Bonus Chapter - CHANBAEK [PART 1]

Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol yawning while hand rubbing his eyes when the morning greet him with warmer sunlight enveloped his room. The chirped from the bird really make him calm before he slowly get up from his bed and slowly open the curtains to make it open wider. His hand his hold the metal of his window before he sigh slowly. His mind remember that this the fifth day his little brother was hospitalized because of brain cancer.

He need prepare himself before he go to hospital and work. Eventhough his brother told him, he do not have to come everyday, but his instinct tell him he need go and see his brother. He take half of an hour to get ready include take his breakfast and prepare some light breakfast for his little brother.

He drive his own car, slashing the road, headed towards the hospital with small box of breakfast neatly set beside him, on passenger seat. The parking area of the hospital that morning was quiet with no car, probably because it was early.

Chanyeol parking his car before he grap the small box and headed into the hospital. He have the pass to visit his brother all the time, so It's give him chance to visit his little brother whenever he want.

He walked and take a lift before he arrived in front of his little brother room. He slide the thick door slowly, hoping that the door will not produce any sound. He step into the room slowly before his Eyes catch his brother still sleeping soundly with his his blanket only cover half of his body. His little brother sleep facing the door, with his hand neatly covered under his pillow. His face paler than before he been hospitalized.

It's mean that his brother condition is worst than before. His released a very deep hreath when his eyes catch the beanie on his little brother head. The memories come through his mind when his brother ask him to shave his head until Nothing less because he he said It's pain to see his hair keep falling everyday without stop. He sighs before his eyes swift towards the curtains and he make decision to open it.

Chanyeol walk slowly towards his brother with sad smile covered his face. He put the box on the bed table before he walked towards the window to open the curtains and vanishing the gloom of the darkness in that room. He pull it slowly until a warm sunlight vanish the darkness in the room.

In the time he open the curtains, he can hear the groaned on the other side of the room, which mean his little brother has comeback from his dream world. Chanyeol turning in slow circle before his eyes bumped with his little brother pouted face.

"Hyung~~, what're you doing, I tell not to come here everyday" Park Jinyoung grumpy voice rise as he rubbed his pain eyes because of sudden light burst into his room. Chanyeol just chuckled before he walk towards his little brother.

"I can come whenever I want and you cannot stop me from come here Young" Chanyeol said firmly. Jinyoung just growl but he still smiling. He doesn't mean to stop his Hyung, but he don't want to disturbed his Hyung because he's work.

Chanyeol shuu Jinyoung to go to the toliet and wash before Jinyoung get back with his face clean and he look so fresh. Jinyoung settled his on the bed while Chanyeol sit on visitor chair beside Jinyoung bed.

"Hyung—, what is in the box? " he ask softly while hand try to reach the box. The box is hold by Chanyeol before the older open the box and It's content greet Jinyoung. He smile widely as his favourite food for breakfast is in the box right right now. It's is the toast bread with half cook egg on the other side of box.

"Thank you Hyung~, I love you when you brought me this, the hospital food is not delicious all" Jinyoung commenting as his hand reach the food and he smashing into his mouth. He eat with appetizing and wide smile cover his face, act like nothing happen to him.

Chanyeol stare at his little brother, eyes lock with his little brother skinny features. “Why it’s not me?” he ask himself until don’t realized tears slowly floating under his lips eyes and it’s slowly running through his cheeks. It caused the older suddenly get up from the chair and headed towards the toilet, leaving his little brother eat alone.

Jinyoung pull up his face when his hyung suddenly get up like that. “hyung, are you okay?” he asks. His eyes follow his hyung step until his hyung disappeared behind the toilet door. He only sighs when he gets no answer from the older. “This hyung” he mumbled. He actually know what happen when his hyung suddenly leave him like that. His hyung is crying again, like the first time they know about Jinyoung sickness.

“Don’t cry because of me Hyung” Jinyoung whispered while his eyes also soaked with salt water

Chanyeol in the toilet, crying in silent, both hand on his face while his back is leaning again the door, putting his weight on it. He slowly slides down until his bumped with the cold floor of the toilet.

“Why you look so damn good like nothing happen in your life Young?” Chanyeol released a very deep breath. His hiccup slowly sounds, wrapped the surrounding.

 


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 


Byun Baekhyun, a person who have everything, he own family restaurant with he is the boss, the chef and sometimes he become the waiter for his own restaurant, ByunBaek restaurant. He has loving parents and wonderful family but he there is one thing he doesn’t have, ~~~ boyfriend~~

That morning starts with him driving his car towards the restaurant. He slashing the busy roads before he arrived at his restaurant before he parking his car and locked it. The sunlight that morning really warmer that caused him to smile before he gets into the restaurant but his face is greet with romance aura because his workers, Kim Jongdae a.k.a Chen and Kim MInseok a.k.a xiumin is sit in awkward position with xiumin hand locked around Chen necks before he pecks the latter cheeks that make Chen flush in hued red. Chen hand’s also roaming around xiumin waist with his lips pecks xiumin forehead. They seem so emerge in their world until Baekhyun knock the table beside him.

They startled before immediately let go of each other that caused Baekhyun hold his chuckled. It’s just funny to see his worker’s amused face.

“Aaaa… Are you trying to show me, that right now you two have a thing?” Baekhyun suddenly ask with serious tone and folded hands. Xiumin seems startled with Baekhyun voice before him slowly turning towards him and his eyes rounding look at Baekhyun.

Chen face also hued in red because Baekhyun sudden floating from nowhere, or actually from the door. This two bows before they awkwardly rub their necks.

“Bo—boss, ho—how— long y—you ha—have been th—there?” xiumin voice rise, stuttering. It’s will be embrassing thing for him if his boss saw all of the thing. He doesn’t dare to look at Baekhyun at all. Baekhyun still with his serious face suddenly stepped towards his two workers before he stopped in front of them.

“When do you think I arrive?” Baekhyun ask “umm, maybe from the time you two hold each other and I saw a little kiss here and here? What do you think our customer will think if they saw you two in that position?” He added, that caused two of his worker face brighter than red color.

“We—we’re promise we will ne—never do th—that aga—again” Xiumin said.

“Do what? Can you look at me when you talk?” The two pull up their face before they awkwardly smile. Baekhyun on the other side still with his serious face expression that caused this two gulped.

“D—do tha—that” Chen answering with stuttering voice that caused Baekhyun laughter busted. He cannot hold anymore his laughter. He pressed his stomach because his laughter. He wiped his watery eyes because of the laughter before he look at that two, who stare at him with weird face.

“You two is so funny, it’s hard to hold it anymore” he confessed. “You don’t have two worry okay, it’s okay if you want to cuddle or kissing like that, just do it in the room okay? You should thankful because it’s me who saw you, not our customer” baekhyun raised his eyebrows before he pass by the two that stand right there without move at all. They just startled because they really think that Baekhyun going to scolded them.

“And one more” Baekhyun turning his head “Don’t forget to work, if you need me, I’m upstairs” they only nodded before bows again. Baekhyun show his thumb before he headed upstairs while his mind thinks something.

“When I’m gonna have person who love me like that two?” he whispered before he stepped through the stairs.

 


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 


“Krystal, I will leave early today, so please cancel all of my meetings, can you?” Chanyeol asks his secretary. His secretary only nodded before her smile and jotted down what Chanyeol has told her bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter