Let Me Free (VIXX HYDE)

Kpop Creepy Oneshots

I cut my left arm with a knife.
 

I am really scared.
 

I don't know what I am doing. Despite all my fights, my body seems owned by something external.
 

I can't control my actions and I keep hurting myself.
 

There's a me that's not me inside of me.
 

Now I'm grabbing my hair and pulling it.
 

It hurts as hell.
 

I am really trying to take the property of my body, but the most I try, the least I can do.
 

There's a crazy person inside of me.
 

My hands reached for the scissors and now are cutting my flesh open.
 

I want to scream, but my mouth doesn't move.
 

There's a crazy person inside.
 

And now what?
 

I repeatedly kick the wall. I can't even feel my toes anymore. I am afraid, really afraid.
 

Someone, please, help me... If only I could get rid of... Of this thing inside... I can't even move a finger on my own...
 

Just can't control, just can't control...
 

No. Please don't walk. Please let me go. Don't go out. There's a big and jammy road there and... NO! Thank god that car dodged me...
 

There's no way I would hurt you.
 

No way? No way? And what's this? I am covered in blood and scars and my body doesn't follow my will!
 

I'm not a bad person, believe me...
 

And why should I?
 

Now I'm walking towards the countryside. Hell if I know where my body is going and what's happening to me... I'm on the edge of tears, I don't even know what to do. I don't even know why I am acting like this! I want to scream, and run and hide from this... But my brain doesn't seem to take care of my actions.
 

I think I'm going crazy.
 

You are going crazy? I am the one going crazy here! What are you? What do you want from me?
 

You know me!
 

No I don't!
 

That something is guiding me next to a big precipice... Why, why, why of all people, I should be the one?
 

I love you...
 

And I hate you.
 

That's not love. That's madness.
 

And still, what are you, what are you doing to me? Go out my body!
 

The demon you saw last night...
 

Demon? No way. No way... That's not possible. I clearly know what I'm doing even though I don't control anything! If I were possessed I should at least lose my memory!
 

I don't really remember myself...
 

OK now stop. It's not funny anymore. It has never been funny. Falling from such a place is no joke. I wanna live. No seriously... No... STOP PLEASE!
 

I continue walking towards that big fall. I am shivering and trembling, yet I can't move on my own. This strange thing that owns myself has a clear will to take me to the hell he comes from. But I don't want to... I don't... I didn't do anything bad, why is he doing this...
 

Someone... Someone... Please... And you, who are you, I beg you, tell me, tell me what are you... And what do you want...
 

I'm both Jekyll and Hyde, don't run away from me...
 

Don't run away? Are you crazy? You're driving me to a hole that leads to the depths of earth and you don't want me to leave? I can't escape, but I swear I would run away if I could!
 

With a terrible effort, I manage to fall on my knees. I want my body back. I wouldn't allow a strange demon to kill me without a fight.
 

Come on, why are you trying to oppose? We both know you can't...
 

So you can say proper sentences too?
 

Of course I can. If it's necessary. Come on, stand up.
 

No. You won't win. I... I don't want to die. Not without a reason.
 

You will.
 

The strength left me again. I stand up, unwillingly, and start again to walk towards the cliff.
 

Just can't control. Just can't control. Just can't control. Just can't control.
 

Tears begin to fall down my cheeks. My shivering is uncontrolled. My breath irregular. Am I really facing death? Am I really possessed? And why? Why... WHY??? TELL ME! AT LEAST TELL ME THE REASONS YOU HAVE FOR DOING THIS!
 

I need a remedy called you, come inside.
 

No. Another couple steps and it all will be over... I don't want to...
 

I try to block myself but as I see myself jumping, I know I am sick.
 

The last step... Then the fall. The nothing. The dark... Am I really going to end up like this? No... No.... No please stop. My body, please stop. Don't walk anymore. Don't go any further. Another step and... NO...!




 

---------------------------------




 

I wake up in my bed, sweating as hell. I have never heard my heart beating so fast. It's so fast it hurts. I am dizzy and scared. Confused, I look around, my eyes wide open. I am the only one in the room. I put my hand in front of my face, and I try to open and close it. Once, twice, thrice. I stand up. I can walk. My body is mine again. Mine, and nobody else's. I think I have had a nightmare about someone triying to control me, but I'm not really sure... I take back my earphones, that had fallen on the ground. Now it's playing my favourite song of my favourite kpop group. The lyrics sound strangely creepy today... Maybe it's because I just woke up. VIXX (that's the band's name) always do scary concepts, but nobody can really be afraid of them. They're a bunch of cute dorks. I lay down on my bed and I finish to listen the song, absorbed in their voices.
 

There's a different me that's not me inside of me... And he's trying to hurt me.