November 2015

6th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

#np Jooyoung's Same as You

She giggled by herself when she read the comments in the internet. After watching the performance, Soyou felt somewhat contented when she read the Netizens comments on how incomplete the stage was without her presence.

So different than years ago when she was so unnoticed, always outshined by her other members.

She was finally blooming…

Soyou then leaned her back against the comfy leather chair at that thought and closed her eyes, feeling an outermost bliss inside her chest.

 

“Oh2x, Kang Soyou-ssi. You’re acting weird.”

She burst into a huge laughter when she heard that deep voice. Sitting back up straight, Soyou can smell her favourite aroma of fried chicken feet which was now on the table right before her and also the handsome façade of her dear boyfriend sitting in front of her.

“No, Jagi. I’m just happy.” She uttered cheerily and sipped her cola. “Uwa, the food’s here!”

“Ah, I get it. It’s because of the chicken feet, right?”

“Eung!”

Nam Woohyun could only grin at her cute acts. Seeing her condition which was getting a lot better since this past month, he won’t ask for anything more. Well, except for more time for each other but hey, there’s this morning, so they were going to make use of it with all they could.

 

 

 

“You look pretty.”

She halted, a piece of chicken feet was still inside . Her eyes widen at his sudden remarks as she took out the small chicken leg from .

“Yah, you’re mocking me? I know I’m not wearing makeup but it’s for our sake…” She whined while pointing the leg at her grinning boyfriend.

The small diner was lonely, thankfully and cosy as well. Their date that day was also out of the blue but Soyou purposely didn’t wear heavy makeup that morning, just a bit of BB cream and lip balm so that people won’t recognize her.

“That’s what I’m saying. You look the prettiest without makeup, Jihyun-ah.”

“Tch, sweet talker. And you, when are you going to get rid of that blonde hair? You’re gaining attention, don’t you know?” She said, shifting the topic but all Woohyun did was laugh. That pink blush from her cheeks was clearly visible, so he obviously knew that she was embarrassed. He knew, she always tried to change the topic whenever she did.

Woohyun carefully fixed his beanie, trying to hide his striking blonde hair and quickly pushed his huge lens-less pair of glasses up to his nose. Then, he took a piece of drumstick on the table.

“Does it remind you of our debut days?” He asked and chuckled softly before shoving the drumstick into his mouth.

“Eung, and I really hate that.” She answered and continued eating. “Is it tasty, Jagi?”

“Yeap. But not as tasty as you.” He winked.

“Yuck!”

But still, Soyou continued to eat. She was already use

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter