I'm coming home

I'm Coming Home

"Authorities also announced that searchers spotted two airplane seatsdebris with Air Korea's logoand recovered dozens of structural components from the plane."

 

"Two bodies were recovered in the water, one floating free and one in the wreckageOther bodies have been spotted in the debris"

 

"The effort will last until we have all the bodiesand as much of the remains of the plane as possible' said Ms.Park Geun-hye"

 

"Korea and US navy ships navigated through a sea of floating debris Monday, collecting bodies and parts of Air Korea Flight 311including its tail fin."

 

"Korean officials are focusing solely on the recovery of victims and plane wreckage."

 

3 days, 3 days without any news of Amber, no sign of survival, the long haired girl flips the channels every once in a while.  The crashing still grabbing the headlines, any updates from the scene would become the top of the priority list in goverment's attention. Discussion between the experts say, it could be the failure of engines or other vital system components that result in the explosions  on the plane. However, any others possible causes are reserved until the recovary crews salvage the 'black box' for further investigation.

Jessica who takes care of her baby sister this past 3 days, has witnessed how the younger put up the faint smile and yet, cries alone at  everynight till she falls asleep. Krystal never missed any meals prepared by Jessica, one or two mouthful of rice, that's it. She doesn't know how to approach her sister, to comfront her only dongsaeng, becauses she knows very well all the " she will be okay"  " have faith on her" "you gotta eat so that you look pretty when she comes back"  are just bull.  People know, miracle is not going to happen like what in fairy tales. That's why she only stands afar, watching her sister sinks into the endless sadness, maybe one day, she can get back on her own feet.

Krystal on the other side, she is holding onto the fine line of this faith, maybe, just maybe her loving Amber is still alive, just the wave has brought her to an isolated island. Even if she is dying inside, this thought is like a light from the crack that still keeps her from wanting to sink with Amber. The guilt is eating her alive, haunting her in every nightmare she has. She blames herself from everything, the fight, the flight, not answering the phone, not listening to her explanation, she calls Amber stupid, then the realization hits her hard that she is the most stupid one in the world. Never in her life she believes in the existance of GOD, but perhaps this time, just this time, she would have her hands clasp together, whisper her begging to the LORD.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Amber! Amber! Look!!!! There are ships heading to our direction!!!!!!"  Jackson yells in excitement all over his face, gaining attentions from all the passengers on this island.

" OMG Jackson!!!!! HEY!!!! We're here!!!!! We're here!!!!!!!!!HEY!!!!!"  Waving both their arms, everyone shout in chorus. Happiness can't be hiden in this moment, finally, they can see their families, lovers, friends again.

 

" ottoke Amber?!! It's my first time boarding military aircraft!!!!!!! Arh I'm so excited!!!!!!!"  The overjoyed man goes back and forth checking the plane out like a fan girl, Amber can only roll her eyes at his annoying act. Nevertheless, her heart is fluttering also, the thought of seeing Krystal again never failed to excite her. The propeller moves, she stares at the purple box that is still holding tightly in her hand.

" I'm coming home, Krys..."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" I just wanna love you~give me that chance"  the ringtone echos in the living room, breaking the dead silence between Jessica and Krystal.

The owner stares at the vibrating phone blankly, showing no sigh of picking up. She is a coward, she is afraid, her breathe is ragging, so does the broken heart.

Jessica knows her sister very well, she slides the green button to right side, yes she has to be strong for her sister.

Her gaze averts to her sister, Krystal looks deeply at Jessica, the facial expression will be the answer of her praying.

Eyes widdened as the older Jung turns around to face her loving sister.

"They found her..."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________