2/?

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

They arrived at Seventeen Café’ exactly at twelve in the afternoon because the café was opened at two, walking since Mingyu said it was not too far from his apartment which was true. It took them ten minutes to the café but Wonwoo was confused why they had to come early. They still had two hours more anyway. Mingyu opened the café door and let Wonwoo in first. Pfft how gentleman he was. The café was nice, elegant but nice. He also could smell nice delicious pastries and coffees. Wonwoo could tell that Mingyu’s brother had a great taste.

 

“Oh Gyu-ah!”

 

“Hi, Ji hyung!” Mingyu walked pass Wonwoo and hugged the small pink haired boy. Wow nice hair colour, Wonwoo thought.

 

“Is that the one who wants to work here?” The shortest of the three tilted his head to look at the black haired boy who was awkwardly standing behind Mingyu.

 

“Yeah. Hyung, come here.”

 

“Hyung, this is Wonwoo hyung. Wonwoo hyung, this is Jihoon hyung, my brother. You both were born in the same year so-”

 

“Really? You’re born in the same year with me?!” Jihoon yelled happily, making the other 96 liner to jump.

 

“Uh yeah? I guess..” Wonwoo rubbed his neck, smiling uncomfortably at the latter. Mingyu expressed his amusement. How could the black haired boy was awkward around others when they first met but not with him?

 

“Great! Let’s go shopping and get to know each other!” Jihoon was about to drag Wonwoo out when another black haired man walked in the café.

 

“Where do you think you’re going, Mrs Kim?” Mrs Kim? Wonwoo thought. He looked at Mingyu to tell him the situation but the taller just shrugged his shoulder like it was not a problem. The other black haired man was handsome indeed but looked more matured than the three of them.

 

“Cheol ah~” Jihoon made sweet pleading eyes toward the man, making Mingyu to snort while Wonwoo was still bewildered with the situation.

 

“Cheol hyung, this is my friend that I was talking about. Wonwoo hyung, this is my brother, Seungcheol hyung. He is older than all of us.” Mingyu cut the eldest before he could say anything, walked away to the back after that, leaving Wonwoo awkwardly standing there, still questioning in his mind.

 

“Oh hi Wonwoo? I think Mingyu is stupid enough-” you can hear Mingyu said, hey! at the back.“-not to tell you this but this pink cotton candy here is my wife. Just let you know if you’re confused and I think you’re.” Seungcheol said, smiling a little.

 

That enough made Wonwoo’ eyes widen, so Jihoon is Mingyu’s brother in law? What the-

 

“It’s okay if you’re not okay with this-”

 

“No, I’m fine with it. It just that I was shocked to hear it..” Wonwoo said quickly while shaking his head, timidly playing with his sweater paw.

 

“Great! You can start working anytime you want and any day.”

“W-what?”

 

“Yeah and I will help you!” Jihoon excitedly shout, making Wonwoo to jump again.

 

“No. You, Kim Jihoon, go to my office and rest.”

 

“But-”

 

“No but, honey. I will let you go with Wonwoo later for shopping.” Seungcheol kissed the pink haired temple, making the pink haired to blush who was now clutching himself on the older arm, walking to the back side by side, not forgetting to wave at Wonwoo who waved back, smiling softly.

 

Wonwoo chuckled softly at the scene, a bit jealous since he always wanted that kind of relationship all this time but he never experienced it even though he knew he was gay since elementary school. He busied himself with his studies, wanting to make his parents to be proud of him but he ended up let down his parents by revealing that he was a gay when they ask him if he has a girlfriend. Wonwoo sighed softly, not noticing the taller was now beside him.

 

“Why are you still standing there?” Mingyu said as the other startled with eyes widen cutely.

 

“Yah Mingyu! Don’t do that again!” The blue haired boy laughed, pinching the other cheek but now he witnessed himself by his action except that he shrugged like it was nothing. He couldn’t stop himself for pinching the older cheek again as he noticed the older was blushing, pink cheeks, mouth a bit open, making he looked cute like a child getting an ice cream.

 

“Stop it, Mingu~” Wonwoo whined unconsciously, rubbing his red cheek, obviously wanting to hide the flushing cheeks, successful to make Mingyu mentally squealed.

 

---

 

“You did well today, Wonwoo.” Wonwoo smiled at the compliment. He just did what Mingyu taught him; serving the orders, wiping the tables, arranging the chairs and all. He had fun even though it was a bit tired, running here and there with the orders. Well, he was shocked that the café was quite famous with elders and students who were having lunch or hanging out.

 

“Thank you, Seungcheol hyung.”

 

Seungcheol smiled back as he turned his sight to his younger brother. “How your studies, Gyu-ah?”

 

“Good, I guess. Did mom tell you to ask me?” Mingyu groaned, hiding his face with his palms, making the black haired beside him to blink confusedly.

 

“Well, you haven’t see mom for months now.” Wonwoo blinked thrice at the statement. Why didn’t the younger want to see his mom? Wonwoo thought while scrunching his nose, obviously confused.

 

“I will hyung. When I’m ready.”

