December 2015

6th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

#np Jooyoung's From Me to You

Kang Soyou rested her feet onto the arm of the leather sofa, feeling the outermost boredom in her life. She glanced at her watch and it was already almost midnight.

How odd…

Every year, she would celebrate New Year with her members, fellow idols and staffs at an end of the year music program. This year, SISTAR didn’t join any of them which made her nights felt so lonely. She missed her idol friends too and at occasions like that was one of greatest opportunity to meet them, including her boyfriend.

 

Soyou let out a deep sigh and stared blankly at her cream coloured ceiling of her empty apartment. She paused before taking out her iPhone. Those people, what could they possibly be doing now… The time was almost passed twelve, so they must’ve still be partying.

Her fingers scrolled the videos shared by fans at the program. She was curios on what were the theme for the night, the clothes the idols were wearing and the hosts but she stopped on a suspicious fancam.

“Eh, what is this?” She mumbled by herself and tapped the video open. Her eyes were stuck close to the blonde haired man lingering amidst the seas of idols since then.

 

 

“Omo… This person. Wah, really! The fans are so quick in catching on!”

She read the comments, some said they looked good together, some were annoyed and the rest just said that they were just good friends but to Soyou, she was with the people who were annoyed. She bit her lower lip and tapped the home button, then to the dialling pad but not too long after, she stopped.

“Why should I? He must’ve been busy with them.” Again, she talked to herself and threw her phone onto the coffee table beside her.

Her mind then wondered.

She knew, he was a tweety bird himself. He was friends with many people and she was aware that he was also friends with that particular group since long ago. Even though she sometimes felt uneasy but she couldn’t possibly tell him who he could and could not be friends with. He had all the rights to befriend anyone, she was too, they had already agreed.

But today, she felt extremely annoyed. Maybe it’s because she wasn’t there at the event, or maybe it’s because of the fans’ comments or was it her time of the month was coming?

Soyou didn’t know but all she knew was she wanted to kick someone’s shin so bad at that time.

 

After a while of tossing and turning, she sat up and grabbed her phone on the table back. She scrolled down her contact list, anger still hadn’t ceased from her head but too bad, most of them were attending the music program. She also remembered that Hyorin was at her parents’ home for New Year, Bora already mentioned to her about her plans tonight not too long ago, so she couldn’t possibly call her.

She hit the call button on Dasom’s number but that girl didn’t even picked up that Soyou felt more annoyed.

 

 

It took her a while but her thumb immediately stopped at a name whom she was a hundred percent sure would be free tonight.

Without he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter