[CHAPTER ONE]

Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The orange light that burst betwee of curtains make him realized that morning has comes. The chirps of bird from outside confirm it. This morning is like hell to Park Jinyoung because he can feel his head aching abnormally, not like usually. It’s like it gonna rip at any time even though he is laying flat on the bed right now. 

He slowly close his eye before let out slight laugh. 

“It’s really tomorrow?” he ask himself.

Putting out his discomfort feeling about tomorrow, he put beanie on his head and struggles to get up to open his window curtains but the click sound of his room door causes his eye slowly turned to thick door, that a few meter in front of him. He seems to snap out of his thoughts to open the curtains and focus on the door.

A few seconds later the door swung from outside and revealed his hyung face with big smile covered his face with his boyfriend follow from the back. He brings a plastic of jajangmyun with his boyfriend hold a plastic of fruit. 

Jinyoung slowly sigh before his back touch the headboard of the bed. 

“yaa!! It’s bad to meet me?” Park Chanyeol bark with his hand put the plastic on the table of the bed. He pouting when his only youngest brother show that kind of reaction (because of the sigh) Baekhyun at the back only chuckles with chanyeol high not voices. 

"It's not that bad, but It's kind of boring to see your face everyday Hyung" Jinyoung try to jokes. He said that with annoying voice. Chanyeol knots his eyebrow before knock his brother's head that covered with beanie. The younger only whines with sudden attack. He shot his Hyung a glare. 

"It's still bad" he try to bursted his Hyung again, but Chanyeol let it go this time before he closes his distance with the latter and kiss his forehead. 

"Good morning Youngie, just let go about your boring thing and let eat this" Jinyoung stay stil and not move at all. He cannot believe what happen today. How can his brother kiss him like that because he never do that before. His brother is going to be crazy. That what he thoughts. 

Chanyeol only ignore his brother's stare and continued to open the plastic of food he brought. He hope that his cheeks doesn't turn into pink becauze of the embarasament. He know It's weird for him to kiss his brother forehead but It's Baekhyun idea. 

 

Flashback....

"Just kiss him, It's not hard stupid" Baekhyun said. Hand wrapped around Chanyeol neck. His nose touch with Chanyeol while eyes deeply burnt into his boyfriend. He tiptoed to make his height same with his taller boyfriend.

Chanyeol hissed when his sweet boyfriend close like this with him before peck that latter lips. Baekhyun only grins and do the same thing, pecks Chanyeol lips. Chanyeol lip is so tempting, causes him to peck it. The face that Chanyeol show to him is so precious. 

"Stop it baekkie or I will make sure you can't even walk tomorrow" Chanyeol said straight but still with deep voice that make Baekhyun shivering. His heart thumping hard when Chanyeol circle his hand around Baekhyun waist, with his lip kiss Baekhyun temple lightly. 

"What?? You start first" Baekhyun pull his boyfriend handsome face and pecks that delicious again. This time is longer from the first time. 

Chanyeol look at Baekhyun unbelievable. How can his boyfriend be so seductive today. Baekhyun was so happy he wanted to giggle like crazy because his trick to make Chanyeol make amused face like that happens.

"You should stop it stupid, or I gonna eat you right here right now" 

Baekhyun busted into laugh. He let go of Chanyeol who look at him blankly and pressed his stomach because of the hard laughing. Chanyeol, despite getting angry with his little boyfriend joke, he only shaking his head. He smiles to himself because It's only Baekhyun who can make him like this. 

"You got me today baby Baek" 

Baekhyun pull up his face. He wipes his teary eyes because of laughing and his eyes fixed on Chanyeol who look at him with pout face. 

"Sorry baby Chan, I just wanted to make you smile" 

Sighing, Chanyeol take his boyfriend hand and kiss it. 

"You don't have to do that because see your face have make me smile like crazy Baek, I really love you" He confessed. A slight pink across his cheeks when he say that.

Baekhyun raised his arm before caressed Chanyeol cheeks, caused his taller boyfriend lean again the soft touch, wanting more than touch. 

"I love you to, more than anything Bae" BaekHyun murmured. His voice held no uncertainty. Hand still on his boyfriend cheeks. 

"It's your fault Baek because I really want you right now~~" 

"Not now my little sweet Bae" Baekhyun cut him. "We have thing to be solve" Chanyeol let a very long sigh before nodding slowly. His mouth showed a long pout.

Baekhyun chuckled because of his boyfriend cuteness and let go of his hand from Chanyeol. Chanyeol still has his pout, but he know when Baekhyun already make decision, time cannot be rewind.

"Let go back to what we talk earlier, you must kiss him Bae, It's only at forehead"

"Why? He gonna think I'm crazy Baek, I never do that"

"It's shows that you're really love him Bae, he only has you bae"

"But he know that I love him, we don't need to do that kiss thing" He try to reject it again with persuade voices. 

Baekhyun sighs. How can Chanyeol be so stubborn today? "Hey bae, of course he knows you love him, but you need to show it more. With his condition right now, I thought it will more than enough to him" Baekhyun explained. "Just do it okay, please~" Baekhyun continued.

The room lapsed into silence after Baekhyun said that, before Chanyeol deep voice raised. 

"Okay, but this is the first and last okay?" Baekhyun nodded and hugging his boyfriend. He rubbed Chanyeol back slowly. 

"I'm Sure Youngie going to love it, so just do it confidently okay" Chanyeol nodded again. His breath nuzzles around Baekhyun back hair when the second time he armed the smaller body again his with love. 

"I hope so Baek—"

Chanyeol don't know whether this idea should've terrified him, but when he thoughts about the condition of his brother right now, he think he should do that. 

 

End of flashback...

 

"Hyung, can I ask a favor?" Chanyeol and Baekhyun stop eating jajangmyun when Jinyoung suddenly broke the silent.  

The room lapsed into silence when they eat, but light back eventhough with Jinyoung slow voice. Chanyeol turns his eyes to his brother before eyes softly fixed on his brother pale face. Once Chanyeol think, why It's not him who suffering like this, why It's his only youngest brother. It’s will shrinking his heart when his brothers always smile like nothing happen with his condition right now.

The hand that pats him on his shoulder just returned him from his daydreaming. He looks blankly at Jinyoung. He turns and sees Baekhyun smile a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter