Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

Pickup Lines

Day 1
Pairing: ChanBaek



Chanyeol entered his favorite café and smiled at his friends as he made his way to the counter. Gently smiling he stopped in front of the boy behind it and winked at him. "Can I have a talln caramel macchiato please? With extra syrup and a little bit of whipped cream on top." He asked and the boy nodded, starting to prepare the wished drink and soon handed it to Chanyeol. "Here you go sir." He said politely and Chanyeol smiled at him. "Thanks man." And turned around, facing a girl and rolled his eyes at her before making his way to the table where his friends were sitting at. Being the son of the big boss had it's perks, especially the free coffee. And he got to get people fired and new, cuter, ones hired. It wasn't long after or Chanyeol got into a excited conversation with his friends and while telling his story, he made a gesture with his hands, knocking over his drink and everyone fell silent when hearing glass shatter on the ground and within seconds they bursted out in laughter, causing everyone in the store to turn their heads and look at the group in the corner.

"Can you go clean it?" the boy behind the desk asked Baekhyun. "That guy with those big ears freaks me out every time he comes here..." "Don't say that to loud Kim, or the boss might fire you. After all, you are talking about his son." Baekhyun answered him and he took a damp cloth, towel and a dustpan with brush to go clean the mess at the boys their table. He placed down the damp cloth and towel on the table next to it, so he could brush the glass into the dustpan first. He could feel the intensive stares of the boy's on his whole body, but he decided to ignore them. The boy's started to whisper things to each other, but avoided looking at Baekhyun, who started to feel like as if they had seen something on him which was inappropiate and he wondered if they were making fun of him. Soon he started to feel uncomfortable,since they kept whispering to each other and nervousity hit him. Quickly he brushed faster. Wondering why a single glass could turn into millions of small pieces all over the floor. When he finally cleaned it, he gave the dustpan to a other worker and took the cloth and towel in his hand and turned back to the table, his foot slipping on the floor thanks to a little bith of the syrup on it and he fell on the floor, on his and he groaned thanks to the pain. "Hey." he heard a heavy voice and he looked up, straight into the eyes of Chanyeol who finally seemed to have noticed him. "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" And Baekhyun felt like as if he got slapped in the face and hit Chanyeol in the face with the now covered in coffee cloth. "Yes it did." he snarled at him and he got up, quickly running to the room for the staff behind the counter and breathed heavily. Chanyeol his friends bursted out in laughter as they heard what happened and Chanyeol smirked, taking over Baekhyun his job as he started to clean the floor himself. "Well, someone just got rejected." and Chanyeol laughed loudly, looking amused at his friends. "To bad for him that he has to change his pants and owes me a apology." the boy's gasped and then laughed, mocking him by making kissing and sounds as Chanyeol made his way to the counter, dropping the cloth and towel on it and entered the staffs room. His mouth dropping as he stared in disbelieve to Baekhyun and the other boy, making out in the middle of the room while Baekhyun apparently got rid of his pants. Soon he his heels, making his way back to the table. "Ohhhhhh! So fast! Didn't it work out? Did he slap you again? Did you try a other pickup line?" his friends all talked through each other. "Nah." Said Chanyeol. "He's not my type. Way to shy."