Sweet Revenge

I see you.

 

As Jimin walked to practice that day, he got a text from Taehyung saying they werent going as the older hyungs couldnt make it. Taehyung and Jungkook were hanging out instead and invited him to meet up with them by the skate park. He typed a quick reply and turned around, he had some spare cash on him so he was going to get some soda on the way, but as he turned around there was a small thud and a squeal. He caught the girl with wide eyes before he bowed to her. "sorry."

Soo-In wasnt in the best mood after Jungkook had shouted at her at school a few days ago and when some guy had smacked into her, it hadnt improved her mood. "aish!" , she was about to shout at the bowing person but she realised who it was and a small smirk spread across her face. Soo-In had always been smart and quick thinking, it was very useful when you were popular and especially when you wanted something. 

"omo! Jimin-oppa?", Soo-in put a hand on his shoulder, acting innocent.

"yes....oh! your in Iseuls class right? i dont remember your name, sorry." jimin replied rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Im Kwon soo-in." she replied, faking nervousness she asked him, "d-do you want to um..hang out today?"

"aahh..." jimin thought about it but decided it might be fun to hang out with someone that wasnt a guy for once. "sure, i guess."

"good! aha...to be honest i was nervous you would say no.." she giggled softly, playing along with her part. She was very good at acting and revenge was the best type of play to her. 

"oh, really" jimin laughed slightly, "you dont need to be nervous haha. Where did you want to go?"

"well um...i was thinking oppa could take me to the park....um the one near the skate park. Its nice there." Soo-in stepped a bit closer to him and wrapped her arm around his.

"sure." jimin replied as she held onto him and he started to walk, not used to being touched by anyone but his sister. 

It was only as they got to the park that either of them spoke again....

"actually, oppa, could you get me an ice-cream?" ,Soo-In asked bitter sweetly and batted her eyelashes.

"okay, wait here" jimin replied, running off to get her an ice-cream.

As Jimin went away, Soo-in called her brother, pretending to cry into the phone. 'Theres a guy at the park with me.....he dragged me here...im scared....' she fake sniffled into the phone, hoping her brother wouldnt pick up on her lie. 

'Stop lying to me. What do you want?" he answered in a dry tone.

'aish..seriously. I want you to beat this guy up. Im at the park with him, youll only need a few guys, hes too kind to want to fight. how soon can you come?'

'fine. be there in 5.'

Her brother hung up the phone and she smirked, revenge was sweet. Her brother was a well known thug and always beat up people for her. This would be the perfect way to make sure Iseul never got in her way again, if she went straight for Jimin, the brother. Soo-in felt a little bad for Jimin as she had actually liked him for a long time, but recently her crush had gone away when she saw Jungkook-oppa. She wouldnt feel bad for long though, the only person she really cared about was Jungkook and sh e would do anything to have him as her own. She put away her phone as Jimin came back with an ice-cream for her and she took it, bowing slightly, smiling.

"Thank you, oppa." 

"no worries. Its a nice day, huh?" he smiled at her, sitting on the bench.

"yeah...should we go somewhere with a bit more shade? I dont want to sit in the sun, ill get freckles." she momentarily forgot her act and internally winced...."if thats okayy with my oppa that is...?"

"o-okay." Jimin stood up, a little startled by her sudden snap but followed her anyway. "are you sure this part of the park is safe?" he asked as she sat on the concrete bench.

They had stopped at a dodgy part of the park, inbetween the park and the skate park...it was mainly where thugs hung out.

As Jimin finished, Soo-In smirked, hearing the footsteps that belonged to her brother and his friends. She dropped the ice cream on the ground and stood up, folding her arms as the thugs grouped around them. 

"sorry about this, Jimin-oppa. I have to do this to teach someone a lesson you see.", She waved her hand and walked back to the bench, sitting down to watch.

Jimin's eyes widened at her words but he couldnt get away before one of the thugs threw a punch at him. The impact of the huge fist was so powerfull that he fell to the ground, wincing as the thug pulled him back up by the shirt. . 

He let out a shout as fists hit him from all directions and he slowly lost his conciousness as he was beaten. The world slowly went dark......

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

hellooooooooooo! i hope you guys liked this chapter! 

dont hate on me too much for jimin! >.< i'll try and update very soon! thank you to all my subbies and please give this an upvote if you liked it! also comment and talk to me....im happy to talk haha XD