January 2016

6th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

#np Jooyoung's Can You Hear Me

He was having fun, meeting his idol friends, especially seeing his dear Inspirits as well for the night but somehow, he felt even more at ease since SISTAR didn’t join the music program for that year. Yep, more at ease since he didn’t have to worry about her hawk eyes watching his every actions with his friends.

Maybe that’s why he was acting overly excited and carefree with his female friends that night but a part of him felt a little guilty when she was not here with him and a bit sad as well.

 

 

               Jerk. Having fun with your girl friends? I hate you.

 

Reading that text message that morning was enough to make him snap his eyes open and got him ready early to see her. It was sent last night, Woohyun noticed as he only turned his phone on when he woke up on the morning after.

Could it be that she watched the videos from the fans? Or was it that the picture was uploaded in that friend’s social network? But she didn’t mention that he was the one who took their picture, right?

Woohyun definitely couldn’t stay put. After having breakfast early that morning, he stormed off straight away to her apartment.

 

***

 

“Nam Woohyun-ssi?”

 

 

Messy hair, puffy face, early this morning… He couldn’t think straight. This man, he knew him. He used to see him with Soyou once which was during a backstage of an event long ago and they seemed really close.

He remembered him so well because he was that one guy who called his girlfriend by her real name.

But why was he here early this morning, in this condition?

 

There could’ve only be one reason…

But it’s impossible, Kang Jihyun wouldn’t do that.

 

 

Snapped, Yang Seungho rubbed his face and backed away from the door, urging Woohyun to come inside. With fists clenched tight, Woohyun went inside.

 

 

“Who is it, Oppa?”

The two of them turned to Soyou’s voice who froze in her step when she saw Woohyun’s figure by her door.

“Woohyun? Why-why’re you here?” She stuttered and she didn’t know why. It’s not like she had done any mistake.

“Why? I’m the one who should ask you why is he here?” He asked with a frown. Anger started to mount inside him but he tried to hold himself.

“Aye, Woohyun-ssi. Jihyunnie here… The story is… She’s just being my dog for the night.”

Woohyun’s eyes widen upon hearing Seungho’s answer.

“Yah, Seungho Oppa! Woohyun-ah, it’s not like that.” She shook her hand, trying to explain what really happened.

“Dog?!” He cut Soyou’s words and took a deep breath, trying to hold his anger. “Okay, Kang Jihyun. I don’t think we can talk now.”

The broken lad opened her door and hastily walked away, wanting to cool his head off and regain his rational mind back. He didn’t think he was having his sanity at the moment, he was afraid if he would do nonsensical things at that moment but Soyou quickly tailed him outside her door, running after him, forgetting her shoes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter