Chapter 8

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

Chapter 8


Amber's POV

I felt my eyelids flutter as I tried to open my eyes and I felt I little disoriented seeing the unfamiliar ceiling.

Oh yeah, I am in the infirmary. Man, that medicine really did the trick. I was knocked out for about an hour or so. I think? My ankle feels numb but still feels a bit painful when I try to get up, but I can manage to walk though. 

I limped slowly and walked out of the room. I talked to the nurse and she told me that Hyoyeon and Yuri came by to check on my while I was asleep. The nurse advised me that I'm good to go, and gave me medication for my ankle. I was advised not to move around that much and try not to put so much weight on it for faster healing. Thank heavens that basketball training will not be anytime soon. Well, that's if I actually make it to the team. I hope so.

Just when I was walking out of the clinic, a voice called out to me.

"Hey, are you even allowed to walk?"

"... Krystal?!"

"Who?... It's me, you dummy! Did you hit your head or something, Ber?" 

"I-I mean yeah I know it's you Hyo..." I stuttered. I was looking at her. She was walking right behind Hyo. Why is she here though.

"Oh you mean her? Yeah, she came with me. Yuri had some matters to attend to so Krystal came here with me to get you." Hyo explained.

"Hey Amber, I heard what happened. How's your ankle? Are you supposed to be walking already?" Krystal spoke.

"I-- I uh... Ye--yes, I can walk better now." I answered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter