I'm fired?

Hopelessly in love with my best friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey! Haha. I finally got to finish chapter two! :D Enjoy reading. Please comment and subscribe! :) I also hope you love the photos. ;)

~~~~~~

 

Approximately 45 minutes has already passed and Asuka still lay there, crying her heart out. She tried her hardest to stop, but her tears just kept on flowing non-stop. She made an effort to block all thoughts of Jonghyun and Se Kyung out, but was futile. It made her think of the couple all the more.

 

Jonghyun… I… ha-can’t hate you! No matter how much hurt I am right now because of you, I can never bring myself to hate you… Do I really care for you that much? I guess so. You never even noticed me…

 

She sat up and glared at the photos on her laptop. If only she didn’t love it so much she would have thrown it at the wall already.

 

 

She clenched her fist as she felt hot tears coming again. I hate you, Shin Se Kyung. What do you have that I don’t? I’m not THAT ugly, right? Surely someone must have noticed my looks.

 

 

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She did that about ten times before opening her eyes. She looked at the clock and chuckled bitterly.

 

“Look at that, I’m already one hour late. I hope they fire me so I can go back to Japan. So that I can forget my life here and pretend that my job never existed. That Jonghyun never existed…”

 

She sighed and shut down her laptop. She was about to go back to bed when she heard her phone ring. She grimaced as she heard Jonghyun’s voice, singing the intr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter