Realisation

I see you.

 

Iseul walked into school with a huge fluffly scarf bundled around her neck, still mildly frozen from the early morning cold. She was in a bad mood as usual and it didnt improve as she tripped over an outstretched foot. The girl giggled "sorry, hun, i didnt seeee you there!", her and her friends began laughing at the joke as Iseul let out a large sigh before moving on. She was used to those type of comments by now. 

Everyone filed into class, taking their seats and Iseul made her way to the back corner, pulling out her chair and dumping her bag on the ground, not bothering to take out anything for the lesson. She pulled off her scarf and put it on the table, leaning down to use it as a pillow. Soon enough, she was fast asleep. 

 

- - - - - - - 

 

Jungkook had been moved from the front of the class mid-lesson as the teacher had wanted the top students to tutor the ones that needed help. He had been placed by the back corner, next to a girl who was fast asleep. He chuckled trying not to wake her and he blocked the sun from her eyes with a hand, smiling faintly; she looked so peaceful asleep there. 

The bell rang for break and Iseul sat up straight, shocked from the sudden noise. "aigoo" she muttered realising she had slept through both periods and she massaged her temples trying to wake herself up. Her spine went rigid as she heard a small laugh to her left. She internally groaned at her lack of sight and extended her left arm, eventually smacking into warm skin. "Yah! who is it?" , she said with an angry tone. 

Jungkook flintched at the sudden hand to his face before he chuckled at her reaction. He cocked his head to the side, peering into her face and his smile lead to a grin as he realised who she was. "Iseul right? Remember me?" he replied, lightly removing her hand from his face. "You could have just turned around instead of smacking me in the face you know." he added propping his chin up on a hand as the class left for break. 

"This guy.." she groaned and turned to him, not sure exactly where he was, she just focused on a spot she assumed was close enough. "your that guy from yesterday. Jungkook, was it?" , she finished mentally sighing remembering the situation from the day before. 

He grinned that she rememered him, "yes! Jungkook is correct." She nodded slightly in response, not bothering with a verbal answer. Jungkook raised an eyebrow, confused at why she didnt look at him still and he had a thought. He raised his hand and slowly waved it infront of her face, in the direction she was looking. Sure enough, her eyes didnt even flicker; she seemed unaware of his movements. "Look at me one sec..." he trailed off as he watched her intently. 

Iseul turned her head trying to focus on where the voice had come from and her breating became a little faster as she got more and more frustrated that she couldnt see anything. She wanted to know very badly what face matched this annoying personality. She let out a sigh and looked down slightly, not knowing where to look at all.

His eyes widened as he saw her struggle to look him in the eye. It suddenly clicked in his brain and he rolled his head back lightly hitting his skull for being such an idiot. How had it taken him this long to see the glazed over look in her eyes. "sorry. I-I didnt realise you were..um.." he trailed off not really knowing what to say. 

"Blind. You dont have to be scared to say im blind, its the truth. And yes, you can go now, you shouldnt have to bother with someone who doesnt even know what you look like. See you around." Iseul replied, A bit dissapointed he knew; he would probably treat her like a baby now, just as everyone else did. 

"Im not going anywhere, Iseul. Why would I? just because you cant see doesn't mean your not worth talking to. You seem nicer than most of the people in this class anyway. Am i allowed to stay?" Jungkook finished, chuckling at the expression on her face as she nodded slightly and he could see her face become a little softer as the footsteps of their classmates became louder and everyone began the next lesson. 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - 

 

Hey guys! i hope you like this chapter! I hope it wasnt too serious or anything...Ill try to make the next one more fun ;) 

Any comments you guys have please, comment below! i would love to hear what you think! 

Thank you to those that subscribed! See you next chapter <3