 

Seungcheol sighed, not wanting to force the younger. He knew the younger would visit their mom if he was ready. “Okay then. At what time you guys want to come tomorrow?”

 

“I will send Wonwoo hyung here first then I will comeback at 3 in the evening because I have class.”

 

“Okay, you two can go home now. It’s getting late.” Seungcheol started to clear up the files on the table, motioning the boys to go home with his hand.

 

“See you tomorrow hyung~” Mingyu pulled Wonwoo’s hand, making the shorter to let out a squeak which was amusing. Luckily, Wonwoo managed to bow to Seungcheol before disagreeing with Mingyu for being so rude to the elders. Mingyu muttered a soft sorry which Seungcheol still could hear and expressed his amused at the couple. Well, his baby brother just might found his future wife, who could control his a bit discourteous manners.

 

---

 

The two of them walked next to each other in a relaxing silent. That night was a little bit chilly, making the shorter male to hold his jacket tight. Mingyu, who was beside him, noticed the action. He tore his jacket to put it on the older shoulder. Wonwoo blinked, wanting to remove the jacket to put it back to the younger but the azure already held his hands from doing it.

 

“Yah, aren’t you cold?” Wonwoo scolded, holding the taller hands tightly into his, sharing the warm.

 

Mingyu looked at their linked hands, face flushing in red. Their hands were fitting perfectly. It felt like flowers bloomed around them. Mingyu never felt like this with anyone. Butterflies in the stomach, cheeks redden and his heart beatings so fast like a train. He didn’t want this moment to be ended just like that. If he could, he wanted this to be forever. Is this love feel like?

 

---

 

Two weeks had passed in the midst of Mingyu rarely at home and Wonwoo worked too hard for his own good. Talk about Mingyu first, he had an exam coming in two weeks so he had to stop himself from working for awhile. He always woke up earlier than usually he did and often went back home too late. Exam was not the main reason that making he changed his usual schedule.

 

 

The main reason was he wanted to avoid the black haired boy. It was not that he hated the boy however he loved the boy too much and it had only been a week since their unpredicted meeting. Before, Mingyu just ignored the weird feeling that started to creep little by little but day by day he seemed couldn’t handle it any longer.

 

There was a day when Mingyu and Wonwoo went to the mall to buy clothes for Wonwoo since he had been using Mingyu’s. They were so busy choosing the clothes but then Wonwoo whined instinctively, telling Mingyu that he was exhausted and starving. Look who was younger now? Mingyu just shook his head, smiling widely at the whiny boy as he took the older at his favourite fast food restaurant. He straight away was dragged by Wonwoo into the restaurant. Like a child the older was, cute nose scrunching while giggling, wanting a cheeseburger. Mingyu couldn’t hold himself from pinching, hugging even kissing the other for his cuteness. He was lucky when the waiter served their food that time.

 

 After that day, the navy haired started to busy himself with studies, waking up earlier than the older, going home late so that when he went home, the other was already fast asleep on his bed, completely ignored the other, not noticing the other crest fallen face by his dense act.

 

Now for Wonwoo, he had been working non-stop (without Mingyu knowing) since the next semester was going to start soon. The money that he had until now was still not enough. He wanted to find another job but Jihoon didn’t let him. Instead, the smaller boy said, I will tell Seungcheol. You don’t have to work too hard. Wonwoo nodded without any more word. He was glad that Mingyu introduced him to Jihoon. Jihoon was really a great friend even though he was a little bit fierce cute when he was mad, making he missed his best friend aka his close cousin which he hadn’t contact since last two week (he forgot to bring his phone along when he walked out from his parents’ house.) But Wonwoo enjoyed his day with Jihoon (sometimes with Seungcheol) when Mingyu didn’t have time to him.

 

Talking about Mingyu, Wonwoo hadn’t talk to him since that day; they went shopping together. At first, Wonwoo paid no attention to it but that week; he started to think that maybe Mingyu was ignoring him. Of course, it was getting obvious since the younger couldn’t even look into his eyes when he came to the café on Monday.

 

“Wonwoo?”

 

Wonwoo broke from his own thought, looking the person in front of him. Jihoon raised his eyebrow, looking confused but worried at the taller. “Yeah?”

 

“Are you okay? You don’t look well?” Now it was Wonwoo’s turn to raise his eyebrow. What did Jihoon mean?

 

“What do you mean I don’t look well? I’m perfectly fine.” Jihoon rolled his eyes before placing his cute hand on Wonwoo’s forehead. His eyes widen in shock, looking at the black haired.

 

“Yah! You have a fever! What did I tell you if you’re sick, don’t dare come to the café? Now go back. I will tell Seungcheol about this later.”

 

Wonwoo did felt a little bit weak and warm when he first woke up this morning. He also had a headache but he thought it was just the slight effect from waking up.

 

“Jihoon. I’m fine. It’s just a slight fever. I’m fine okay?” Wonwoo smiled, trying to convince the smaller who was frowning and muttering How can I’m mad when you’re smiling like that, Wonwoo. Wonwoo chuckled at that, patti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter