CHAPTER 2 [END]

Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Sorry because of late and very lame update..-_-!

  

 

"Wh.. why..yo..you.. ask.. me..that? He ask again. Jinyoung like to see the amused face the redhead make. He chuckled before give a quickly reply.

"It's just. I just want you to be my boyfriend for today, can you?"

"Why me?"

"Because you so—— handsome"

That answer make the redhead face more red, like his hair. He look at the ground before play with his finger. Jinyoung just take that as a yes before he freely pull the redhead hand and take his skateboard. That redhead confused before follow the flow.
But he stop when something catch his mind.

"I forger to ask your name"

"Just call me anything and I will call you redhead" Jinyoung replied with smile.

"But——" his word cut when Jinyoung voice rise again.

"Let go buy an ice cream and then we can go watching movie then we can go to amusement park. It's that okay? That redhead only nodded, he just let jinyoung this time. He like to see Jinyoung smile like that.

"Okay Mister pale, let go"

They walking together hand by hand. That redhead feel heavy in his heart to let go the cold hand, so he make decision to tightly hold Jinyounv hand.

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

"Mister pale, can I ask you something?" That redhead ask when they take a minute to eat ice cream again after they play roller coaster at that amusement park. His hand tightly hold the ice cream while eyes looking at somewehere else, not at Jinyoung while asking that.


Jinyoung looked up for that redhead, but he raised his eyebrow when the redhead not looking at him at all. He tugged the redhead jacket with free hand, try to pull up his attention.

"Yaa, you ask me but you not look at me at all, you should look at me" Jinyoung voice rise. His eyes fixed at the redhead. That redhead coughed slowly before his eyes turning towards Jinyoung. Jinyoung can feel his heart beat increasing when that redhead eyes bumped with him, but he keep his cool, both show any sign that his heart gonna explode soon.

"Umm, I don't know either I can asks that or not"

"Just ask" jinyoung quickly overtook him.

"Umm, you do not have hair, on your head?" Jinyoung coughed hardly when redhead ask that. He slowly rubbed his chest while that redhead rubbed his back. His eyes red, holding a cough that suddenly comeout.

"Mister pale, are you okay? I'm sorry, you don't have to answer my question?"

"No, It's not that. It's just you make a record again" Jinyoung said while waving his hand. Other hand still on his chest.

"Record?" The redhead asked. His face show curiosity.

"You're the first one who ask me about my hair, so congratulations" Jinyoung said, try to sound funny.
That redhead burst into laugh when Jinyoung mention that, with his face shifted towards Jinyoung. He smile before his hand pat jinyoung head.

"It's may have a reason why it have to be like this right?" The redhead respond.

Jinyoung can feel a chills through out his body when the the latter touch his head like that. He grateful his face color is pale, otherwise that redhead can see his face is slowly turn to red color right now.

"You can think like that, It's just something that I can't choose"

"Why?"he ask again. Still not accept Jinyoung answer. "Are you have problem?" He continued because he can feel something wrong in Jinyoung tone. How he talk, his physical features. It's like he keep a very huge burden in his heart.

"Nothing bad kid, just I lost bet with my Hyung and has to shave my hair until it became like this" Jinyoung said with his voices try to sound funny.

The redhead didn't respond, rather he look at Jinyoung with freaking un-belieavable face. Jinyoung just chucked with his respond.

"Your Hyung is so cruel, how can he let you shave your hair until It clean like this? He so mean~~"

Jinyoung only.smile when that redhead whine like a small kid. He just keep looking at the kid until sudden pain attack his head. he bowed in pain which the pain like prickling his head. He keep holding the pain without his hand hold his head at all. He just don't want to show anything to towards the redhead. His pain, his burden and all thing he has hold for the past a year in his life. He don't want to show it.

"I cannot show to him, please God, just for this time, help me" he thought himself.

"Mis--ter pale,are yo--you okay?" That redhead voice shaking when Jinyoung suddenly bowed like that. Jinyoung body shaking like he holding something and his thoughts fly away when Jinyoung shouted suddenly.

"Joking!!" Jinyoung shouted sudden with both of his hand up and he not bowed anymore. He show his largest

smile towards the redhead that invite the redhead to slap him on the back. His head has stop burning in pain, he don't know why It's not like pain he feel this morning

"Yaa, don't joked like that again, or I gonna kill you!" The redhead bursted, with Jinyoung whine because of the sudden slap.

"Are you worried??" Jinyoung thought that is stupid question he ever ask someone, but this time he want to ask that. He really want to know the answer from this redhead.

"O-of course, I thought you sick" The redhead confess with worried cover his beautiful. "It's you my bo..boyfriend?" The redhead exhaled like he have pass some burden when the word boyfriend comeout. His face tinted with pink color.

Jinyoung on other side just giggle with the redhead voices. His mind suddenly comeout with somethiing more to test the redhead.

"Cute"

"Who cute?" The redhead quickly ask back with raised eyebrows.

"Of course you, my little redhead" Jinyoung beamed while his finger touch the redhead nose. He can see the redhead face burning hued in red, hot with Jinyoung touch. He only sit there, facing Jinyoung and do not say anything. May he he too shocked or shaking?? Heheh

"Ho-how can I cu-cute?"

