Who Is That Person?!?

A Present For Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lee Min Ho: It's perfect! I'll give this to her. (Smiled while holding and admiring the very special gift he prepared for that special someone)

Han Kyul: It is perfect sir! If I may ask; isn't this the first time in your life to give a gift to someone?

Lee Min Ho: Really? Now that you mention it. Yeah, it is. Well, this just shows how special she is to me. (Smiles at Han Kyul; still admiring the gift)

Han Kyul: What about the media sir? 

Lee MIn Ho: What do you mean? Is there something wrong with the media? (Confused)

Han Kyul: Of course the media will be all over this big scoop. The first person to receive THE ONE GIFT given by the great Lee Min Ho! The girl's privacy would be in danger. Don't you think so? 

Lee Min Ho: You're right! I can't let that happen. (Just thought of a good idea) Han Kyul! You're a very loyal friend, right?

Han Kyul: Of Course!!! I am your ever loyal friend, assistant, brother! I will never let you down! You can ask me anything. (Proud of himself) 

Lee Min Ho: Perfect! (Says with a very captivating smile)

Han Kyul: Why do you ask? (Scared to hear the answer)

Lee Min Ho: (Smiles and hands him the gift) You know what I mean by that, right? 

Han Kyul: YEH!?! Me??

Lee Min Ho: I trust you. You're my loyal friend, assistant and brother. Great, then it's settled. Han Kyul give this to her! I entrust you this gift. (Smile, leaves Han Kyul)

Han Kyul: Me?? President!!! (Runs after Lee Min Ho) Don't you think that the media will ask me about this? Don't you think they will try to know who the girl is, once they found out about this?

Lee Min Ho: (Smiles) That's why I left you this job. I trust that you can do it smoothly. (Smiles) Let's go.

Han Kyul: (Stayed behind) President, (smile) I'm happy that you trust me with this job but can't you care just a little with my life? You know how scary the media is especially the paparazzi. (Imagined some things) I think I just saw my life flash through my eyes. Wake up!!! (Trying to get the imaginations out of his mind) I can handle this. (Realized that the president is about to leave him) President!!!

    

Mr. Choi: (Talking on the phone) Yes Ma'am!!! I heard it very clearly The LEE MIN HO is going to give his first gift to this person although this person is still unknown but I can promise you that I will find out soon. Don't worry; I will keep tailing him. Yes Ma'am! (Follows Lee Min Ho's car)

Park Han Kyul: You look very happy. Is that person really that special to you?

Lee Min Ho: Yes, Very! (Awkward silence) 

Park Han Kyul: May I know who she is? Is she famous? Is she Koo Hye Sun? Ha Ji Won? *GASP* Son Ye Jin?!? (Teasing him)

Lee Min Ho: Han Kyul! (irritated) Do you want to die?

Park Han Kyul: I was just kidding with you. There were news of them being in a relationship with you, but you said none of those were true. So I thought maybe you were lying just to get out off the media , but I really want to know who that person is. Can you at least tell me her name?

Lee Min Ho: Patience is a virtue. You will know her soon. (Smile)

*Arrives at his company*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter