It isn't!

With Eyes Closed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Kris finds it cute how Luhan stares at him when he thought he wasn't looking.

 

But then..

 

 


Try as he might.

 

 


"Stop staring," he chuckled when he heard him gasp out loud, "I'll melt."

 

 


He really couldn't resist teasing him.

 

 

 

"T-that-I- but-!" Luhan stuttered out, clearly flustered, "I-" he pouted, "Well I'm staring at the man I love, there's nothing wrong with that! Hmmp!"

 

Kris chuckled, flashing a smile at Luhan as he walked up to him, "Why are you so cute, my staring little prince?" he murmured as he grasped the younger's chin.

 

Luhan buried his face against Kris' chest, embracing and squeezing the latter around the waist as he wailed "Eish! You keep teasing me!"

 

The taller hugged him back, "Just know that out of everything," he kissed him on the temple, "I love you the most."

 

"Hmm," Luhan felt giddy hearing that, burying his face deeper into the other's chest, "You keep saying embarrassing things!"

 

"What?" Kris chuckled, "Its embarrassing that I love you?"

 

"No," the younger mumbled, "I-its just that.."

 

"Hmm?"

 

Luhan tightened his hold on him, "N-nothing," he whispered.

 

"Okay, its definitely not just 'nothing', baby," Kris gently pushed him back, "Let me see you.."

 

"No~!" Luhan tried to turn and run, but Kris firmly held on to him, "Don-don't look!"

 

Luhan covered his face with his hands, "I said don't look!" he complained, lips in a full pout.

 

Kris held one of Luhan's hands, then he gently pried it away from the latter's face, "Let me see?" he gently asked.

 

Luhan let him, but he tightly closed his eyes, still feeling the urge to run.

 

"Just.." Kris sounded breathless, "..beautiful."

 

The younger's cheeks were flushing pink, the slight tilt of his head, bowing, seemingly embarrassed and the way his lips were in a cute pout had Kris enchanted.

 

"Luhan.." he whispered as he slowly leaned down.

 

"I.." he tilted his head slightly to the side.

 

"Adore you.." he uttered before he pressed his lips against the other's own.

 

The kiss lasted for moments.

 

 

 

Warm.

 

 

Light.

 

 

 

Unhurried.

 


Kris broke the kiss, pressing a kiss on Luhan's forehead before he pulled back, "I'm lucky I met you."

 

Luhan still looked stunned, unconsciously lifting a hand to his lips, slowly it as he stared at Kris.

 

 

'First kiss..'

 

 

He stared at Kris as he felt his lips.

 

"Baby?" Kris felt worried when the younger stayed silent, "Is something wrong?"

 

A slight crease appeared on Luhan's brows, "N-nothing.." he murmured.

 

Kris cupped Luhan's face, tilting the younger's head back so they could see each other eye to eye, "There we go again with this 'nothing'.." he sighed, "Just tell me when you don't like things I do, okay baby? I won't do them again if-"

 

Luhan stood on tipped toes and had pressed a kiss on Kris' lips, his small hands were placed against the taller's broad chest.

 

"I love you." Luhan shyly whispered after, resting his head on Kris' chest as he hugged him around the waist.

 

Kris buried his face on the younger's soft locks as he returned the hug.

 

"Baby..Why do you always leave me breathless?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Okay, Lulu, what is it?" Kris asked, "I know I'll regret asking but," he dramatically sighed as he lifted his hands, as if in surrender, "Let me hear it, I know that look you're giving me."

 

Luhan blushed lightly at the cheeks, but he didn't deny Kris' statement, "I was just wondering.." he giggled when Kris showed him a horrified expression.

 

"Uh oh," Kris playfully took a step back, a hand held up as if to ward off the other, "Okay, ahm, Lulu, baby," he widened his eyes when the other stood up from the stool and started to walk towards him.

 

Kris held his breath when Luhan stopped just a step away, "Hey..Mr.," he uttered, lifting a hand to caress the other's locks, "I'm curious.."

 

"Uhhh..oh," Kris playfully gasped.

 

Luhan pouted, "You can say 'no', you know."

 

"Are you sure?" Kris asked, a playful smile tugging on the corner of his lips.

 

The younger seemed to hesitate but he still said, "Yes."

 

"Then 'No', Lu," Kris said.

 

The younger stared at him for a moment, then he frowned, turning away from Kris with slumped shoulders, "Okay," his voice sounds so dejected.

 

Kris bit his lip to stop himself from chuckling, "Luhan.."

 

He followed the other, pulling him back as he hugged him from behind, "Baby..No, don't go.You know I can't say no to you.." he murmured, smiling as he heard the other groan.

 

"You keep teasing me!" Luhan wailed.

 

Kris kissed him on the top of his head, "I'm sorry. I just can't help it, my baby looks so cute when he pouts."

 

Luhan was blushing, and he felt thankful that they weren't facing each other at that moment, because he knows the other will again.

 

"So.." Kris broke the silence when Luhan stayed silent, "Let's hear it out, baby. What got you wondering?"

 

Luhan shook his head, "W-we can forget about it..its just.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahh!" Luhan dropped the scissors, "Ahm..uughhh. I- I for-forgot! Some-something-ahmm.." he started taking steps back, away from Kris, "I-I'll- I'M SORRY!!!" he yelled, turning away, starting to run.

 

"Wha-!!" Kris ran his fingers through his hair, and stopped when he felt the almost bald part of his head, "LULU!!!"

 

"I'M SORRRIIIIEEE!!!" wailed the younger from who knows what part of the house he was in, "I'msoorrry!! I'll-I'll- I'll grow it back! No- that's not right, you'll grow it back with me!! Ahhh!!! I'll help- I'll shampoo it back to- I just- Your hair- I'm really sorry!! But I love you!!! Don't worry!!" the younger followed that with a wail, chanting 'sorrysorrysorry' over again.

 

Kris couldn't help himself, he chuckled when he heard his frantic ramblings.

 

"Lulu!!!"

 

The younger replied with a wail.

 

He ran his fingers through his hair again, "Aish, what am I gonna do with you," he murmured under his breath, smiling as he said "I love you too."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Lulu, baby," Kris softly knocked on the door of his bedroom, "Come out now, please?"

 

"B-but..you- you're angry at me.." cried the other.

 

Kris sighed, "Baby, I'm not angry. I can't and I wouldn't with you.Just come out now, please?" he coaxed.

 

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter