What?! Me and Key?! No way!

Hopelessly in love with my best friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys. I'm SO VERY sorry about the late updates! :( I haven't been feeling up for writing these past few weeks. But maybe it's because I've been focusing more on downloading more K-Pop music. ;) But I promise you all right now, I am NOT GIVING UP on any of my stories. It may take a long while for me to update all of them, but I WILL update. Anyways, enjoy chapter 5~ :))

~~~~~~

 

As they got to their destination, Asuka realized that they were not in a restaurant at all. They were actually in a hotel.

 

“Wow. Key oppa, are you gonna check in here?”

 

Key smiled and nodded.

 

“Yeah. I mean, I didn’t want to but Jonghyun insisted. And well, I didn’t want him to be upset. Anyways, do you want to check in as well? I’ll pay for you.”

 

Asuka’s jaw dropped, but she managed to compose herself quickly.

 

Jonghyun and Se Kyung alone in a room? Omo… They aren’t gonna do what I think they’re gonna do right?

 

“A-Anio, oppa. It’s okay. Besides, I don’t have anyone to share the room with, which makes it pretty much pointless and a waste of your money.”

 

Key chuckled softly.

 

“I insist, Asuka-ah. You know I rarely give out treats. But since you’re my friend and I love you very much, I’d do it. Come on~! If it would make you agree, I’ll find someone for you to share the room with.”

 

Asuka frantically shook her head while contemplating Key’s offer.

 

“I-Is Se Kyung-sshi gonna stay with Jonghyun oppa?”

 

Key’s eyes widened at the question, but then smirked.

 

“Nope. According to Jonghyun, she has a press conferenc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter