I'm Your New Boarder

A Present For Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Han Kyul: You gave it to her?!?

Min Ho: Yes! When I wanted to hit that snatcher I gave it to her so that it wouldn’t break but I forget to get it back. I can’t believe it!!

Han Kyul: Sir, why don’t we get it now?

Min Ho: You’re right! (Looks at the time) We can’t.

Han Kyul: Why not?

Min Ho: Look at the time.

(1:50 a.m)

Han Kyul: You’re right. It’s very late maybe we can go there tomorrow.

Min Ho: Of course. And since you’re closer with her why don’t you get it; it’s better that way. Go there before you go to the office. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Han Kyul: (Rang the doorbell) Shin Hye? It’s me, Han Kyul. Ms. Park?

Chae Rin: (Opens the door) Excuse me? Who are you looking for?

Han Kyul: Good morning, is Ms. Park Shin Hye around?

Chae Rin: I don’t know I just got here. Does she know you’re coming?

Han Kyul: No Ma’am. But I’m guessing she’s expecting me.

Chae Rin: Oh she is. Well why don’t we go inside? (Opens the gate)

Han Kyul: Thank you. Do you live here too?

Chae Rin: Not really, I just live here because I can’t leave my niece alone. It’s not that she’s irresponsible but I just don’t want anything bad to happen to her. Why don’t you sit?

Han Kyul: Thank you. (Sits on the couch then enters Shin Hye)

Shin Hye: Auntie!!! I found someone that could live with me!

Chae Rin: If you’re going to suggest Hyun Joong and any other guy again then absolutely NO!

Shin Hye: Why do you always assume that it’s Hyun Joong I’m talking about? And besides have I ever suggested guys besides Hyun Joong of course.

Chae Rin: You’re probably right. But if it’s Hyun Joong again it’s a big NO! If you want to ask why I’ll answer that question for you but first do you want me to say it out loud in front of our guest? Okay, because everyone knows that you have a crush on him.

Shin Hye: Yahh!! Wait what guest? (Sees Han Kyul) What are you doing here? Did you hear what she said?

Han Kyul: If you wished that I didn’t hear anything then I didn’t. And I’m here because my master forgot to take back his bracelet. And he wanted to get it back.

Shin Hye: Why do you always have to listen to him? Are you his assistant?

Han Kyul: Yes I am.

Shin Hye: Oh. But if that bracelet is really important to him then tell him to come here instead. I won’t give it back until he shows his face here and ask for it by his own mouth!

Han Kyul: You have to understand. He’s very busy right now.

Shin Hye: Well he has to understand that I am busy too. You may go now.

Chae Rin: Don’t be so rude to our guest. But you really should go now we have a meeting to come to.

Han Kyul: I’m sorry for intruding. (Gets out of the house then he calls Min Ho and told what Shin Hye said) Sir, what are we going to do now?

 Min Ho: Wait for me there. I’m coming! (Hangs up) You really are dead!!

Arrives at Shin Hye’s house

Han Kyul: Sir!

Min Ho: Where is she?

Han Kyul: I’ll go call her.

Shin Hye: No need. I heard a car coming and realized it was yours. You really care about that bracelet don’t you?

Min Ho: I told you that it’s special to me. Now give it back!

Shin Hye: Didn’t Han Kyul tell you what I wanted? I said I won’t give it back until you show your face here and ask for it!

Min Ho: I’m already here, aren’t I? So give it!

Shin Hye: You’re right but with you asking like that there’s no way you’ll get it back.

Min Ho: What did you say?!

Shin Hye: I understand that you don’t know how to ask nicely. I’m sorry if you won’t be able to get it back. But don’t worry the bracelet is going to be very valuable because it will be given to the charity. Goodbye then, I’m late for my appointment.

Min Ho: Wait; don’t tell me you’re going to donate it now?

Shin Hye: Don’t worry; it’s still inside the house. I’m giving it a chance for you to ask for it nicely. Goodbye then. (Shin Hye leaves)

Han Kyul: What a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter