I wanna back Home

I'm Coming Home

It’s the 8th day since Krystal locks herself in the hotel room, her phone’s battery is died, literally loses contact with her friends and Amber, but that’s just what she wants. To forget the certain short haired girl, to move on.

However, the more she lays on the bed, the more she misses Amber’s scent, her touches, her kisses. Then the questions will again pop out in her mind.

“Why she cheats on me?”

“Am I not pretty?”

“Am I not enough?”

Tell her how could she moves on, when the questions are haunting her days and nights. She thought if she leaves the country where the certain tomboy lives, she would  be able to forget her, no she is wrong.

 

No way the almighty Krystal Jung is going to be like a losing puppy mourning for it’s parents death, she pushes herself up, the reflection of the television scares her. Eyes bags, puffing eyes, pale face, messed hair, a typical loser’s look.

“You’re pathetic….” She talks to the reflection.

‘They are probably cuddling together in your bed right now, and you, shedding tears alone everynight….how pathetic you’re….” The imaginary Krystal mocks her, making the real one scoffs in respond.

Standing up, she needs a proper shower if she decides to walk out for this room, walk out from Amber’s shadow.

The cell phone, it’s time to get it charges, she needs to tell her friends that she’s fine, that she can get back on her own feet.

 

The bath is refreshing, letting the cool water drop on your skin sure will help you to clear your mind a little. The long haired girl walks out from the bathroom only to find that her Iphone 6s is vibrating nonstop.

 

There are hundreds of text and voice massages, most of them are from the short haired girl, she ignores all of the annoying apologies and I love you and focus on reading her unnies’ text and her best friend_Sulli’s text.

 

Jessica: My baby, stay strong! Unnie will castrate that llama for you!

Yuri: Hey, Krystal….I heard your story from Sica….Amber is just too stupid….come to us, Sica has been worried sick bout you…

Sulli: Are you alright now? Hyung is asking everyone your whereabout!

Jessica: Pls tell unnie you arrived there safely…

Minho: Krystal, Amber acts like a mad man now, pls show up, oppa helps you to beat her up ok?

Jessica: Yah! Talk to me!

Sulli: Don’t get yourself wasted, ok?

Tiffany: We’re worried about you….

Key: If you need a shoulder, call me.

Sulli: Hyung told me the story, it’s not what you think!

Yuri: That stupid llama told me the story, pick up your phone!

Sulli: I told hyung which country your flight to, sorry…

Sulli: Pick up your phone!!!!

Jessica: Come on answer my call!!!!

Sulli: It’s urgent!! Pls! Call me once you’re free!!!!

Sulli: I’m serious!!! Call me!!!!

 

Krystal raises her brows, what’s going on with Sulli’s weird text.

“Du…….”

“Krystal!!!!”

“Wow, chill Sulli….what’s the matter?”

“Where are you? Have you heard the news?”

“What news? I’m still in LA, why?”

“Switch on the god damned television now!!!!”

“What? Why?” Even if she finds this rude, she still follow Sulli’s instruction to on the tv.

‘According to what the satellite has captured, it’s said that SK311 is sink into the southern area of the sea. The chances of the passengers to be still alive are extremely low as Mr.Idun and Mr. Karman, the fishermen claimed themselves to have heard several times of loud booming sounds and witnessed the plane was on fire before it crashed to the sea. The causes of the falling of SK311 is still unknown.’

Krystal stares at the tv boringly, helicopters, boats and a lot of rescue teams and recovary crews are captured in the camera as they salvaged the ripped parts of the plane’s body.

 

“Come on!!! You see it?”

“Yeah…just…..an aeroplane crashed into the sea….”

“Krystal….hyung boarded the plane…..” the voices on the line cracked.

“W-what? …” Krystal stutters....Her mind is still not functioning well at this sudden news.

“Hyung boarded the plane….She was going to find you and propose to you!! That day, she was late because Ellin accompanied her to buy the rings……She wanted to propose to you…Hyung boarded the plane...” Sulli on the line quevers out the shocking news, if this is an act, she definitely deserves the Oscar.

