Underwater (EXO Suho)

Kpop Creepy Oneshots

Suho POV

I hate them. I hate them all. My family, who has never been here for me, who has always thought their damn company comes before me. My schoolmates, who have always thought I was a happy guy, with no problems at all, with everything I could wish for, just because I am the son of the richest family in the city. They don't understand a . Being rich doesn't mean being happy. It means being alone, from your birth until your death. It means having to grow up surrounded by hypocrisy, people who will only use you for their benefits, and being educated to become a leader, some strange manager, some heartless crazy guy who will have to inherit his family's company and carry it up and mistreat thousand of employees because who cares, you are the boss. It means nobody really cares about you, your problems, your health, what you like to do or to eat; nobody really knows you. Yeah, that's the point: nobody really knows me. Nobody is aware of what I can do, nobody has ever seen my powers. Me myself didn't know them until very recently... but I don't mind. Now I know them, I can use them, I can dominate them even if they're scary. I finally found something that fills the emptiness inside of me, and gives me some fun. And I found some friends, people like me, who can do wonderful things but of course can't tell anybody. I met other eleven guys, each other with a different ability... We could rule the world, if we wish to. We are twelve, but we are used to say that  we are one, because if only one of us leaves, nothing will be the same anymore. We would be incomplete, come back to the desperation we lived in before. I wish this will never happen. I managed to escape from my reality, and now I don't want to go back. Having the other guys gives me the strenght to keep pretending to be a good, obedient son, and to avoid using or revealing my powers. Nor that I wanted to reveal them: if my family knew, they would send me to a circus... or worse, pay someone to dissect me and study my strange attitudes. Thanks to the guys, I can expresss myself, I can be understood, I can share my abilities and have fun. They don't care who I am, they only appreciate what I can do. For the world, I am the son of the richest family of the city. For them, I am the one who dominates water.  And, thanks to the water, I am finally happy. And I spend my time taking revenge on people I hate since I can remember.

 

And that's how my life, my new life, began: I decided to have fun with the one I hate the most. The girl I will marry. Or better, the girl my parents want me to marry.  She's always been my biggest trouble, with her cheesy voice and her I-pretend-to-be-cute manners and her "When we'll finally marry, our company will become the biggest in the country, we will be even richer than now, and everybody will have to greet and obey us..."  and so on. I hate her, as much as I don't give a ing about mine, her, everybody's company and money. I just want to live a normal life... and make people understand. Starting from her.

So, I asked Kai, one of the guys, to bring her to our base. He is the only one who can do it without being noticed, because he can use teleportation. Then, we started the game.

Showtime, start.

 

The girl POV

 

What happened to me? I don't remember anything... I was walking on the street, then someone grabbed my wrist... And I felt like disappearing... Then I found myself in a dark room... And someone, I think five or six people, started to talk.

D.O.: - Kai, did you touch her when you brought her here?

Kai: - Yeah, I had to. I can't teleport other people if I don't touch them...

Kris: - That's a problem. We have to eliminate your fingerprints from her body, or they'll find us.

Xiumin: - What if I freeze her?

Kris: - No, it won't work. Frost will melt, and fingerprints will stay there anyway...

Chanyeol: - We can sterilize her...

Xiumin: - Sterilize?

Chanyeol: - Yeah, like people does with babies' objects... We create some vapor and use it on her. You can freeze her and I can melt the frost, so the fingerprints will all disappear...

D.O.: - That's a good idea. But be careful not to kill her, you know, it's not your prey.

Chanyeol: - Yes, don't worry. I know my powers, there's no risk.

 

Then, my body got completely covered in frost, and immediately, a tall, thin guy started to melt it... by producing fire.  I swear, I saw flames coming out from his hands... But I didn't have the time to think too much about it: the vapor on my body was really painful, and all my skin got burnt. I fainted and, when I woke up, the wounds were gone... and another guy, shorter than the previous one, was standing next to me.

Lay: -Oh, you're awake! Finally... Sorry for almost having burnt you alive, but we had to. Anyway, I cured your skin, so that you will feel less pain from now on...

Girl: - Less... pain... from now on?  What do you mean?

Sehun: - He means that the game has just begun. Until now, you've just felt a light breeze, but be ready for the hurricane to come...

A strong, violent blast of wind hit me, and I had to grab the ground, so that I won't have been lifted.

Suho: - Sehun, stop fooling around. She's my  toy. Has anybody ever taught you not to steal other people's things? And Baekhyun! Stop playing with the lights!

Girl: - S-Suho? Why are you here? Do you know them? 

Suho: - Yes, I know them very well, and I came here to help you. They're not good people to hang out with, so follow what I tell you and we can wash away  this bad experience, huh?

Girl: - Thank God... I thought they were about to kill me... Luckily you are here... What do I have to do?

 

Suho POV

Suho: - Get in that glass ball here. As long as you are inside there, you can't move, but nothing will burn, freeze. teleport you and so on.

Girl: - Ok. But why is the ball locked to the roof and doesn't touch the ground?

I eyed at DO, who created a light earthquake. He's small, but he has one of the strongest powers between us. And the girl's expression was worth the risk of creating an earthquake. She immediately ran inside the ball... Her stupidity is even more than her money.

Suho: - Good, now relax. We're going to have a friendly chat. Do you want to take a shower, in the meantime?

I created some water inside the ball, making it reach her knees.

Girl: - Wh-where does this water come from??? 

Suho: - ... Try to guess...

I made a big hand gesture, and the water reached her waist.

Girl: - S-Suho? What's happening? Didn't you say that this ball was safe?

Suho: - I said "nothing can reach you". And effectively, nothig reaches you. The water is borning all around you.

Girl: - But where does it born? Why is it becoming more and more? It's almost on my chest!

Suho: - Girl, I knew you are stupid, but now I'm sure you dumbness is stunning. Haven't you noticed anything about the guys here?

Girl: - Don't tell me... You... you are... like them?

Suho: - YEEEEY! GOOD ANSWER! And for you smartness, you won a bit more water!

Suddenly, the chain the ball was locked to fell, and the ball itself started to float. I looked around, and I saw Luhan, the boy who can use telekinesis, sitting in a corner, with a wide smile on his face. He's very creepy sometimes...  What people says it's true: the cuter they seem, the craziest they are. He started to make the ball rotate, so that the girl risked to drown a few times, but the water wasn't still enough and she maneged to reach from air everytime. It was really a funny scene, and seeing Luhan having fun made me feel glad.

It's good to see that the people you love is happy.

Maybe... someone feels the same for her too?

Come on, Suho, you can't be this sentimental!

But... she surely has someone who cares about her... Who am I to kill her and make this someone sad?

No, no, no. This won't work. Let's end this immediately.

I asked Luhan to stop and I created more water. Now it was next to her nose... But I didn't have the strenght to fill the ball.

Lay: - What's happening, Suho?

Kris: - Why do you hesitate?

Tao: - Let me use my powers. I will stop time and you'll explain, or she could manage to escape. Here, now you can talk.

Suho: - I... I can't do this... Maybe I look miserable, but... I... I'm too weak to kill her.

Xiumin: - You know you have to. We started this game and we have to end it.

Chanyeol: - Yeah, we can't let her free. She will reveal our secret.

Baekhyun: - And moreover, she knows you! What will happen if she tells your parents? We'll be dead!

Suho: - But.... maybe if we ask her to shut up...

Kai: - She won't shut up. Come on, you know her better than us. She will hurry to talk about us all over the country!

Suho: - That's true... We can't help it, huh?

Sehun: - I know killing someone for the first time is difficult, and killing someone that you know is even more difficult, but don't worry, hyung. It's easy, and it leaves a good sensation. Just do it.

Suho: - Hm, you're right... I'm sorry for my weakness.

I nodded at Tao, who released the time. But, when I approached the ball, I started trembling. I really couldn't kill someone... Some sirens started to echo. Probably her parents called the police, becuse she didn't come back home...

Kai: - Hyung! Hurry and fill that ball!

Tao: - Come on, or we'll be screwed!

Suho: - It's not easy! And I don't want her to have such a painful death!

Chanyeol: - Who cares about her! We're all going to die if they find us!

Baekhyun: - They'll experiment on us! We'll become human test subjects!

Sehun: - Hyung, come on!

Lay: - They're coming closer...

Xiumin: - FOR GOD'S SAKE, HURRY UP!

Suho: - I CAN'T! I'M AFRAID!

Chen: - We can't go on like this! Let's finish this here!

A thunder passed through the room and hit the ball. The girl startrled for a second, then released all her muscles. Finally, Chen had killed her with his powers.

Chen: - Luhan, please, break the ball. Chanyeol, make the water evaporate quickly. Guys, we have five minutes to escape.

Tao: - Let me help. We have an hour, starting from now. Let's eliminate all the proofs of our game. And someone, go and help Suho. He doesn't seem to feel good.