I'll give you my soul (VIXX N)

Kpop Creepy Oneshots

So here I am. I ran away from home, I ran away from my room, without even knowing how or why. I wasn't even controlling myself. I just stood up from the chair I was sitting on and I started to cry, shouting out how much I hated my school, the exams, the family that never supported me but always wanted me to do the best just to brag about how good I was, the false friends that just used me and then threw me away like trash. I panicked at how much I still had to study, at how much I still had to endure. My irrational self took control, and the good and obedient eighteen-years-old girl disappeared. Her body started to walk, tears falling from her eyes. She opened the door and breathed the fresh air, the sweet smell of the freedom she had never had.

I suddenly started to run, trying to relieve the stress, thinking to come back after ten minutes. It was five p.m. And now it is 11 p.m. I didn't come back. The sunset has passed hours ago. Now it's really dark, and I am in the middle of nowhere. I ran for too long: there are no houses or even cars here. I can see the things around me just because of the torchs that farmers put to keep wolves away, and I really hope they will work. I am starting to feel a bit worried, but I am not scared. I just have to find shelter until tomorrow morning. A tree will be enough to keep me away from any danger, and I will find a way to explain my attitude to my parents. After all, it's my first time doing something this crazy... Well, I perfectly know they'll scold and punish me, but now I'm way too tired to think about it.

I suddenly remember: there shoud be the old cemetery, somewhere around here. People abandoned it long ago, and created a lot of legends about it. They say it's full of angry spirits, that they eat your soul, that you will never come back alive if you enter. Someone even says to have seen them... But they actually came back and spreaded those legends. The truth is, our town grew very fast and that cemetery wasn't big enough, so a new one was built and we started to bury our deads there. But the old cemetery, although nobody even cames to clean it up or visit the tombs, is still as new and in good shape as in the past: a safe place to sleep without being attacked by wolves or whatever else.

I push the iron doors and enter, closing them behind my back. I don't feel scared at all: I am not even doing a bad thing, to begin with. I'm just trying to survive a stupid death. Wolves are way more dangerous than angry souls. So, now I just need to find a comfortable place to sleep: stones are not the best beds, but well, I have to rest somehow.

To be honest, this place gives me a strange feeling. It's like it shines from its own light... But there are no lights here. I can clearly see every single thing around me, covered in a blue shade.

Suddenly, something very fast walks in front of me, then disappears. No, that's impossible... I am tired, I'm imagining things. I look around, searching for something. There's nothing. Probably I'm paying the fact that I didn't eat during the whole day...

Something starts to twinkle far away... I think I'm gonna faint because of the hunger, then... But this is not the usual light you see before collapsing... It's coming closer, closer and closer... Now it's a few metres away... It has human shape, but... it seems very light, it floats in the air.... It has stopped, and it's staring at me with angry eyes.

Suddenly, it starts to run towards me. I don't have the time to move, so I just close my eyes and prepare to the impact...

But nothing happens. I search for that thing, but again, everything is quiet and blue. Maybe I am really going crazy... Let's go to sleep.

I turn my back, and I jump on surprise. Behind me there were thousands of those blue, human-like figures. Are they really ghosts?

They move so that they surround me, and then they start to attack me, but they all pass through my body. What the heck is happening? And what do they want from me? Why do they keep trying to hit me if they have no body to hit me with?

One of them looks at me and starts to laugh.

-You haven't noticed yet, haven't you?

-Noticed what? And what are you?

-Me? Well, until five minutes ago, I was something different from you, but now... take a look at your body...

I look at my hands, and they start to shake as I notice that they're blue and I can see through them. I widen my eyes and begin to tremble. This must be a nightmare... I can't really have met... They can't really be... ghosts or angry spirits...

- Wh-what did you... why am I...

- That's what happens to those who don't respect this cemetery's souls. You entered our holy place, thinking just to sleep on a tomb... How rude and unpolite of you. And so we took your phiscal body little by little. Do you really think we were doing a stupid game, passing through you so many times?

- I... I am sorry... I didn't think....

- Yeah, you didn't think, and that's the point. You humans always act like you're the only beings on Earth, and you mistreat not only other alive creatures, but also the dead ones. Let's take us as an example: why did your people just abandon their own relatives, stopping to pray for them?

- The old people say... They... they say they escaped from here when some young girls went here and nobody returned... they say their bodies have never been found and created... sorry, they diffused... the story of angry spirits who ate them...

- Aha, that's it! You know what really happened? Those girls started laughing at our deaths' reasons, saying very mean things. They didn't even clean up the ground they had to, and tried to leave after joking about how stupid it was to take care of dead people! And try to guess why their bodies have never been found?

- You... You took revenge... making them like you made me now...

- You are smart, girl... You'll adapt very soon to you new bodiless life...

- Stop it already, and give her body back!

A terrible, deep voice echoes in the cemetery silence. I turn around to see what other creature is waiting for me, and I see a tall, red-haired guy. He seems to have a phisical body, but surely he isn't human. Two beautiful, black wings are spreading behind his back.

- Wh-who are you?

He starts to walk towards me, slowly, looking at my body with a gaze that makes me feel very unconfortable... and pleased, at the same time... he sure is gorgeus.

- I'm your worst nightmare, and your best hope. Nice to meet you.

He inclines his head a bit, smirking, then reaches his hand at me and takes my cheek, slowly starting to caress it. He can touch me... and he is warm. It's a good sensation, but I feel dazed...

- So you came here because you couldn't stand your life anymore, huh? I see... Poor little thing. But you are lucky: I can help you, if you are disposed to take a risk...

He looks deeply into my eyes. I can clearly hear his words, but I'm amazed at how much perfection dwells in this creature, whatever it is. And he's saying he wants to help me... feels like a dream coming true...

- What risk? I am not afraid if this can change my life...

- Oh, well, it surely will anyway. Are you sure? Once you took your decision, there's no way to change it.

- I am totally sure. Explain me what I have to do.

- Nothing really difficult, to be honest. As you probably have noticed, I am not a human. I'm a demon, and I can make you like me, if you want. You can escape all your human responsibilities... Just by kissing me.

A kiss? Just a kiss... and I can become a perfect and beautiful creature like him? And live forever here... with him... That's so... amazing... I could hear his beatiful vioce, see his beatiful face all the times I want... and the price is just a kiss?

- That's so simple... and amazing... and what is the risk?

- The risk, my dear, is the kiss itself. Not everybody can be turned in a demon... If your body can't stand it, you will die, but you won't become a ghost like them. They died naturally, like humans die. If you die by kissing me, your soul too will disappear. This is a demon's power. Are you still sure you want to try it?

I look at him. I understand his speech, I understand how dangerous it is to do this... But anyway, how could I live after having met such a creature? I could never ever go back to my normal life... And after all, I'm not a weak girl, I can survive...

- Yes, I'm sure. Let's do it.

- As you want, my lady. Don't worry, you'll know your destiny just a second before the kiss, so you can accept it. This too is part of my power.

I nod, and let him take my face with both his hands. I close my eyes as his lips come close to mine...

And, suddenly, as he said, just a second before our lips touch, the truth reaches me violently. There's no way I will survive. Nobody can survive a demon's kiss... Because he does it to survive too. He has bewitched me. Now I know why those girls never came back home... He curses girls and eats their souls.

I try to escape from his grip, but it's too late. I feel his lips, curved in an evil smirk, lightly caressing mine, and my body starts to burn from the inside.