Bonus Chapter - CHANBAEK [PART 2 - END]

Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry if there's many grammatical error because I'm not edit this..  ̄ε  ̄

 

It’s has been two weeks after Chanyeol go to that restaurant. He stop at the restaurant, but he does not get in because he think his heart really play prank because his heart will beating like crazy if he arrived at in front of the ByunBaek restaurant and that Byun Baekhyun guy will completely running through his mind and one more thing… since when he have feeling into guy??

He just can’t accept this because he has promise to himself that he won’t have this kind of this feeling again after that day.

 

Flashback ….


“Why you make yourself suffer like this because of him? We can just leave him at the hospital and he will have doctor to take care of him. It’s that simple!?” that phrase sound like a strong of winds blowing towards Chanyeol ear when his girlfriend said that. “You don’t have to think about him anymore babe, there is no way to save him, he gonna di—“

“Shut up!” Chanyeol shouted that caused his girlfriend silent his mouth. She startled when Chanyeol rise his voice like that. “You don’t deserve to say anything about Jinyoung, never say that he cannot be safe! So shut up your mouth!” Chanyeol spit as his legs reach out towards the picture of Jinyoung smile in the table in front of him. He rests both of his hands on the table, heart ache each time his girlfriend mentions about Jinyoung.

“Wow!” His girlfriend said with sarcastic voice.” How you gonna do that? Change yourself with him?” she added with annoyed tone. The warming feeling in Chanyeol house slowly vanished and it’s replaced with hard breath from both of them.

“I will do that—“Chanyeol stop. “Even I have to change my life with him; I will do that, because he is everything to me” Chanyeol replies as he turning back to towards his girlfriend. His eyeing his girlfriend features, from toes to head, eyes slowly soaked with water. His girlfriend is only a few steps from him, but yet he knows she still far away from him.

“I thought you’re different from other, but you’re not, you still same with them; push me to leave my only little brother” Chanyeol exhaled his breath before let it go slowly. He locked his eyes with his girlfriend. “I think we have to stop” his girlfriend stare at him with unbelievable face as Chanyeol deep voice greet him.

“What? You want to stop? Are you lost your mind Chanyeol? I love you” his girlfriend voice slowly turns softly. She can’t believe Chanyeol will go until stage to breaks with her. She hold Chanyeol chest, rubbed at Chanyeol broad chest slowly.

“I’m sorry— but I choose Jinyoung” he slowly push his girlfriend away from him while he turning his body towards the table again. He can’t believe at her anymore. “Just go! Before I drag you with my own hand!” he yelled until his ear catch the sound of door is closed. With that he slowly let out slight sigh. He just tired to deal with person like that. The sound of step from stairs caused Chanyeol to shift his sight. He sight turn softly when Jinyoung face greet him.

“What wrong hyung? Did something happen?”Jinyoung ask while he show worried expression, but Chanyeol only shakes his head before he engulf Jinyoung in his embrace. Without him know, Jinyoung hear everything.

 

End of flashback…..

 

^^^^^^^^^^

 

The knocked on his door caused Jinyoung pull up his face. Weird expression surrounded him because his hyung or doctor himself will ever knock that door. But the face that peeks throughout the door when the door slide open caused him to giggle likes crazy people or more than that.

“Bae hyung!” he shouted as he tries to get up from the bed, but he stop when he remember about the thing that stuck on his right hand. Baekhyun flashing a smile, then slowly headed towards the excited boys in front of him. Before he can put the box that he bring on bed table, his waist suddenly being wrapped by Jinyoung hand that caused him to chuckle.

“Yaa— be careful” Baekhyun said softly while he put the box.

“I thoughts you will never come here~~”Jinyoung voice rise, hand still wrapped around Baekhyun waist.

“I’m sorry because I’m so busy with my work” Baekhyun said while his eyes searching for something. “I thought your hyung is here” baekhyun continued as his eyes land on Jinyoung who already let go his waist.

“hyung will never come at visiting time because he still work this time, he have the visiting pass, so he can come whenever he want” Baekhyun nods before take out the box from the plastics. Jinyoung on other side, patiently wait, excitedly want to know what is in the box

But the squeak sound from the door caused this two shifted their eyes towards the door. Baekhyun jaw dropped when his eyes catch the features behind the door.

“Hyung!”

Baekhyun startled when Jinyoung said the hyung words. He looks at Jinyoung and that taller man that he has been waiting to meet at his restaurant for the past two weeks. He can feel his heart wavy like crazy right now.

Chanyeol on the other side still shocks, with his long legs still stand at the door without moving. He can feel his throat slowly dry because he can’t believe with what he see right now. He rubbed his eyes; try to make it clear even though it clears enough. They stare at each other eyes deeply like they have logging with each other.

“I thoughts you will come after visiting time” Jinyoung said again, but his voice seems like it not affect his hyung or Baekhyun, caused Jinyoung to hit the bed table in front of him.

“Do you know each other?” Jinyoung asks when this two hyung has come back to reality.

5 minutes later..

“So, did you cook that curry Bae hyung?” Jinyoung asks when his hyung tell him that he buy that curry at Baekhyun restaurant. The condition has back to normal when Jinyoung hit that table and his hyung tell him everything about how he knows Bakhyun.

“Yes, and actually I have brought it here. You can eat if you want” Baekhyun said with slow voice. Because they do not have enough chair, baekhyun sit on Jinyoung bed while Chanyeol sit on the chair. Baekhyun with smile grab the box he bring and bring out the food he bring and serve it to Jinyoung who wait on the bed patiently.

"Waa! It's feel like a year since I eat this curry" Jinyoung said before take a spoon of curry before shoving it into his mouth. His face plastered a warm smile

Chanyeol on other side still shock because he can still feel his heartbeat when his eyes see the whitish person hair in front of him after he not sees him after two weeks. His heart feel something different when he see Jinyoung smile without stop whenever Baekhyun talk to him, like they have know for a long time.

“hey, I think we still not know each other again right?” Baekhyun voice caused Chanyeol smile sheepishly, because he has been caught staring at whitish hair person person. He groaned slowly before nodded.

"I.. I think Yes" Chanyeol replies with his hand scratch back of his head. Jinyoung on other side held his laugh that will burst soon because of the awkward situation happen live in front of him right now.

Baekhyun on the other side also doing the same thing. His eyes wondering at other place before Chanyeol hold his hand forward. "Name Park Chanyeol, work as architecture and Hyung for this stupid boy" Baekhyun only smile before grab the shy person hand. He shake the hand.

"Byun Baekhyun and as you knows, I'm owner of restaurant and also a chef" Chanyeol can feel his heart pounding like It's gonna rip.his chest when that small person hand engulfed with his. "His hand is soft, and small" that what is run through Chanyeol head before Jinyoung make a slow hum because he think his Two Hyung shake their hand too long and he likes it.

"Don't both of you want to eat? Or I'm gonna finish this clean" Jinyoung ask when his both of Hyung completely embrass with each other. He grin because something catching his mind. He takes this chance because he got no reply on.

"Did you two like each other or what? You two seems like a couple whoh.. ummm...hiuuuuuuunhhh" Chanyeol suddenly cover Jinyoung mouth. Hhis face light with fire because of the embrassement. Baekhyun on other side make himself go to toilet with his face also cover with red color.

"What the Hyung" Jinyoung spit as his Hyung let go of his mouth.

"What the you said that Park Jinyoung!" His brother burst, but still with low voice. His eyes swug towards toilet's door to check on Baekhyun. Jinyoung anger face turn to silly expression and a wide stupid grin cover his pale lips.

"I know you like him, Bae Hyung"

"I.. I'm not" Chanyeol face not look at Jinyoung when he said that.

"You lie, I know you lie because if you tell me the truth you will look direct at me, but right now ypu avoided to looks at me hyung" Chanyeol feel sting in his heart when his younger brother said that. He pull up.his eyes to meet with Jinyoung small eyes.

"But Young, I can't" Chanyeol replies with sad smile. He has promise with himself that he will.never fall in love after the last case with his ex girlfriend.

"You can. Don't make me as your header to stop yourself has your own life Hyung. It's okay if you worried about me, worried about your partner or your lover who can't accept me, but please— thinks about yourself to. And I don't think Bae Hyung is same with your other girlfriend. I think he can accept me"

"Wait, how did you know about my other—?"

"I'm your only family Hyung and I'm know what happen to you, so please make yourself happy instead of hide your feeling because of me" His brother really know how to make his heart suddenly clenched. It's just hurt so much to hear that come out from his brother mouth. "Don't think that your realtionship will burden me. It's not at all hyung. I can accept who ever you love Yeolie hyung"

Chanyeol eyes suddenly swelling with glistening of tears. How can he not realize that his only younger brother knows everything about him. His sob can be hear when his brother body wrapped around his. He don't care about Baekhyun that will come out from the toilet and saw his condition right now. Jinyoung only pat his Hyung back while his face bumped with Chanyeol heavy chest. From the corner of his eyes, he can see Baekhyun look at them with sad smile cover on his face.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


"So, do you hear everything?" Chanyeol ask when they leave Jinyoung room because of the end of visiting time. He make decision to accompany Baekhyun to car park, but It's more to because of Jinyoung who keep push him to go with Baekhyun. He keep his eyes in front instead if looks at Baekhyun when he ask that. He can feel his hand suddenly feel sweat and the heart beat that slowly increases in beat.

", just calm down Park Chanyeol" he said to himself.

"About what?" Baekhyun ask back, but he stop walking when his poor mind catch what Chanyeol try to ask. "O...owh.. about.. that" he mumbles slowly. Chanyeol also stop before push himself to look up at the whitish hair in front of him right now.

"Y..Yes, T..that" Chanyeol scratch his back of neck, awkward with his feeling right now. He obviously want to know how much Baekhyun hear about what he talk with Jinyoung.

"Nothing much actually, It's just I just saw you cry.. crying.. I'm sorry if that offended your feeling" the whitish head replies. His head is hanging faced the hospital's floor. His finger playing with each other. Chanyeol let out a soft sigh because Baekhyun don't hear about Jinyoung said before that.

"It's Nothing" Chanyeol waved his hand forward that invite the latter to pull up his face. "I don't feel offended at all, It's just I feel it so embarrassing for you to see an old man like me crying like baby" Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter