4 Days Until Christmas

A Present For Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho: WHERE IS IT?!? ( Grabs Han Kyul's shirt)

Han Kyul: The gift? I delivered it just like you asked me to.

Min Ho: Where?

Han Kyul: President, why don't you let go of me first. Others are scared.

  

Min Ho: (Looks around and lets go of Han Kyul) Come with me. (Dragging Han Kyul to his office)

Han Kyul: I'll be fine don't worry. (Talks to Chae Woon while being dragged by Lee Min Ho)

Min Ho: Where is it? 

Han Kyul: I promise you sir. I delivered it to her house.

Min Ho: House? Are you sure about that?

Han Kyul: Yes Sir. Her house. Why is there something wrong?

Min Ho: Take me there.

Han Kyul: Of course. You mean now?

Min Ho: Why? You want to do it later? Of course now. Let's go!

Han Kyul: Yes sir! (Follows Lee Min Ho)

Arrived at the house but they're inside their car

Han Kyul: This is the place, Sir.

Min Ho: Han Kyul, do you want to die right now?!?

Han Kyul: No, of course not. Sir, is there something wrong?

Min Ho: Do you know that this isn't her home? (Trying to keep calm but gave up and exploded) YOU SENT IT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS!!!

Han Kyul: YEH?!?! Mr. President I promise you I didn't.

Min Ho: YOU DID!! This isn't her house!

Han Kyul: But I followed the address that you gave me which means you were the one who was mistaken. 

Min Ho: Let me see that!

Han Kyul: Huh? ("I can't let him see that he might find out about the coffee" --- thinking inside his head) 

 

Min Ho: The paper? Where is it? Give it to me.

Han Kyul: I... I lost it.

Min Ho: Do you expect me to believe that? You of all people would lose a thing. No way, you're a clean freak. You're a well-organized person so hand it over.

Han Kyul: Yes Sir. (Hands the paper)

Min Ho: Why does it look like this? And why does it smell like this

Han Kyul: (Smile) I accidentally poured coffee over it. Sorry Sir, but look it's still clear and the address is right here (referring to where they are now). 

Min Ho: Clear?!? If it was clear you would have that this is not M but D. You wouldn't have delivered it to the wrong address.

Han Kyul: Sorry Sir, due to my clumsiness I delivered your first gift to the wrong address. I should kill myself now. I don't deserve to live if I'm not able to do my job perfectly. 

Min Ho: ("Not again" -- thinking inside his head) Stop that it's fine. I'll just get my present back. (Takes the seatbelt off)

Han Kyul: Let me do it Sir.

Min Ho: It's fine. I can't have you wanting to kill yourself again if you make a mistake. Just let me do it. How hard can it be?

Han Kyul: But you can't Sir.

Min Ho: What are you talking about?

Han Kyul: The one who accidentally received your gift has the same age as you.

Min Ho: What's the problem with that?

Han Kyul: Sir, don't forget that you're LEE MIN HO if someone sees you with her reporters will be all over it and the real person you really like will misunderstand the whole thing.

Min Ho: I don't care about that and besides the girl I like doesn't believe in gossips. I'll go. I have to get it back before Cristmas comes.

Lee Min Ho goes straight to the gate

Min Ho: (Rang the doorbell) Is there someone home?

Villager: Ahjussi, who are you?

Min Ho: What!!! Ah... Ahjussi?!? YAH!! Sorry, but is there someone living here?

Villager: Yes, Shin Hye Unnie and her Aunt Chae Rin. Shin Hye Unnie is nice but her Aunt is really mean. Why is there something wrong?

Min Ho: Kid, do you know where they are right now? (Noticed that there's already a paparazzi) Just tell them that they received my gift and I need it back. Tell them to go to this place. Okay. (Handing over his card and leaves)

Han Kyul: Sir, how did it go?

Min Ho: Not well. The person is not there.

Han Kyul: But did you get any information of who they are?

Min Ho: Yes, why do you ask?

Han Kyul: I can look for more information about them so what's there name?

Min Ho: Shin Hye and Chae Rin.

Han Kyul: That's not enough Sir. Did you at least get there family name?

Min Ho: I think it was Park. Yeah it's Park.

Han Kyul: Good! I'll work on it now. In the meantime why don't we head back to the office?

After finding the information

Han Kyul: Sir I found it. Why don't we go there now? Right about this time they should be opening it.

Min Ho: Where?

Han Kyul: I'll tell you on the way Sir. Let's go! 

Arrived at the place 

Min Ho: Where is this? 

Han Kyul:  Why don't we go out of the car first. Sir, let me introduce to you the largest auction in South Korea. They are known for selling the best jewelries, clothes, bags, accessories, and during Christmas month special edition are people. Sometimes there are slaves but only last for a week and have a date with that person.

Min Ho: What? They have an auction for slaves?!? That's illegal.

Han Kyul: Oh no, no, no it's not illegal because the slaves did this to themselves. They agreed to this so they can't back out.

Min Ho: Where will you find someone like that?

Han Kyul: Some people use that as a ticket to travel the world because once you've been bought by a foreigner and go to hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter