about to do, you will do what i tell you to do and will not turn back, okay? - She asked me and i had no choice and accept what she told me. - When i tell you to run you will and won't turn back for nothing even if you hear something, a friend of mine will find you and will take care of you, when you are safe and alone whatch the video on the camera, it will explain everything. - She told and kissed my head. - i love you sweetheart, don't forget that.

She said that and a sound of something being broken echoed in the house, she toke me to the back door of the house and told me to run, and with no other choice i did.

I continued to run until i heard her scream, i did what she asked me to not do and turned back to see her face pressed on our living room window and a man wearing all black pressing her neck, she saw me looking and screamed, run. And it was what i did for hours until her friend found me.

 

It's a memory that i will never forget, and know he is right here. He isn't the boss man, he is just some minions of him, someone to do the dirty job.

He stared to walking around the apartment, looking for sometime, and he found.

_So this is what you do? Kill people for small thing? What is in the USB that your boss want?

He turned to look at me and before he could talk, Soohyuk and Jaehyun appeared and he turned trying to punch them and i took the chance to take the USB of him, it wasn't that easy when i took the device he threw me to the other side of the room and  i ended hitting my head, when i tried to stand up to help the boys i started to became dizzy and my vision started to became blurry.

_Aish!! He escaped!! - I heard Jaehyun exclaim.

_Han Hyemin! - I heard Soohyuk scream and come to my side. - Yah, you okay? Are you listening?

_She hit her head, it's bledding we need a ambulance now. - Said Jaehyun and after that e

Please log in to read the full chapter