October 2015

6th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

#np Jooyoung's Call You Mine

Sitting around like this doing nothing made her think of him more. Soyou sighed after she realized that the time they last saw each other was the day she injured her back, almost a month ago. Even so, she giggled by herself when she remembered on how messed up he was when he came to the hospital on that day. 

But since then, he didn’t come to her home. Texts were rarely replied, he never called that Soyou felt a little sad. She wanted to busy herself with work and forget about him but she couldn’t. Her body hurt too much.

 

 

Well, she tried.

 

“Aigoo, our Soyou. Great job.”

The raven haired girl still couldn’t stop crying even after MCountdown was over long ago. Bora was patting Soyou’s head which was buried on her shoulders. It’s just that she felt too happy, up to the point that she cried too much.

The never ending preparations and promotions, the slender girl had gone too much pain to get this meaningful award and it all seemed too precious that she couldn’t stop crying.

But still, he didn’t come nor call.

Soyou wondered. She cried on national television and Nam Woohyun didn’t even try to call her after that and ask her was everything okay. Did he really watch the broadcast?

Did he even listen to her song?

 

 

Her hurting back that kept worsening, silence from her idol boyfriend made her felt even gloomier.

Again, she busied herself with work.

 

Fansigning events were one of Kang Soyou’s favourite things in her idol career but the last one she had was the worst one yet. She couldn’t fake it no matter how hard she tried. Seeing those happy faces, hearing the words “I love you” didn’t manage to make her smile even though those were the things that she always loved.

Her back hurt, like hell.

Hours felt like years and all she could do was to endure the pain all by herself.

And it seemed that she failed. Pictures of her were spread and most of them looked bad and the last thing she knew was Netizens were raging, her schedules were cut down.

She was finally taking a break after working hard for so long.

 

 

 

But still, she started to feel bored on the second day her company started to cut off her schedules. She had just talked to her mum and sister not too long ago and after tossing and turning for a while, Soyou finally decided to call her boyfriend.

Oh well, he could be busy or he could be not, so it’s worth a try, she thought.

“Hello?”

“Eung?”

“Hey, what are you doing?” She asked awkwardly. It had been a few weeks since they’d talked to each other.

“We’ve just finished with the rehearsal.”

Right, INFINITE’s concert in Bangkok, she almost forgot.

 

“How’s your back, Soyou-ya?”

She snapped at his d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter