Prologue

Must Be....
Please log in to read the full chapter

What the hell i'm doing here...  Is what i'm thinking looking around the building i will be working from now on.

_Miss Han, Director Jo is waiting for you. - Said Hong Jonghyun the director secretary opening the office door for me.

_Thank you.

He went out and i turned around to Director Jo standing to welcome me.

_You cause a bit of mess around here with news of coming to work  in our district. - He said  extending his hand to me, which i accept.

_Sorry if i caused any trouble for you.

_Don't worry, it's a honor to have you with us, you are amazing in what you do. - He said pointing to us to sit down. - Your old supervisor and director spoke very highly of you in the reports. You lead a action to arrest a gang leader that was giving to much trouble for the police and it was only you first year as a detective in London, you grades in the academy were always high and you're considered to be a genius by your former teammates, you majored in criminology and psychology, you were getting paid very well. I have to question you on why you decided to accept our offer to work here? Our way of working is different. - He asked.

_I decided to return to my home country, to change a little and the job offer was explaining that you were wanting to hire so i could apply everything i learned in London, here.

_Thats true, we hope that you can help us around here in the same way you did in your old district. - He said. - Jongh

Please log in to read the full chapter