 

“N-no way…..” Her knees becomes weak, her hands are trembling, if her best friend isn’t lying…. Her mind goes blank as she averts her gazes to the screen…..the wreckages of the plane.... She could care less of the faint shouting from the line, the iphone she is holding drops to the floor, so does her heart.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Amber? Amber? Wake up! Open your eyes!”  Urghh the sunlight is too bright I can’t see anything….. Someone pulls me up, I cough, my eyes still adjusting to the light…

“J-Jackson?” The face I wake up to see is non other than this guy, aww I need my princess….

“Yeah it’s me~Thanks god you wake up, I’m bored!” He then sits beside me, using his arms to support.

“W-where am I?”I look around, there are people whom I recognized to be the passengers on the plane sitting around this beach….or island? Bodies are also laying on the sands, accepting the sun bath….

“An island~ Don’t ask me where is it I have no idea also….”Jackson shrugs his shoulders.

“The wound, is it still hurt?” I follow his finger that points at my chest, there’re blood on my shirt, the wound looks deep, but guess I’m numbed to it now.

 

“EWWW Jackson you look right now.” I look at his face, scratches, and a deep cut on his left cheek, nose-bleed…..

“Hey you’re not good either! Bleeding lips and scratches!” He pouts and retorts back not wanting me to study his face weirdly.

"!!! My rings!!!!" The image of the small purpple box come across on my mind, like a mad man I'm, searching my pocket, looking left and right furiously for it.

"Chill man~ See, it's in your hand!"  Guess the whole crashing incident makes me become more dumb now....

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Krystal boards a plane back Korea the second day after confirmed the news from her unnie. The moment she fall into Jessica's embarace, all the tears rushing to escape from her eyes, effort on keeping them during the flight came to a waste.

Refusing the invites of her unnie, she backed to her home, a house shared by her and her girlfriend,Amber. No broken glasses and plates, everything is tidy as usual, but the dust are already covered on the tables.  There are photo frames  beside the television, a girl hugging another girl, a girl piggy backing her princess, a girl kissed her girlfriend's cheek. She traced the photos that captured the sweet moment of this couples, the girl sure loved to smile, the smiles of the two were the brightest thing in those pictures.

She openend the wardrobe slowly, the unique scent from the clothes are addicting, the hoodies was her girlfriend's favourite.

The pillows, she is hugging them tightly with the hoodies she wears, inhaling the scent that she misses so much, curling on the bed, again she cries.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" Hey Amber. Since we have plenty of times here, why don't we share our story to entertain each other~" Jackson suggested, he is bored waiting for the rescue team to find them, minutes pass like hours as all he can do is 'admiring the natural beauty' of this island or stare blankly at the sea, he sighs.

" Yeah why not~" AMber agrees as she has nothing to do other than looking at the box.

" ok I will go first!  I am, no I was an orphan. You know just like the drama or movie, grew up and studied hard and graduated from university....But lately, a granny sent me a letter telling me I'm her grandson, she even sent me the plane ticket to LA to find her. I don't know what I was feeling that moment I know I'm not actually an orphan.....and I have family...."  Jackson sheds a tear recounting his memories of the happy and unhappy encounters , but he immediately composes himself and wipes it off, smile plasters on his face the next second, he has to be strong.

" I'm sorry to hear that, bro~" The short haired girl pats his shoulders, trying to comfort this guy, sympathizes with him for his misfortune.

" Now your turn, entertain me~" The guy beams a smile at her, telling her that he is okay.

" Well~ mine one is.....stupid......I have a girlfriend, and I planned to propose to her on our 5th anniversary."  Amber laughs bitterly at the scence.

" Man that's sweet~ then?" 

" and she prepared a candles' dinner for us, but I was late after sending Ellin home, the girl that I asked for the opinion about the rings. She found out that I lied to her about hangging out with friends but end up with Ellin. She thought I cheated on her, which I never was, and we kind of quarreled with each others. She left, and here I'm, coming for her and propose~"  Amber closes her eyes, reminiscing what've happened that day.

"if only if I didn't yelled at her..." she mumbled.

" Aww man that ....."  The man besides her frowns at the twists.

" Hey, Amber, do you think they can find us?"  

Amber doubts that, but nevertheless,

" ya, have faith on them..."

They might have their own past, but there's only the same thought for every of them now.

" I wanna back home."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________