An unexpected meeting...

Hopelessly in love with my best friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third chapter! :D Please comment and subscribe! 

~~~~~~

 

Once she got to the studio, she made her way to SHINee’s dressing room. She looked down as she saw most of the staff looking at her. She knew that they didn’t mean her any harm, still, she was sort of embarrassed at what she’s wearing. Stupid Jonghyun. Dress formally he says. Tch.

 

Once she got to the door, she took a breath. As she was about to turn the knob, someone called out her name.

 

“Asuka! Yah!”

 

Her eyes widened as she saw Heechul approach her. She instantly blushed, smiled, and looked down. Kim Heechul was her most favorite member of Super Junior. (A/N: Sorry. :)) He’s my bias. XD Kekeke.) If she weren’t madly in love with Jonghyun, she would have taken the time to get to know Heechul better. She quickly looked up as he hugged her. If possible, her face went redder.

 

“A-Annyeonghaseyo, Heechul-sshi.”

 

 

He broke the hug and grinned at her.

 

“Yah, Asuka. I told you already, just call me Heechul. Or… would you prefer oppa?” He winked as he chuckled. Asuka froze and felt butterflies in her stomach. She smiled weakly.

 

“Mianhae… o-oppa. W-What brings you here? I hope I am not keeping you from your busy schedule.”

 

She looked at him and felt her face go hot. She called him ‘oppa’. She smiled at the thought. He looked really handsome. Blonde hair suits him well. What the heck, any hair color suits him.

 

“You called me oppa! It sounds good, coming from you anyways. Anio. I’m not that busy. Just a couple of photoshoots. What about you? You look really good, Asuka. Going somewhere? A date perhaps?” He winked once again as he put one arm around her shoulders.

 

Asuka blushed more at his words. It sounds good, coming from you anyways. You look really good, Asuka. Also, being in close proximity with him made her weak in the knees. But the good feeling went downhill at his last question.

 

Me? A date? I wish, oppa. The guy who I want to date badly is already taken. Thanks for complimenting me anyways, Heechul oppa. It really made my day.

 

“Gamsahamnida, oppa. Ah. I see. Anio. I’m meeting Jonghyun op-sshi and the others.”

 

She mentally cursed as she almost slipped and called Jonghyun ‘oppa’. She smiled and looked at Heechul.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter