Wait for me.

I'm Coming Home

"Sir, this is your boarding pass. You will be boarding at gate 14 at 10.00."

"ok, thanks."

Here I'm, at the airport, waiting for my turn to board the plane. 

Life is full of regrets, if only if my temper didn't took over me, if I didn't yelled at her, if I didn't late for our 5th aniversary, if Ellin isn't with me, if there's no traffic jam, if.......

I ruffle my hair as too many 'if' running through my brain......  

She is supposed to cuddle with me in my arms now, we're supposed to share a passionate kiss now.....

Krystal......

She's supposed to be.....my fiancee.....

"All passengers flying to Los Angeles are kindly requested to go to the departures lounge."

Standing up throwing one last look to the small purple box I'm holding, 'Krystal, I'm coming!"

 

"Boarding will begin in approximately 5 minutes. We ask all families with young children to move to the front of the line."

There's a long line queing up to board this plane, as much as I hate the long-haul flight, no way I'm gonna sit around waiting for her to answer my phone or come back to me.

"Excuse me, Sir. Could you please kindly show your passport and plane ticket to me?"

"Yeah sure..."

"Opps! My appology, Ms.Liu!!! Seat 44 is over there."

I follow where her index finger points, guess it's the seat near the window huh~ I assure her it's not a big deal before walking to my seat, leaving her still bowing and appology for the mistake.

"Ms.S-Suzy, it's ok I get it alot."

 

Look out from the window, my hand makes it's way to my pocket, caresing the box.

"If you want to disappear from my world just like that, then I'll make sure you to see my face anywhere you go!"

"Yo man, I'm Jackson!"

My thought is disrupted by this blonde guy who sits beside me, his grinning is somewhat like mine. "Dork..."  her voices are echoing in my mind, I must be crazy.

" Amber!"  I reply him with same enthusiasms, guess it won't be a boring flight after all.  

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A week has passed since the last fight in our 5th aniversary. Ups and downs we've been through to get where we're, but guess she's just the same like those men after all.... cheats.....yeah they all like to cheat on me, with another woman..... am I not enough?

Come to think of it, how stupid I'm to give her my trust, when I could sense her weird acting this past few weeks..... I even fooled myself, finding excuses for her, thinking that maybe it's because I overthinking things......

Jerk......she is the walking example for this word. 

 

" Krys, I'm sorry, I'm late...."  The short haired girl turned the knob and peeked inside, only to find her stern-looking girlfreind glaring at her. The dinning table was well decorated, a bottle of wine with two glasses, two plates of stakes with heart-shaped,  two candles on the center of the table.

" Where've you been huh? You're late for 2 hours!!! For godsakes Amber, don't tell me you forgot our 5th anniversary!!!"  The long haired girl was fuming in anger, folding her arms.

" No! Of course not!!! Look Krys! You gotta calm down first!"

"Calm down?! I wait and wait until the candles died, and you not even bothered to text me you'd be late! Do you know how many efford I put in this dinner?"  

"Krys... look I'm sorry....I thought it won't be long, I was caught in the traffic jam that's why I'm late!"  Amber was panic, she knew hellstal was gonna unleash in any second now. At the same time, she felt guilty also to make her girlfriend to wait for her.

" ya....traffic jam again...."  The long haired girl scoffed, everytime when her girlfriend was late, this would be her excuse.

" Come on Krys.... It's true! there's an accident happened in Yeong Sheok road just now!"   The short haired girl rubbed her temper, a sign that her patience was getting thinner and thinner, this was going to nowhere she thought.

"And why the hell you took Yeong Sheok road?! Your house is in Cheong Riuk!"

"I offered Ellin a ride to her home! Krys, I'm sorry ok?"  Amber raised her voices.

" Ellin.....Ellin.....so you've been with her this afternoon I see! You said you're hanging out with the boys this morning! You lied to me!!!"  Tears were fallingdown to her cheeks, Krystal yelled. She felt betrayed, her body was tremblingdue to the crying.

" Krys...it's not like that!"  The short haired girl didn't know what to say, yes she lied to her girlfriend, but she just bring Ellin to help her to pick the engagements rings! She wanted to proposed to Krystal tonight! She wanted to suprise Krystal with this golden white rings!

 

" Am I not enought for you, Am?"  The crying girl asked, looking expressionlessly at the tomboy.

"What? no!! Oh not again!!! Why are you always suspecting me to cheat on you?!!!"  The sudden headahce was killing her, this is not the first time Krystal suspected her loyalty,  and she was pissed off now. Shelovesher! There was no space in between.

 

"Because you're!!!"  

"I'm not!!!"

The fighting continued until a broken Krystal stormed out form the house, leaving a irritated Amber behind with all the breaking glasses, plates, and vases.

 

I shake my head to stop the flashing back that playing in my mind.  I have to move on! I must move on! Amber Josephine Liu, we're officially over!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Amber? Isn't that a girly name for a guy?"  Jackson asked out of curiousity.

"Ya, it's because I'm a girl~"  The girl named Amber shrugs her shoulders.

"Like seriously???!but you're like the no.2 handsome in this plane?!"  The overjoyed man grips her shoulder, looking left and right to study this face, making sure his eyes didn't play tricks on him. It does has some female vibes on this face, but look at the pointed nose, sharp jawlines....... The conclusion : he is not convinced!

 

"No.2?"  Ignoring the weird guy weird facial expression, she asked, raised her brows.

"Ya! I'm the no.1! so you'll be no.2~~~"  The guy flexes his biceps and posing some weird pose and smirk(failed) to prove to Amber desperately. In return, Amber just roll her eyes at this funny conceited man.

 

The plane jerks all of a sudden, halting every light conversations that are carrying on, holding their breathes, everyone are now exchanges glances with one and others.

After what seems like forever, the passengers start to relax their tensed bodies but only to become tensed again as the plane jerks the second time with a loud boom sound.

Amber's hands are sweating, she can see grey fumes from the left wings outside the windows, something is on fire!!!

" This is Captain Smith!  We're facing engines' failures and losing our left wing now. We're trying our best to take control of this plane, please put on your seat belt and calm down. May God be with us!"

The seat belt light is on even if she buckles up. Praying, cursing, screaming, crying all can be heard as the plane dips at a fierce angle, in the next second Amber finds herself upside down thanks to her seat belt that she is not one of those who have their head smashed the windows or somewhereelse now.

" Boom!!!" It's from the right wing she thinks, now the plane is spinning, decending in a high speed, Amber wants to scream, but no voice come out from the throats. She can feel the adrenalines are raising as her blood rushing to all her veins, all she can do is, clutching the small purple box, shutting her eyes tightly, ignoring the great pain in her chest.

"Will you marry me, Krystal?"