"Don't know, just you're soo cute"

"I handsome, not cute" he said straight. His face really red right now. 

"But to me you're soo cute"

"Bu-but"

"Let's go other place?" The cut jinyoung made caused te redhead forget what he want to say. He looked confused with jinyoung sudden voice that cause this plae person pull his hand.

"Let's go to that?" Jinyoung try to distracting him from said anything. He showed his hand towards the ghost house in front of them while his hand pull the redhead. That redhead only smile before nodded slowly. He thought that how can Jinyoung can become so cute when come about the play thing.

They keep playing until the bright day slowly fade into a beautiful night. Jinyoung just sighs slowly when he know its time for him to go home or more clearly go back to where he belong to. His hyung have promise he will wait for him

"Aaa, time sure really fast right mister pale?" The redhead voices broke the silent between them while their legs freely walking around the hallway of the road. They just walking, follow their legs.

"Umm, it's so fast, really fast" jinyoung replied slowly. His heart feel really heavy to leave whenever his eyes catch the side of face of the first guy he ever fall in love. He keep glaring towards the redhead. This is first time he feel like this.

"Can you not glaring at me like that?"

"Sorry, it's just you're so..."

'I know, so cute right?" The redhead cut him with annoying tone, but seconds later the redhead burst into laugh. This is because jinyoung look at him with annoyed face.

"Sorry mister pale, I just continued what you want to say" The redhead cocked his eyebrows.
Jinyoung let out slowl laugh before he pat the redhead head.

"Okay kid"

The continued walking with the redhead talking without stop. He talking about everything, about his school, his house and his friend. Jinyoung just smile while listening to his whole story until Jinyoung catch his watch and It's show it the time for him to go home.

"8.30pm, aish this is so hard" Jinyoung thoughts. He look at the redhead who is still talking. Jinyoung try hard not to say this,. He truly did but it's also hard for him not to say this. He really want to be with this redhead for more time but he can't. He don't want to fall harder towards this redhead.

"Hey kids, i thinks we should stop" That redhead face is like being bumped withe something when his ear catch the owrds stop. They stop beside the toys store when jinyoung voice rise.

Jinyoung lips broken into smile when the redhead pouted, like he not agree with jinyoung idea.

"Don't show me that face. I promise it's only for one day right"

"But It's still early"

"Not for me, I need to go go home right now" I firmly said. "I really glad I meet you redhead. You really make my day, so Thank you so much" Jinyoung continued. Right now with eyes fixed on the redhead.

The redhead shaking his head before speak slowly. "I also really glad to meet you and— because of that I don't want today will be first and last date for us, so please give me a change?? Can we meet tomorrow?"

"It's confession??" Jinyoung try to sound funny, but It's not working when the redhead have a serious expression on his face.

"You can take it as Yes" That redhead confessed with folded hand. He lend again the glass of the shop.

That Yes word shot Jinyoung on center of his fragile heart. He can feel his hand shaking, detain his mouth from also told the truth, told what his heart really want. His mouth lock like have been gum.
Jinyoung gulped before he exhaled deep breath before said something he don't want.

"Sorry kid, but I think I can't"

"No, you must meet me tomorrow at same time and place like today" that redhead fixed with his decision. He still with his serious face.

Jinyoung shaking his head. Not agreed with redhead. How can he meet this latter tomorrow.
"But, I --"

"No more but, see you tomorrowe because I will Wait you come. I need to go, so Bye" The redhead quickly cut him.

Before Jinyoung can reply more, that redhead has run leaving him alone In that busy street. His eyes only catch the back of the redhead that dissolved slowly in the crowded of people. He sighs deeply before continued his walking towards his destination. 

"How can I meet you" he mumbled, before slowly across the road.

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

The ringing of the phone caused Byun Baekhyun stopped his work at kitchen before rushing to get his phone. He hurriedly answer it without looks who is calling because he already know who will call him at this time.

"Hello bae" He greet with his legs go back to the kitchen. Today he cooked Jinyoung and Chanyeol favourite curry and his idea is he going to sent this later.

"Baby, that stupid kid still not here, where did he go" on the other side said with pleading voice. Baekhyun only chuckled because of Chanyeol cute voice.

"Yaa! Don't laugh" Chanyeol continued.

"Sorry--- Hey Bae, don't worry Young will be back soon. It's only 9.10 pm right. He going to be there soon" Baekhyun try to ease him.

"Doesn't he realise he not like us Baek? He suffering brain cancer and It's in last stage Baek. It's last stage and how can I let him go out like that" chanyeol tone voice slowly fade out when he mention that. Baekhyun hear sighs on the other side with slow sob. He off the stove of his curry before take a sit on chair at the kitchen.

He know Chanyeol, eventhough his boyfriend look tough whenever he meet his brother but it's not like that. It's just diffrent from what they see. And he realize Jinyoung also like that, from Jinyoung smile he can read everything. His smile show that he has given up with his life.

"Chanyeol—— listen hear Bae" Chanyeol sobbing more clear,caused Baekhyun stop talking and he slowly rubbed his chest that will going up and down sooner like Chanyeol. He said he need to tough more than Chanyeol, so he cannot cry. He can't.

"I scared Baek, I scare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter