That should be first

With Eyes Closed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


Suho walked in on Lay, who was seated on the couch of his office.

 

He frowned when he noticed that the latter seemed close to tears.

 

"Ahm, hey..What's wrong?" he asked as he walked up on him.

 

Lay sniffed, he really was about to cry.

 

"H-hey! Why? Are you in pain?!", he asked, tone worried as he took Lay's hand in his, "Should I-!?"

 

"Kri-kris.." Lay cried out, "He- he called and then- he was ang- angry at me! And he said- he said-! Waaaahhhh!!!" Lay buried his face on his hands, wailing out like there's no tomorrow.

 

"He called..he called you?" Suho repeated, stunned at what he heard.

 

"Y-yes..I called- called first," sobbed the other, wiping his tears with the back of his hand, "I- I called b-because I missed my honey already..and -and -!" he cried again.

 

"You shouldn't have done that.." Suho lightly scolded, letting out a sigh, "He asked for time, right?"

 

"I- I know..but.." Lay raised his head, setting his red puffy eyes on Suho, "But it's unfair! He doesn't even call me!!"

 

Suho offered him a smile, "I miss him too, baby," his eyes were full of understanding, "We all do."

 

"Tsk, I don't," a voice cuts in.

 

They both rolled their eyes at that.

 

"Says the one who misses him the most," Suho dryly uttered.

 

"I swear I am gonna kill him when he gets back!" Tao cursed out, "That little piece of !"

 

"Hey! You don't get to touch my honey!" Lay frowned.

 

Tao poked out his tongue at him, "Not if you get to him first," he snickered.

 

"B-but! But you're job is to protect him!!!" Lay protests.

 

Suho chuckled then, "He's just teasing, Lay. Don't make my baby cry even more, Tao."

 

"Te-teasing...?" he pouts at Tao, "I don't like you."

 

Tao went near him, and leaned down, tipping Lay's chin with a finger, "Aww, but I'm starting to find you cute," he smirked.

 

"Okay," Suho pulled him back, a frown on his lips, "Taken, Tao. Find someone else."

 

A chuckle escaped the taller's lips, "Chill," Tao raised his hands, grinning at Suho, "Like I'd hit on your beloved spouse, Manager. But I'd hit that big baby if he doesn't come back soon!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Luhan! Baby? Where are you?!" Kris shouts out in frustration, "Come out. Please? Let me explain!"

 

No response.

 

It's making him even more anxious.

 

He had looked all over the house, but Luhan wasn't there.

 

"He must've.." he shook his thoughts away, " Can't be.."

 

He looks out at the forest.

 

Night had descended already, darkness shrouded the trees.

 

"Please, baby," a sudden dread gripped his chest, "Don't tell me you're out there."

 

 

 

 

'The forest scares me at night..'

 

 

 

'I'd probably just scream all the way to my house if I had to go back at night..'

 

 

 

'But I don't think I'd have to if you're here..'

 

 

 

 

 

"Damn it!" Kris thoughtlessly ran out of the house, a flashlight in hand, the trusting and smiling face of Luhan was plastered in his mind.

 

"Baby..wait for me," he begged, coupling it with a prayer, asking that the younger was alright.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Oh god, this is stupid!" Luhan cursed at himself, "Yes, running away and not listening is the way to go.Yes, very mature, Lu, you stupid, stupid-"

 

He stilled when he heard an owl hoot in the distance.

 

"Ah..it's nothing.. Lu.." he whispered, trying to make himself calm, "I-its just-"

 

A rustling in the bush made his heart jump.

 

"Ah- haha, it's okay, it's probably just a bun-NNIIEE- AHHHHH!!!!!" Luhan screamed when a snake slithered out of the bush.

 

He up and ran away like crazy.

 

He ran like hell, screaming throughout.

 

Probably spooking the whole damn forest but he didn't give a damn.

 

He's scared!

 

Might as well make them all scared too!

 

He stopped when he felt it was safe.

 

But the problem was..

 

 

 

He strayed off his usual path.

 

 

 

And now, he's lost.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"LUHAN!!" Kris called out, squinting his eyes to adjust to the darkness, "Baby! Please!!! If you can hear me!!! Come out!"

 

It was almost close to an hour already that he had been out searching for the younger.

 

"LUHAN!!!"

 

His shouts just echoes through the trees.

 

"," he cursed, "I swear I'm gonna make the three of you pay for this!!"

 

He kept searching, trying hard to ignore the dread he was feeling.

 

 

The younger is alone out there.

 

 

Scared.

 

 

In the middle of the forest where there are lurking dangers.

 

"Don't do something stupid, please.." he uttered.

 

"LU-" he stilled when he heard a cry.

 

Or more like a frantic wail when he listened to it intently.

 

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"Lu- LUHAN?!" Kris shouted, "LUHAN!!! BABY! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

 

The shouts were fading, but at least Kris knows it was coming from his right.

 

He hurriedly went after him, following the direction the shouts were leading to, "Wait for me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan dropped down to his knees, panting hard with sweat glistening on his brows.

 

He ran away again, screaming at the top of his lungs when something big had suddenly peeked out from behind a tree.

 

It looked menacing with the dark shadows enveloping it and it's branching out horns.

 

And the eyes had him running for his life.

 

They were so big and glistening in the dark, glaring at him from the dark.

 

"Hah..hah," he gulped, his throat had dried from the endless screaming he did, "T-this is- ridiculous!"

 

He rolled on his back, feeling his arms and legs weakening from exertion.

 

He tried to stand, taking a step but his legs gave way, bringing him back down on his knees.

 

Luhan didn't care anymore, he laid down on the ground.

 

Dried up leaves and broken twigs poked his back, but he didn't budge, he just laid there motionless.

 

"Stupid Luhan!" he chided to himself, "You just had to run away and not listen to him! You're not even that brave! SHEESH!"

 

Luhan tried to sit up, pulling himself to lean his back against a tree trunk.

 

"Ughh.." he groaned, "My arms and legs hurt.."

 

He looked around.

 

 

Total darkness.

 

 

The moon wasn't even of any help, hiding from behind the clouds, casting an eerie glow over the trees.



Luhan wanted to cry, pulling his legs up to his chest, arms wrapping around his body as he cried, "Kris..sorry..I'll listen next time..I promise..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Where are you baby.." Kris almost wanted to give up now.

 

He had followed the direction the scream had come from, but there can't see any sign of him.

 

There were broken twigs and occasional footprints embedded on the wet ground but there wasn't a 'Luhan'.

 

"Baby, where are you," Kris hopelessly muttered under his breath.

 

He slowly walked straight, still following the direction from where he last heard the scream.

 

 

Nothing.

 

 

The darkness was taunting him.

 

 

It felt like it was holding him back, and keeping Luhan away from his grasp.

 

He was about to retract his steps when the light from his flashlight illuminated something pink.

 

His heart jumped a beat, "Lu?"

 

The younger was wearing a pink polo shirt before he walked out earlier.

 

 

"Luhan?" he took steps forward, "Baby? Is that you?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Luhan heard someone calling his name.

 

 

'It sounded like..'

 

 

 

"Kris?"

 

 

 

He hoped it was.

 

He heard the rustling of leaves and footsteps, "Kris?"

 

A light shone towards his direction.

 

"LUHAN!!!" Kris voice was full of relief, his hesitant steps turned to running at full speed.

 

And in no time at all he was beside the younger, kneeling before him, worried gaze set on the other.

 

"Luhan," relief wasn't even close to what Kris was feeling when he finally hugged the younger close to him, "Luhan."

 

"H-how..?" the younger sobbed, "H-how come y-you're here?"

 

"I can't find you in the house," Kris buried his face in Luhan's soft locks, "I got worried, you said you were afraid of the forest at night," he squeezed him lightly in his arms, "Don't do this again, baby. Please. I can't take it if something happens to you."

 

Luhan clung to him, sn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter