Not AGAIN!!!

A Present For Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Host: Okay, why don’t we start with Won 100,000?

Bidder#1: (Raises his bidding number) 100,000!

Host: There we go how about 300,000?

Bidder#2: (Raises his bidding number) 300,000!

Host: 300,000! Do I hear 500,000?

Bidder#3: 500,000!

Host: 500,000! How about a million?

Kim Hyun Joong: 2 million.

Host: 2 million! Wow! And it seems that the guy is quite a keeper.

Shin Hye: Hyun Joong-Ah! Please Lord let it be Hyun Joong!!! (Imagining)

Host: They’d be perfect for each other but it’s not over yet. Do I hear a 3 million?

Bidder#2: 3 million!

Shin Hye: Not him! I want Hyun Jung!! I haven’t explained myself yet. Please! Fight back Hyun Joong! Fighting! (Thinking inside her head)

Kim Hyun Joong: 5 million!

Shin Hye: Yes!!!

Host: Looks like even our little Shin Hye favors pretty face. (Shin Hye smiles) But do I hear 15 million?

Shin Hye: Please don’t (Cross fingers behind her so that no one could see)

Han Kyul: Sir, shouldn’t we be bidding?

Min Ho: Let’s wait for a bit.

Bidder#2: 10 million!

Shin Hye: What?!?!

Bidder#3: 15 Million!

Host: Wow! Highest bidder; 15 million is the highest price for this month. Do I hear 20 Million?

Shin Hye: Hyun Joong??

Kim Hyun Joong: 50 million! (Crowd claps)

Host: 50 million everyone; do I hear a 75?

Bidder#2: 100 million!!

Host: Today is a lucky day for everyone. Do I hear a 125 million? (Silence) No? Going once!

Shin Hye: Hyun Joong!? (Gesturing to Hyun Joong)

Kim Hyun Joong: 150 million!

Host: 150! Do I hear a 200? No? Going once! Going Twice!

Shin Hye: SOLD!!! (Thinking inside her head)

Han Kyul: SIR!!

Min Ho: Hold your horses!

Host: Going…

Min Ho: 300 million!

Shin Hye: HIM AGAIN!!!

Host: 300!!! Wow!!! Do I hear a 350? No? Going once! Going twice! Going thrice! SOLD!!! (Crowd claps) Even I’m surprised with this. And not to mention he’s not bad looking at all. Good sir, why don’t you claim your price here?

Han Kyul: They’re calling for you.

Min Ho: Do you want me to show in front of those people? Don’t you remember that this thing is supposed to be a secret?

Han Kyul: Right! Sorry Sir, I’ll go tell her that you'll meet her outside.

Min Ho: Good, now go there. They expect me to be there. They won’t stop so why don’t you do it yourself.

Han Kyul: It is my fault the least I can do is this.

Host: I guess his friend will be the one coming up instead. Well they are paying so why don’t we let it go. Also do remember that 75% of the profit will go to charity. We do care. Thank you everyone for coming. Your items will be given to you by our staff. Christmas is coming so may you have a wonderful Christmas.

Han Kyul: (Goes to Shin Hye) We should go outside. The president is waiting over there. And don’t forget to give the bracelet.

Shin Hye: Just because of the bracelet you guys paid 300 million?

Han Kyul: Well my President doesn’t like to lose. So he doesn’t let it go one bit. Actually we could buy another present but this is the first gift that the president is going to give so...

Shin Hye: FIRST TIME!?! 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Min Ho: I told you I’d get it back. (Smile)

Shin Hye: Whatever. (Hands the bracelet but before Min Ho could get a hold of it someone snatched it and pushes Shin Hye away)

Min Ho: What the!!!

Han Kyul: Are you okay Ms. Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: I’m fine thanks.

Min Ho: How could you let that happen?!?

Shin Hye: ME?!? You’re the one that was slow in taking it. Why blame me for it?

Min Ho: I have no time for this. (Runs after the snatcher) Han Kyul, follow me!

Han Kyul: Yes Sir! (After helping Shin Hye to get up)

Shin Hye: Hey! (Runs after them but then stopped by Kim Hyun Joong)

Kim Hyun Joong: Shin Hye, wait. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to save you.

Shin Hye: It’s fine. Thanks again for trying and about the thing that happened this morning.

Kim Hyun Joong: It’s fine. Anyway do you know the guy who bought your date?

Shin Hye: He’s the one who gave the gift. Listen I have to go. I’ll call you. (Runs after Min Ho and Han Kyul and this time Hyun Joong wasn’t able to stop her)

Kim Hyun Joong: So he was the one who gave the gift. Really makes it hard for me to believe that the gift is not for you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter