Let Me Know

I see you.

"When your sure blue is your colour, I'll show you all the yellows in the world."

 

 

 

"Iseul just take deep breaths to relax yourself, okay? You won't have to deal with this darkness anymore." , Jungkook sat next to Iseul on the sofa in the hospital room that was soon to be hers. 

Iseul nodded and attempted to take deep breaths, only to launch into a coughing fit at the air in her ruined lungs. 

There was a long silence as the two waited for the doctor; he was going to be a while.

 

"Kook, what if the world isnt as beautiful as I remember it?", she whispered into his chest as he her hair. 

"What makes you say that? You have Jiminie-hyung, Hansol, me and the whole of seoul to see, what wouldnt be beautiful about that?"

"I dont really remember what the world looks like. I try to picture a colour and all I remember is black. I try to remember what a human looks like and I'm met with blackness again. I imagine the colours and faces to be gorgeous but what if they don't live up to my expectations, Kookie?"

"I can't promise they will be as bright as your imagination, but our faces will be filled with so much love that you wont be able to look away. If it doesn't seem like the world is a nice place, look at me and you'll see the reason why you gained your sight again. I'll always be there for you to make the world more colourful...okay?"

"Okay, Kook. Aigoo...my puppy is so cute.", her eyes smiled as she buried her face deeper into his chest, "Kookie?"

"Yeah?"
 

"What do colours look like? The only one I can remember is lilac. But the others, I can't remember and I want you to prepare me...For what emotions I'll feel when I see them. Just let me know."

"hmmm...", It took him while to think of how to explain colours to someone who cant remember anything about them.

"Red is my favourite colour. It's the colour of passion and love. It reminds you of couples and kisses. But, it's also the colour of blood; it represents pain and hate and death and rage. It's a very two sided colour that holds lots of emotions. 

Blue...I think you'd like blue. Blue is serenity..It calms you down and is a peaceful colour. It is the colour of the sky and the sea which is always there at night and day. Its like red, a two sided colour; It's the colour of sadness and sorrow. The colour of tears and rain that makes you feel numb and melancholy.  It's calm yet has a deep sorrow attached.

Yellow is a very happy colour. Hobi-hyung says its his favourite colour and i honestly think, if we were all a colour, he would be the brightest yellow. Its the colour of the sun and flowers and bright things. It always makes you smile when you see it. Its not sad or angry at all.

I'll stick to only three more, okay? The doctor is coming soon..

Green is the colour of nature. Its a perfect mix between happiness and sadness, yellow and blue. It accompanies blue in the deep seas and yellow on the bright spring days. It's almost neutral.

White is blank. It leaves a clear mind or the busiest one. It can make you calm and is a simple colour, there when you can't bear to look at the vivid world anymore. Or its a blank canvas and leaves your mind with endless thoughts and possibilities and emotions. I like white too. 

And lastly for today, Black. Black is the darkest colour. Doctors say you see black every day. But i dont think it's the same colour black. The colour black is a dark night and the shadows that follow us around. It's a plain colour that leaves a harsh imprint. I think your black is more endless and has many more shades. I don't know. Maybe one day, you can tell me about the colours in your mind?"

 

"I'd love too. And thank you, your right; blue sounds like my colour.", she chuckled and smiled into his shirt sadly as the door opened and the doctor came to see if she was ready. 

Jungkook whispered into her ear, "When your sure blue is your colour, Ill show you all the yellows in the world."

 

The doctor helped Iseul onto the bed and she gripped Jungkooks fingers as he slipped the mask over her nose and mouth. 

"Take one more look at that darkness, count to 10 and then I promise, before you know it, colour will replace it.", The doctor reassured her as she started to count to 10, her eyes still open. 

 

 

 

 

Goodbye, My old friend. 

I'll come back to your dark and lonely embrace soon, don't worry.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey bunnies! 

(apparently that's what I'm calling you guys now)

Honestly your comments make my day, please leave more of them! It makes me so happy every time i read them!

Did you guys like this chapter? Was it boring? Sorry if it wasssss TT

I really enjoyed describing colour I have to say, I think it helped that Im art-obsessed~

I'll try and update soon for you lovely people!

 

(P.S, guys, I have another idea for a fanfic once i've finished this one and wanted to know if you guys want V/Taehyung or Jungkook as the main? comment below!)

 

<3