Chapter 34

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34

Ailee's POV

I walked away from Amber as fast as I could. I was drained to the point of losing strength in my limbs, my legs were shaking. Thankfully, my car was right at the driveway when I walked out out of the restaurant.

"Is everything alright, Miss?" My driver asked as he opened the car door from me. He must have notice how much of a wreck I am right now. 

"Yes. Please take me home." I tried my best to compose myself.


Amber's POV

"Yul... I'm such a horrible person..." My voice immediately cracked as Yuri answered the phone.

"Wait, what do you mean? What happened, Am?" She worriedly answered.

"I just talked to Ailee. I crushed her, Yul. I really didn't mean to..." Tears were streaming down my face.

"Hold up. Where are you?" She asked.

"Coreanos. She already left a while ago, and I can't even begin to move. I hate myself so much." I answered.

"Stay there, I'll be there in 10 minutes." She hurriedly said and hang up.

I wiped my tears with my sleeve as I exhaled a deep sigh. I feel so sorry for hurting Ailee. She doesn't deserve this at all. 

*About 20 minutes later*

"Sorry I couldn't get here any sooner, Bro. Traffic was bad." Yuri sat in front of me.

"It's okay, I did not even notice the time." I blanky said.

"Hey, this is all for the best, Am. You're right, you can't keep lying to her, and most especially to yourself." She told me.

"But I hurt her so bad, Yul. I saw how much she's hurt." I felt like crying again.

"I know, it should hurt. She loves you, Am. And she deserves to be loved too. In the way that she does. Of course it hurts. For now, it will. But it shall pass. Just give her time." She gave my shoulder a squeeze. 

"I shouldn't have accepted her in the first place." I said.

"Do you really regret that you did?" Yuri asked me.

"No, actually, I don't. Ailee is a good girlfriend. We had nothing but good times." I answered.

"See. So you shouldn't be feeling that way. You had your time with her. It was good, but it's over now. You can still be friends, right?" She raised her brows at me.

"I don't know. If she could forgive me, I guess." I shrugged.

"Just give her time, Am. We both know she's a good person. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter